Thread: another account hacked?? Continued....

The NN 1977

Mature
There has been a lot of questions regarding a lot of things regarding myself, at the time of the hack of my account, so let me make things perfectly clear to everyone, I was infact hacked back then in 2007.

I logged in and all my stuff was gone except for 10k on my pedcard, my angel was gone, my white pleatcoat was gone, my adjusted medkit was gone, my mk V justifier was gone, all my clothes etc... you get the picture.

Sincerely: The NN.

alens.jpg

There has been a lot of questions regarding a lot of things regarding myself, at the time of the hack of my account, so let me make things perfectly clear to everyone, I was infact hacked back then in 2007.

I logged in and all my stuff was gone except for 10k on my pedcard, my angel was gone, my white pleatcoat was gone, my adjusted medkit was gone, my mk V justifier was gone, all my clothes etc... you get the picture.

Welcome back

MA have whiped your account for inactivity and SOLD everything what u had for TT PRICE -> thats wheres the 10k ped on your CC.

Welcome back!

MA have whiped your account for inactivity and SOLD everything what u had for TT PRICE -> thats wheres the 10k ped on your CC.

Welcome back!

In good old internet slang: GG :laugh:

From the Did You Know department:

• sleeping with your shoes on can result in a bad hangover

Hey Nocturnal. I owe you a big apology. A VERY big one. I'm the scumbag who hacked you and planned this heist awhile back. I am truly sorry and I will do what I can to make it up to you.

Since that day i committed a evil deed, karma was coming my way to pay a visit. I thought I'd never feel remorse but the guilt has been crushing me so much over the years. I was a teenager at that time but now that im not anymore I don't do shit like that anymore.

but Nocturnal, I need to talk to you privately because MindArk pulled some shady shit and treated you VERY unfairly and didnt ban a certain avatar who was part of the scam ended up pretty wealthy. He ended up with alot of your shit. It was the guy who had to end up giving your stuff back. SO, if you could nocturnal could you message me your email? Or does anyone know how to get ahold of him and let him know about this post?

Back