Thule from the outside

Now im intrigued by the other place which cryopods and which door? :scratch2:

If you have graduated disciples - select "Calypso Start" in any TP from dropdown menu and there - "Start room teleporter". Used to be the way to Genesis for mentors.

If you have graduated disciples - select "Calypso Start" in any TP from dropdown menu and there - "Start room teleporter". Used to be the way to Genesis for mentors.

Oh ok thanks, won't know since all my disciples have dropped when they were like 65% into graduation :/. Then I just stopped trying :laugh:

One thing I wonder: When I arrived there I can't recall getting any weapon or ammo. I think someome mentioned I got some things like weapon and radio, but when I looked I couldn't spot it in the obvious places in the (crowded) inventory.

As the second mission is to kill chompers I ask, do real beginners get a weapon (and ammo) when they arrive there? (I had weapon with me so it was no showstopper for me, just wondering for beginners.)

To bad the weapons at the antenna wasn't useable (and not possible to repair) and we didn't get to keep them lol. I'm not that spoilt with gettnig my hands on level 41 repairable guns ,)

I wondered the same myself looks like the game identifies you already have a gun so they don't give you anything. They did give me some ammo though.

I wondered the same myself looks like the game identifies you already have a gun so they don't give you anything. They did give me some ammo though.
That's not what happens.

Hi,

1) What Lars said is correct, it's purpose is to give the player something to sell to the trade terminal so that he can purchase something without depositing.

2) The new players receive a handgun in a cave that is placed between the startroom and the gateway, this cave is only accessible to new players.

Happy to hear that you liked the missions :)

Cheers

That explains it, thanks.

He is talking about the PA's balcony, with a circle in center (the "landing pad").

gateway.jpg

thanks a lot!

Though I should share some pics of what Thule looks like from the outside :)

Facing "inwards" it's makes a bit more sense:

Entrance in middle bottom, Lake Phrys in middle to the left.

The spaceport is hidden behind one of those hills so it's hard to spot it.

On this image you'll get a hit of the "cut-off lines":

How the heck do you get to the sensors if they are not on the map?!?!?

TPed way over there and swam back towards the tp on the east side of island and you swim and swim and swim some more under the island I think... but don't see the island.. just a lot of water and a sun in the distance... finally hit t.

How the heck do you get to the sensors if they are not on the map?!?!?

TPed way over there and swam back towards the tp on the east side of island and you swim and swim and swim some more under the island I think... but don't see the island.. just a lot of water and a sun in the distance... finally hit t.

Hahaha looks like now we have a good idea where the gateway should be located and it doesn't make much sense. :dunce:

Hahaha looks like now we have a good idea where the gateway should be located

Or not, most likely the map shows the markers there only because their Y coords are similar to Thule's and X are much greater, not because they're actually on the same map :)

Or not, most likely the map shows the markers there only because their Y coords are similar to Thule's and X are much greater, not because they're actually on the same map :)

I was just kidding that's why I said it made no sense. :)

Back