This might sound stupid!

MoFo

Alpha
Society
WildD3amons
Foxy Queen Cleopatra
Ok is it just me or every one that if you start a thread you cant give people rep in that thread?

it might be stupid to ask but i cant seem to find anywhere saying this ? or should i just no this?

Im quite certain you can rep in your own thread, no repping in the off topic section though, which might be the case?

you can rep in your own thread:)

Not sure :) try give me some and ill reply :yay:

hmm i really dont get it i have a nother thread but cant give anyone rep and on this one i can whats the go there......

whats the other thread? (post link plz)

yes you are stupid i agree with you :wtg:

Don't worry, it doesn't sound any more stupid than eating Vegemite. ;)

That thread is in Off Topic forum. You can't rep people in that forum.

The answer is in the first reply to this thread. Read it again ;)

ok then my bad HAHAH

yeah... as said before, you cant rep in that thread because its in "off topic" forum

dam it would be good to be able to
+ rep in there so many good posts

thanks all lol i thought i was missing something here i think its time to go get my eyes looked at again :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Alot of people treat EF reputation as that in EU also, or at least a trust-o-meter for an awnser they give.

I think keeping it for EU only chat makes this indicator clearer, about whos whats when how.

i just wanted to give some nice post in my thread some rep then not really knowing way i couldnt give any :D

i just need to read things i guess im pretty lazy and bad then it comes to that lol.......

Back