Suggestion: Thorifoid helmet exploiting.... still going on...

What about people exploiting radar bug in Aegis PvP? Gets a little old also.
Why would Mindark blur radar when they know for years people can abuse this.
Oh great idea lets put all the pyrite in aegis Pvp and blur radar.....
PVP IS GARBAGE in a game with all these bugs that players WILL exploit.

can confirm. Seen plenty of people do this. Nemura Is one of the worst. Supreme Lorenzo too... will literally shoot themselves down to 1hp with a rocket launcher and if you heal them they will do it again. It’s really quite pathetic that this bug exists.
The bug for the record is that if an avatar takes 50% or more self inflicted damage then if another person pk’s them in a lootable zone the guilty exporter sill not lose either their loot or the toxic shot. This is such a stupid bug, and it is just one beaming example of how much mindark doesn’t care about pvp.

Last edited:
wayt, i`m a bit slow...what bug is this? i can confirm i killed some players in pvp4 with getting no loot (not even amo loot)..

wayt, i`m a bit slow...what bug is this? i can confirm i killed some players in pvp4 with getting no loot (not even amo loot)..

Literally 2 replies up you have it :)

The bug for the record is that if an avatar takes 50% or more self inflicted damage then if another person pi’s them in a lootable zone the guilty exporter sill not lose either their loot or the toxic shot. This is such a stupid bug, and it is just one beaming example of how much mindark doesn’t care about pvp.

Agreed, it should be a super easy fix for MA to make the killshot give the loot.

I met a miner in pvp 4 the other day who took off his armor and ran into mulmun to get damaged down to 30-40% hp before he put on his armor and started fighting back, shows how this bug can be aBused not onLy by pure minErs but also ppl who are Into pvp Battles.

This would cause the miner to be able to kill and loot the other player without the risk of losing loot nor toxic shot, while the attacker risks both loot and toxic shot.

I agree fully with everything said in the original post and replies.
PvP needs an overhaul, not a small update to one zone that reintroduces old issues and fails to address or fix any.

That being said, at least I don't waste ammo with potato aim.
+1

Been asking for a while for a fix even told Theocles in past on Arkadia i reported so much a person that im sure he got locked since he stopped doing it.

I dont think there is a current exploit to have the radar. One trigger was teleporting inside (but i can say this i teleported maybe 5000 times inside an area no joke and i had the bug twice). There are other things that can still be "exploited".

Ignoring the buyer wont work since they sell at order.

I dont think there is a current exploit to have the radar. One trigger was teleporting inside (but i can say this i teleported maybe 5000 times inside an area no joke and i had the bug twice). There are other things that can still be "exploited".

Ignoring the buyer wont work since they sell at order.

The way to bug radar sometimes worked when u teleported in, but also if you ran in and out very quickly at the edge of radar you could glitch radar 100%. I wasn't able to get that to work on pvp3, but i suspect there is probably some other method.

The way to bug radar sometimes worked when u teleported in, but also if you ran in and out very quickly at the edge of radar you could glitch radar 100%. I wasn't able to get that to work on pvp3, but i suspect there is probably some other method.

Never heard of that bug/exploit. And teleport in? You can't TP into Aegis PVP zone since last update? :p

The "old" bug/exploit at Aegis lootable PVP was to relog in the PVP zone and you would get radar after relog. I tested it after the recent zone update that seriously fecked up Aegis lootable pvp zone and radar was still clouded for me after relogging.

I have a report from last few days, that a friend was hiding in Aegis pvp in a way that there was no way for opponent to find him and the opponent ran directly to him. So there is most likely still a way to exploit the radar bug in that zone. Or possibly opponent used one of old bugs, like right clicking name and follow or something, but opponent run directly at said friend as if he knew exactly where he was.

This game is one of the absolutely worst games for pvp anyways, and based on past MA doesn't care about PVP, lots of guys using aimbots/trigger bots and MA does nothing about it. So good luck in PVP, find out how to get around the cheaters and good luck.

Last edited:
Never heard of that bug/exploit. And teleport in? You can't TP into Aegis PVP zone since last update? :p

The "old" bug/exploit at Aegis lootable PVP was to relog in the PVP zone and you would get radar after relog. I tested it after the recent zone update that seriously fecked up Aegis lootable pvp zone and radar was still clouded for me after relogging.

I have a report from last few days, that a friend was hiding in Aegis pvp in a way that there was no way for opponent to find him and the opponent ran directly to him. So there is most likely still a way to exploit the radar bug in that zone. Or possibly opponent used one of old bugs, like right clicking name and follow or something, but opponent run directly at said friend as if he knew exactly where he was.

