Thoughts on Marco's interview

Alf says it is not perfect enough for a preview yet, and I trust his judgement. I am eager to show it but he is the one in charge of Calypso's visuals.

We are still consolidating as well as moving forward in a hectic pace.

*Shake fist hard* @ Lazy developers @ MA:ninja:

Alf says it is not perfect enough for a preview yet, and I trust his judgement. I am eager to show it but he is the one in charge of Calypso's visuals.

Okay, we dont want to see "hectic" content. :)

Like the new argonaut, which Alf admitted was done in a hurry. Or the Rakash...whatever happened to this model in 3D-Studio. :S

Look at this for example. Arent these adorable ?
argo.jpg

Okay, we dont want to see "hectic" content. :)

Like the new argonaut, which Alf admitted was done in a hurry. Or the Rakash...whatever happened to this model in 3D-Studio. :S

Look at this for example. Arent these adorable ?
argo.jpg

YAY! :yay:
Bring Sexy Back! :wtg:

any way to have some transcription of the interview on writing, for people that dont understand spoken english very well? :)

That does not sound very assuring.
"Moving forward in a hectic place" for me would mean, rather have some graphical quirks but a stable client and draw more people. Unperfect graphical issues can be handled in hotfixes.
Almost have the feeling that Alf is the only one working on the new graphics, which would mean that it will take a couple of years until he has finished.

Almost have the feeling that Alf is the only one working on the new graphics, which would mean that it will take a couple of years until he has finished.

Yeah, sounds a bit scary, but, we'll see soon...LOL SOON LOL

Yeah, sounds a bit scary, but, we'll see soon...LOL SOON LOL

Soon... Soon Alf will pass on by tradition the building-up of the Crytopia graphic engine to his son. For generation, the MA staff have embraced this tradition with cheerfulness and joy, as thousands of people dream upon this new graphic engine that will 'soon' revolutionize the experience on Planet Calypso ...

Soon... Soon Alf will pass on by tradition the building-up of the Crytopia graphic engine to his son. For generation, the MA staff have embraced this tradition with cheerfulness and joy, as thousands of people dream upon this new graphic engine that will 'soon' revolutionize the experience on Planet Calypso ...

speculation...

It is odd that whoever might have looted one did share this quite unique fact..is there any reason the owner would keep this drop a secret?

Probably someone thinks new ones will drop again, so they continue to hunt the same mob that offered up that loot... also, they probably want to keep it a secret so that the whole "there is more supply so there is less demand" theory won't cause prices to drop on them.

Personally I am very (very, very, very) surprised that Marco, not only let slip but actually, willingly revealed the number of hours a person spends ingame a month. I have never seen any bigger size MMO ever reveal such a number. It's always "X number of subscribers" (the same route as Mindark held 98% of the time.)

I wonder if that is "of all accounts, the average per month is..." are we talking about a normal distribution here? ;')_

Wistrel

Back