Selling: Thread: Selling 10K Bones that can be traded for ONE AGILITY point (10K available now for sale)

Any idea how you get her to trade? It has yellow mark over her head, but cannot interact with her. And bump for you :).

Any idea how you get her to trade? It has yellow mark over her head, but cannot interact with her. And bump for you :).

I have never had anyone have that happen so I am not sure. Do you have 10K bones with you ? Or have you already traded with her and forgot. You can only do this one time.

I have not traded with her and I have the mission I think called "Have a bone to pick" that says get 10000 bones. She has the yellow exclamation that npcs normally have when they have a mission interaction, but I cannot interact with her. Posted here since I would consider you and customers the prime place for knowledge on the matter.

I have not traded with her and I have the mission I think called "Have a bone to pick" that says get 10000 bones. She has the yellow exclamation that npcs normally have when they have a mission interaction, but I cannot interact with her. Posted here since I would consider you and customers the prime place for knowledge on the matter.
Do you have the bones ? If not I don't think she will interact as she is not a mission giver.

I have 10006 bones on me, tracking the missions, walk up to here seeing the yellow ! over her head, and there is no right click or press F notice. I try right clicking and Fing her with no result. I relogged, ran around killed somethings went back to her, left the area and went back, and still will not work. Maybe will file a support ticket just thought someone might know something here.

I have 10006 bones on me, tracking the missions, walk up to here seeing the yellow ! over her head, and there is no right click or press F notice. I try right clicking and Fing her with no result. I relogged, ran around killed somethings went back to her, left the area and went back, and still will not work. Maybe will file a support ticket just thought someone might know something here.
Yes I think that is a good idea. I am trying to think when the last time I sold some bones and player got the point, I don't is was much more than a couple of weeks ago. Let know what you find out.

The issue with interacting with the npc has been fixed. Turned mine in last night.

The issue with interacting with the npc has been fixed. Turned mine in last night.
I don't understand how things like this get broken. Reminds me of when the cave mission with the Feffs got broken and it took almost a year before it was fixed. When it did come back they cut the reward 70% as I recall.

Back