This game is one of the absolutely worst games for pvp anyways, and based on past MA doesn't care about PVP, lots of guys using aimbots/trigger bots and MA does nothing about it. So good luck in PVP, find out how to get around the cheaters and good luck.

Im working on it! Just having no luck lol. BUt yeah, I agree, MA does not care about pvp in the slightest

Bump - allow me to mention that the person who's mentioned above also logs off when he sees green dot, then he log in, and while under "Protected" status, he check for green dots, if someone's there, he logs off. Of course he does this only if he's full hp :)

I also believe he uses different pc to instantly log out his avatar, if you jump on his head accidentally and heal him to 100%. Could be this or some other exploit to achieve this.

protection status doesn't work properly (surprise surprise)

if something moves you a bit, the bubble gets lost and u can be killed even before the login screen goes away

in my case it was a mob at my position pushing me when i relogged, so i guess it should also work with avatars

Yeah PVP isn't that great in EU in general, lootable PVP even less so. It was somewhat better when you didn't have auto-aim and actually had to rely on actual gaming skills but even then people were exploiting. Pyrite can be found elsewhere outside of lootable PVP.

I'm not overly confident MA will do anything about it. They claimed that a "player just got a great deal" from an auction exploit even though it was obviously unethical behavior and it seems like there is still the opportunity, to this day, to be unethical within the auction mechanics. I don't know how they categorize "exploits" VS "smart game play" at MA HQ and if it differs among the staff. Some things like Mayhem exploits are to hard to ignore and obvious plus it will directly impact their business if people lose confidence in a very popular activity.

These days I just try to avoid these "hangnails" of EU as much as possible otherwise it just causes undo stress. I make them aware of what I see but its ultimately on them to fix the issue. If their inaction just gets under my skin I can just simply spend my entertainment funds elsewhere.

I have recently been shown some of the potential of pvp and would like to get into it. but this self damage bug has put a serious damper on my desire to spend the ped to try and enter this part of the game.

also to earlier posters i would suggest editing out the names of those players you say are breaking the rules so your post doesnt get deleted. there is good information in them and it shouldnt be disappeared because you broke the rules and named names.

Reporting such big bugs should equal something, even it is like 10tt shrap or 1ped combat tokens.

If there is no reward, many ppl won't even bother. The more reports, the more the awareness may grow.

pvp need to be removed...
exploitera are fucked up
prices of fire root pellet allow ppl to craft enhacnerrs better
pyrite will be supplied
and GG
simple as this
makean arena for ppl that like to shot to humans.
there is a planet to protect from aniamals and robot
ooops nope, caly is MA planet to protect....

Where real money is involved, loot someone (also in space)
means stealing euro, it is just absurd feature

btw i dont even enter pvp zones, i am a hero i kill mob not ppl

pvp need to be removed...
exploitera are fucked up
prices of fire root pellet allow ppl to craft enhacnerrs better
pyrite will be supplied
and GG
simple as this
makean arena for ppl that like to shot to humans.
there is a planet to protect from aniamals and robot
ooops nope, caly is MA planet to protect....

Where real money is involved, loot someone (also in space)
means stealing euro, it is just absurd feature

btw i dont even enter pvp zones, i am a hero i kill mob not ppl

No there is needed pvp, also fire root its just in low quantity doesnt have anything to do with the pvp. Everything with high markup in this game is in low quantity.

They don’t respond to support tickets now, let alone when 5000 alts spam “bug” reports to them for free ped.
You can get free ped to report bugs? I might actually take the time to do that if that is true. I just lived with them because of how bad their reporting system is.

protection status doesn't work properly (surprise surprise)

if something moves you a bit, the bubble gets lost and u can be killed even before the login screen goes away

in my case it was a mob at my position pushing me when i relogged, so i guess it should also work with avatars

That's not how it works. I've tried moving the guy but it's not working. Recently he just logs out and logs in, uses that "feature" and wait for me to give up at some point.

He is salty lately tho, as I camp him for 5-10 hours straight.

It is not fair that people spend money in skilling up so they can be more safe in mining pvp zones, and then guy with 150 hp and colonist jumpsuit comes in pvp and takes out all good stuff (himi, pyrite, fire root), and you can't do anything about it as MA allows him to do that.

What's the point of pvp if not taking resources out of dangerous zones more safely, as you grow stronger.

I will open another support ticket regarding this issue, as I have more videos and proofs of what people are doing, if they don't fix it - let's just teach everyone how to do it then :)

So if i have understood
i let a mob hit me until i got 25% then get armor and start mining and GG

so everyone is "unlootable" and some PLers just waste ammo and reduce what ehy stole before

still i find more efficient removing the PK feature so miners have to care just about mob
and not losers that prefer to steal intead of working ...... in RL usually should be jailed,
here crime pays..... RCE :)

Back