This sounds hawt!!

EMW

Stalker
Banned
ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED
After seeing the facebook link to entropia fan page, i saw this.......

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Planet-Calypso/153012981384380

Planet Calypso We have some amazing news coming out soon, stay tuned in the next 6 weeks as we add items weekly to the world to greatly enhance it!
09 September at 18:03 · Comment · Like

Let the conspiracies commence! :laugh:

Mod fap and full Supremacy for everyone! :yay:

Next thing they'll add is cursed items. Once you equip them they slowly leech 10 PED out of your PED card each hour. And you cannot unequip. :eek:

Next thing they'll add is cursed items. Once you equip them they slowly leech 10 PED out of your PED card each hour. And you cannot unequip. :eek:

Pfft... I have an ore-finder that does 10 times that much damage. (and it's really hard to not equip it)

That just meant the robot invasion was going to come to an end and the uber socs that looted all the stuff will get yet another reward.

Nothing to see there other then same old same old making it look good for the outside world that doesnt know how this works.

That just meant the robot invasion was going to come to an end and the uber socs that looted all the stuff will get yet another reward.

Nothing to see there other then same old same old making it look good for the outside world that doesnt know how this works.

Oh that's right. We're playing EU, how could it be any different. :rolleyes:

If it's 'amazing news' I reckon there must be some kind of major structural changes or additions coming rather than items such as weapons and armour etc.

But as it's going to be 'amazing' then that sounds like it's something we're not going to guess or we wouldn't be 'amazed' so I give up. :)

Well its the remake of PA, thats in the line ;)
So new grafical features, Mall moved (again), oldsters that learned the area after VU10 are now forced to rediscover the area to find their ways (again!).
:yay::yay:
New content ????

I wonder if they mean artifacts that we colonists could use, or more features that MA/FPC can use as bullets in the next MS Powerpoint presentation.

They already have that, except for the unequip part. LOL

The official site for First Planet Company and the MMO Planet Calypso

why would FPC create the "official site" on FB when Calypso is supposed to be sold? Did the purchaser(s) not make the million dollar deposit they were supposed to make in Aug. so the deal fell through?

Menace

Well, if FPC is indeed sold, then it'll still be FPC, just with some other parent company. Same way Tropicana Orange Juice and Jensen (car audio) both kept their names when Beatrice bought them back in the late 80's. No harm, no foul for creating a facebook page, but it does tell me they're beginning to look outside my demographic for players.

Well, if FPC is indeed sold, then it'll still be FPC, just with some other parent company. Same way Tropicana Orange Juice and Jensen (car audio) both kept their names when Beatrice bought them back in the late 80's. No harm, no foul for creating a facebook page, but it does tell me they're beginning to look outside my demographic for players.

Actually.... First Planet Company was selling Planet Calypso.... therefore... why would First Planet Company start a Planet Calypso facebook page if Planet Calypso was in the process of changing hands?

Deal must have fallen through IMO

Menace

Too late!! Already happened! ;)

We're getting Wof jackets?????? :D

Well, since no one else has said it, allow me to be the first...

:handjob:

Optimistic mode:

All pre-VU10 systems are supposed to be back before the end of the year, and the PA area is supposed to be remade entirely... :D

Hmm in one year all stuffs back and working?

I can only say liar liar pants on fire

I see my self getting ath on crafting in next few updates lol :yay:

Shame on you all and ure negative words dammit!! :eek:

I bet its going to be planes and voice chat and stuff :ahh:

likely Rock is getting items to use their Rock resources on to craft

Back