Thoughts on my possible mining project please

Ace Flyster

Marauder
Dave Ace Flyster
I thought about doing this, and wanted some initial feed back to see if you guys would be interested in this

It would be a solely skill based tracker, 100,000 bombs or maybe more and my related skill changes. No amps, using vrx2000 only, (i usually mine unamped anyway so this is not a problem)

It would be a long term project, probably about 6 months

Tracking all related prospecting skills, currently i am level 46.7 pros ish??

Weekly/daily updates depending when i can, and if i want to of course, and if there is any decent skill gains.

I would not track profit/loss/position just skills as i believe the rest is private for me. But maybe some outstanding finds if any lol

Your thoughts please, would you be interested? If not please say, as this would be informational for EUers as a whole

Just so you know i drop anywhere between 1000 and 1800 bombs a day

Skills to be tracked

Pros
Geo
CGA
Mineral Sense
Miner (when i unlock it)
Intel
Ext
mining

I would of course create a new thread for this but wanted some initial feedback first

Thank you for your time,

Regards

Ace

EDIT: i dont craft, but i do use a fap sometimes when hunting so intel will not be 100% accurate

How on earth do you find time for 1800 bombs with kid / kids on your hands ? ;)

Im thinking of doing a trackingpost for my mining also but it would be to get some knowledge about how my results compare to others with ~my skillevel.
Im far from pleased with my results since some time.

I think its a interesting idea with a skilltracking blog tho...i would surely read it :)

nice idea:D.i look forward to seeing your thread.maybe u could also post ur profit/loss after the end of your project

How on earth do you find time for 1800 bombs with kid / kids on your hands ? ;)

Im thinking of doing a trackingpost for my mining also but it would be to get some knowledge about how my results compare to others with ~my skillevel.
Im far from pleased with my results since some time.

I think its a interesting idea with a skilltracking blog tho...i would surely read it :)

ROFL, the kid in the picture is my niece :) so no kids around

Also i am single and work from home, and my job is on the phone all day, which is easy to mine when doing that!!!

Just weekends when i go out drinking far too much i will not be mining much

And the day you are around 47pros i will eat my hat lol

Regards

Ace

Ahh...then I understand you have time to do some serious mining :)

Im lvl 56,5 atm but with the results of a lvl 5 ;)

Would be very interesting to see your results also but I totally understand if you think they are private !

yap gave up mining yesterday for a while, no result is near anything it used to be.

For the skillcount-log, hmmm, even when you drop 1.8k bombs a day, expect it to be a slow gain. But sure go ahead, might be interresting to watch this.

Ahh...then I understand you have time to do some serious mining :)

Im lvl 56,5 atm but with the results of a lvl 5 ;)

Would be very interesting to see your results also but I totally understand if you think they are private !

I oculd have sworn you were higher than that

As for profit and loss, i like to hunt occasionally and to write down every mining runs working out markups etc, is a real pain for me lol i am far too lazy for that

I will record my starting peds and try to record the losses on the hunts, which will not be many, so at the end i will have an idea of profit or loss. I will chose at the end to disclose or not, probably not, also it will be probably be inaccurate lol

Regards

Ace

It would be great.. I will gladly read it..

But you should write down profit/loss mate ;)

GL

You'll sure have a subscriber :D

Back