PlanetLon.Lat.MaturityDensityNotesVerified
Calypso3620042000Miwak Mountain Pass LA. Mixed with Thorio Female & Thorifoid
Calypso2648138655Weakling to ButcherLowMixed with Thorio Female25-Feb-15
Calypso5480061000Nomad to DefenderMediumMixed with various mobs3-May-15

Miscellaneous

Link to EntropiaWiki

Last edited:
Reserved...

The Creatures section is currently under construction and this process will take some time to complete. The work is being done by volunteers with limited time, so please bear with us while we add the data. If you can provide any information that is currently missing, please post in the thread to let us know.

While this construction period is ongoing, you will be able to access the old Bestiary section which is archived in a sub-forum of the Creatures section. Each mob thread in Creatures contains a link to the relevant Bestiary thread and to the Entropedia page, so if you are looking for information that isn't yet available in the Creatures thread, please use the links provided at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
The Miwak Mountain Pass LA (36200, 42000), directly south of the Zonnestraaltje TP (36200, 44100) now has a large number of high maturity Thorio Male/Female. (there are also a minimal number of lowest maturity Thorifoid Shaman and Thorifoid Berserker which will be easy to handle if you can kill the Thorio)

The high maturity Thorio are lower level (mostly L14-L17) and very low agro and should be easy to kill for almost everyone.

This LA is specially designed for people to do their Thorio Male/Female daily missions and tax is a low 2.0%.

The Miwak Mountain Pass LA (36200, 42000), directly south of the Zonnestraaltje TP (36200, 44100) now has a large number of high maturity Thorio Male/Female. (there are also a minimal number of lowest maturity Thorifoid Shaman and Thorifoid Berserker which will be easy to handle if you can kill the Thorio)

The high maturity Thorio are lower level (mostly L14-L17) and very low agro and should be easy to kill for almost everyone.

This LA is specially designed for people to do their Thorio Male/Female daily missions and tax is a low 2.0%.
This seems no longer the focus of this LA at the time of writing. Thorio density is pretty low whereas Thorifoid both Berserkers and Shamans of high maturities completely dominate. Unless you're after these, picking Thorio between them is nigh hopeless.

The spot near Emerald Lakes Mall (pointed out in mission description), southeast corner of the LA, is mixed with small Shinkiba, Molisk, Atrox, Drones, medium-big Troopers, Warriors. The bots seem to be concentrated a bit further up but stray enough for being impossible to avoid.

The spot north of Fort Victoria is mixed with Thorifoid Berserkers also, as well as everything else roaming the island.

The spot north of Omegaton West Habitat is mixed with small Thorifoid Berserkers, extremely sparse and time consuming but budget-friendly for a Thorio daily.

Last edited:
This seems no longer the focus of this LA at the time of writing. Thorio density is pretty low whereas Thorifoid both Berserkers and Shamans of high maturities completely dominate. Unless you're after these, picking Thorio between them is nigh hopeless.

Talk to the new owners.

Any new spot for male thorio ?
The daily is really a pain to complete with my actual knowledge - focusing on the spot NE of Omegaton West Habitat.

Hel is welcome here. Thank you all !

It's been a while but the last few times I got either males or females as a daily and didn't just skip it, I resorted to simply taking everything that got aggroed on me at the obelisk north of F. Victoria. You end up with more kills than strictly necessary for one specific mission but since Codex, this is actually an advantage. And it's fun. Or think of it lore-wise, wouldn't it be really sad to rip their families apart only to provide you with a shooting-fish-in-a-bucket type of experience. If I don't like it, I don't have to do everything.

Reactions: Liu
Back