Thumbs up for support!

Parlog

Elite
Society
THE MINISTRY
Parlog Gothakaur
Not sure if this is the right section but i wanted everybody to read this. I lost 6 claims due to FOMA server crashes weekend before last and i wrote a SC to MA. They have put all the lost ressources in my inventory and i am really happy about this!

Way to go MA!

2013-09-29 19:56 You wrote:

Hi support team,

i just would like to inform you that the server crash on FOMA on sunday morning september 29th 2013 has costed me 6 claims of mining ressources.

Countless crashes also disturb my gameplay so its impossible to have something like performance. The rate of crashes is very high at the young-prov leviathan spawn around Fort Cajuze.

Please find a solution soon for this! It would also be great if you could do something on the lost claims.

Kind Regards

Parlog aka Tobias
2013-10-07 20:24 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Parlog,

Thank you for your patience. I have been informed that resources from the lost claims have now been placed in your carried inventory.

Here is the list of the resources:
3.50 PED Alicenies Liquid
7.36 PED Melchi Water
20.40 PED Narcanisum Stone
63.92 PED Caldorite Stone

Hope you have a nice day!

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Of course they paid, it's not from MA coffers, but from the lootpool, cost them :twocents: for the support letter.

On a serious note, wonder if this will be a precedent? What about the unlooted mobs due to DCs?

Of course they paid, it's not from MA coffers, but from the lootpool, cost them :twocents: for the support letter.

On a serious note, wonder if this will be a precedent? What about the unlooted mobs due to DCs?

Well, when you get a claim, the size is already known and extraction tools and skills do not increase/decrease the size (well, they used to a long, long time ago), but about monster loot - who knows...

Not sure if this is the right section but i wanted everybody to read this. I lost 6 claims due to FOMA server crashes weekend before last and i wrote a SC to MA. They have put all the lost ressources in my inventory and i am really happy about this!

Way to go MA!

Wow. Now if this keeps going we don't need as much of an advertising budget. Well-formed support answers that actually solve problems go a long way.

Well, when you get a claim, the size is already known and extraction tools and skills do not increase/decrease the size (well, they used to a long, long time ago), but about monster loot - who knows...

Well, iirc it has been said that the mob loot is calculated upon looting it. Because of this, mobs not looted cannot be repaid since the value is unknown.

If so, the ammo spent would have to be repaid instead, and they'd have to go through logs to see what that value is.

It would also have to be obvious it is because of an error on their side (such as server problems) and not on client side (like the player having crappy internet).

If it takes a week to have a proper answer and solution so be it!
It sucks big time when it takes weeks and weeks, and you get always the same answer and eventually the case closed :laugh:

They used to do this before you could move a claim when they were stuck in a spot you could not reach.:)
Nothing new as far as I can see. You just were lucky to get the right person in support that actually says yes.:D

Well, iirc it has been said that the mob loot is calculated upon looting it. Because of this, mobs not looted cannot be repaid since the value is unknown.

If so, the ammo spent would have to be repaid instead, and they'd have to go through logs to see what that value is.

It would also have to be obvious it is because of an error on their side (such as server problems) and not on client side (like the player having crappy internet).

Feel like a noob now, totally forgot about that MA statement regarding when mob loot is calculated :ahh:

What about when loot server lags? Still happens from time to time and you get DC during that period? :scratch2:

What about when loot server lags? Still happens from time to time and you get DC during that period? :scratch2:

Not sure what policy on that is... But sounds unlikely that they'd spend a lot of time investigating individual cases for this :dunno:

It might also count as being a clientside issue.

-Rep

If you have nothing to add, just don't post.

oh dont mind Garlop, he is an RL-friend of mine who simply takes care that i dont get absorbed too much by the virtual reality. He is a good guy and has an eye for the real problems of the world. Some years ago when i was totally absorbed by EU and therefore kinda isolated from RL he mocked me all day long and as i see it now, for good reason. In fact for some time this forum here was the only way for him to contact me and i value him for beeing one of my biggest critics when it comes to EU. He pretty much resembles the opinion of most of my RL friends when it comes to me and playing games, especially EU.

He has little pitty for my ingame problems, pays absolutely no respect for me beeing a WoF-champion, in fact he thinks its one of the most stupid things ive ever done. He thinks that i am outright stupid to hang around with you guys instead of making loads of girls pregnant, building rl-houses, feeding third world kids and stuff like that.

He usually does not harrass you guys or this forum, he uses to react only to me, he means no harm, he is a real friend!

Every real gamer should have a Garlop! So i suggest to +rep him if you ever have questioned your sanity playing EU.

Last edited:

Way to go MA!

Its good That You miners can see your loot before you can get it, think of all of us hunter or crafters who have thus been cheated of our loot because we can not see it in advance......

:twocents:

4 weeks ticket not answerd , just love how good support is :mad::mad:

Lucky you....i am waiting 4 months for answer ( 3 reminders in that particular case) in 1 year old support case. It was 3 times closed without answer and reopened under new numbers and even Support Department Director personal assistance didn't helped much ( Mr. Andreas D. - let's hide more details, MA is affraid of harassments- in that role must be some joke, that guy can't even use mail )

Support here is disaster. I didn't know ohow well can be suport before i tried it in few other MMO's

Last edited:
Recognize that my case was closed three times and I was also able to prove that they lied to me seven times over the course finally after 10 months I got a diplomatic answer from MA where I was referred to at the beginning so that means MA refused to answer for 10 months.....:wise:

The best part is that they can only be good at copy and paste, but also this skills can lead to a management position. :)

Last edited:
Back