Info: Thule Auction Ending 15 Minutes

Skippie

Slayer
Society
Soldier of Fortune
Darth Skippie Boobie
Thule auction coming to a close now.

Sbinortz Sbi Latz' tek is current bidder at 50,001.

50,003 Atami Tami Atemi with 1 minute to go.

auction ended.

gz to Atami! :yay:

bit weird that last bids were 50001, 50002, 50003... :silly2: heh

nice price drop in 1 day :p

Price drop sucks for the first 3 buyers... but shit happens. :laugh:

~xXx

let me know when people stop bidding on them at 5k, i just hope MA keep putting them on auction then..... :laugh:

Price drop sucks for the first 3 buyers... but shit happens. :laugh:

Given the small number of bidders, the expected cost to fit them out, the unknonwn number MindArk is releasing, and the uncertainty over the capabilities of Hangar ships it is expected that the prices of subsequent ones will be lower.

For me these things are going to be around forever though, which means I wanted to have a name I liked and that is worth a little more to me :)

- Deathifier

The beauty of speculation is that the price will keep falling as MA release more motherships. We don't know what the final number will be, maybe 20 or MA will stop releasing once price drops x% below 90k. Either way the price will recorrect once we know how many there are and what they can do. This time next year we might be lucky to get one for 150k.
I think these prices will be bargains in the long term. I just wish I had Peds free to get one now! Gratz to the owners!

Cheers
Bjorn

Given the small number of bidders, the expected cost to fit them out, the unknonwn number MindArk is releasing, and the uncertainty over the capabilities of Hangar ships it is expected that the prices of subsequent ones will be lower.

For me these things are going to be around forever though, which means I wanted to have a name I liked and that is worth a little more to me :)

- Deathifier

I just hope that the next one for sale isn't called "Death" ;)

Be interesting to see how many are released, many of us remember how the price of hangars went up dramatically from their intial price, and they do look fun - much bigger than a Pitbull!

I have thule too, on the roof of my car , payed 1195 peds for it. It has 4 mountpoints

This time next year we might be lucky to get one for 150k. Cheers
Bjorn

You're nuts mate (in my humble opinion)... Those motherships will never climb to 150k as if they do, MA would simply balance the market again by having a mothership type II in auction which is more or less the same as the mothership.

Angel

You're nuts mate (in my humble opinion)... Those motherships will never climb to 150k as if they do, MA would simply balance the market again by having a mothership type II in auction which is more or less the same as the mothership.

Angel

afther UL MS stoped poping in auction ...
all others later will have ,L later on

atm 70 hangars / 3 contest / 3 first day /1 sold / 1 on auction---- 78 now ...

i dont bett but my gues tere isnt more that 100 deeds prepaired ..( but that will be confirmed afther they stops poping in auction)

atm 70 hangars / 3 contest / 3 first day /1 sold / 1 on auction---- 78 now ...

i dont bett but my gues tere isnt more that 100 deeds prepaired ..( but that will be confirmed afther they stops poping in auction)

Hangar owners will not be getting motherships. At least one present mothership owner also has a hangar.

- Deathifier
Made me laugh for some reason. The name is cool tho. :lolup:

Angel

Um MA has them on auction so they can make some quick cash. The balance thing is just crap. Keep a talley of how much MA is getting for each sale. I hazard a guess that 1000000 Ped in sales if they assumed each would sell for 100k that's 10 motherships. We see the 5th on auction now unlikely to sell for 40k, so to reach that 1mPed goal we may see an extra 10-15 ships. Over all I think their magic number maybe 20.

Gratz on the buy, I heard she is already out with a crew :laugh:

btw, on a sidenote: is there a list of current ship owners and ship names?

Gratz on the buy, I heard she is already out with a crew :laugh:

btw, on a sidenote: is there a list of current ship owners and ship names?

Yes, the Thule is now reported to have declared as a Pirate, and be out in open space fully fitted and with a crew. Would be nice if anyone could confirm?

Edit: nevermind, it was on Jenna's live stream earlier

Last edited:
Back