Throw tailoring in a can a miners a real man

C4n

Guardian
Society
Skillin' Villains
Craig C0nflikt Nelsom
Like my catchy title lol yeah i had bad expierences with tailoring i don't expect any better with mining but i am gonna go through each prof and see which so exactly which items do i need to get to dig and take the minerals out which items do i need to basicly do the mining process and what are the cheapest and lowest i can get them at.

Mining can be pretty hard in the beginning especially because you don't know any spots yet and you need to develop your own techniques.
As soon as you know some good spots and got an efficient mining techniques, I think mining is one of the best and easiest ways to make a steady profit :)
btw tailoring is one of the most expensive crafting carreers to start with, so no wonder it didn't went well, it's better to first get your engineering up a bit by crafting cheap components.

You can find all tools needed in the Trade Terminal

What you need to start ore mining is a Orefinder,seismic boms and a excavator to extract the ores (if you find a deposit)

I like mining so far i bought 8 bombs hit twice first i got 13 of some black stuff that i sold to TT it got me 2 ped then i found 168 lysterium but now i am broke and need ped :/

You have to buy a lot of bombs, probably like 100-200, not only 10-20. I know it's hard when you are starting, but you will need these to find your own spots. Looks like you have one now, hope you saved the coords :)

Oh, and unless you are really desperate, never TT your ore... Iron goes for average 140% and Lysterium for 160%...

Most miners earn money on their profession. But you need skills for it to. I quess when you reach 500(1000?) in mining you will start to earn. BUT you won´t earn 10/10

Right now i can only afford a couple bombs at a time i haven't deposited and don't plan on it i have earned everything i got so everywhere i hit i should save the coords? do they always refill and how often?

Just to add if you not allready Know. At least for me the Mining Spots seems never to Respawn exactly on the Same Coordinats but "Near". Its pretty useless to Notice every Coord when you found anything. I filled lots of Papers with Coords and checks confirmed they not spawning exactly again.

If you have a good Mining Spot and want to find it again you maybe need 100-200 bombs and some luck to find the Respawned Cluster.

But because im a Newbie Miner too better let you Confirm that from a more Expirienced Miner and dont nail me on that :)

Back