Thoth's Healing Service - Paging Dr. Thoth

RedThothCrowley

Prowler
Society
Obsidian
Red Thoth Crowley
It's been quite awhile since I updated my healing thread. I figure it's time to start this up again.

I currently use the sk-20 maxed but am getting close to moving up again.

I will heal for decay only. I don't charge MU.

I am also willing to heal with Vivo T1 or Herb Box for you folks just needing tiny heals. I just want to skill, who cares what I use or how long it takes me to level paramedic!

Tips are appreciated but not required.

I am a hunter, but have always enjoyed healing people both to gain a few skills and to meet members of the community I had previously not played with. Keep me busy folks! I will heal any time I am on!

Second post will be updated with what planet I am currently on.

Last edited:
Currently on Arkadia

Last edited:
Been using this service, T1 healing, cheap and nice:)

I have just logged in for the evening and am available for healing. Anyone who wants to get ahold of me PM me here or you can find me in game at Nea's if you would like to use this service tonight.

Just shooting out a quick thanks to everyone who has been using my healing service. I have been very busy thanks to you all. I do still have time for more people to use this service though. so feel free to get ahold of me.

Until two weeks ago I took a break from Entropia for over a year. But it's time I came back and got this going again. Always fun to meet new people and heal them! I will update my stats for healing soon as I now have the T10 maxed and can use chips to heal from a little distance if needed as well!

Bumping my healing service. Before I left for a year, I kept many a hunter healed and happy!

Just finished my first run with a hunter since re-opening this service. Just a quick T1 healing run, but it all went smooth, and the cost for decay for him was less than a ped for a fairly short hunt. Unfortunately, he didn't have the greatest loot ever, but it was fun to meet a different player and he was happy with the service.

Had a second run this morning with the same hunter from yesterday. he had no globals, but lots of minis and a very nice run for him. Nice cheap T1 heals again, and I even threw in some free regen chip heals when he had a few extra argos. Looks as though this one will be a repeat customer and a nice restart to my healing endeavours.

Nice service gl.:)

Currently in game and ready to heal using a maxed adjusted T10. Also have an unmaxed ek2600 available for emergency bigger heals if needed,

Message me here to meet up!

I have been on CP healing a lot lately. Great place to heal and great people to heal. Here are a couple screen shots from recent hunts. thanks to Fur and Menace for hiring me! Also, thanks to the others I have met and healed on CP who have yet to HoF while using my service!

And gratz to Fur on a decent sized Kingfisher while I was back planet side for awhile!

I'll be on CP for awhile today, and possibly the next couple of days so if you need cheap top up heals in space, find me there or PM me here on PCF! That's right, heals in space without having to pay for someone to come up with you!

Last edited:
Still on CP tonight for at least another hour if anyone needs healing. I will also be on CP tomorrow.

Had a decent run with Fur this evening with several globals. Here's the only one I managed to get a picture of during the fray!

Just logged in for the day and I am available to heal on CP. Also, I would come back planetside for the right job.

Great runs today. Healed 4 different people on CP and had a nice run starting with just Fur and later Menace joined in. Here's the highlights. Gratz gents!

I will be on CP tomorrow as well for anyone that needs heals. Killing off the last of my T10's and will be switching to adjusted SK-20 for slightly larger but still very eco heals.

Online for the day and available to heal on CP!

Restarting my healing service for fun!

I am currently available on Rocktropia.

On Caly for the night. Anyone need some eco heals?

On Calypso and available to heal all night long!

Back