Selling: TI Platinum Shop for 4 CLD's

Centurio

Old Alpha
Cornelius Centurio
Selling my store in the Treasure Island City Platinum Building. Platinum is right next to the TP and the store is an easy few seconds run.

Treasure Island Platinum Store, Block B #3. Shop has 50 points inside/10 points outside. [SB/BO 4 Calypso Land Deeds] SHOP IS SOLD!

UPDATE/CLARIFICATION: The above price is not up for negotiation. If you don't want to pay 4 CLD's, please don't contact me. I think this price is more than fair considering a Deer Mall Shop sold 2 weeks ago for 6K.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?225523-Deer-Mall-Shop&highlight=deer+mall

The shop that was sold in the Deer Mall has 50 points inside/5 outside. Mine has 50 points inside/10 outside. Mine is also physically larger than the Deer Mall small (50 pt.) shops. Mine does also not require the use of a televator to reach and is very close to the TP, whereas the Deer Mall is a lot further away from the TP. All things considered, 4 CLD's is a deal compared to the above sale.

If you want to start a store where your customers can quickly reach you and you can get repeat business, this is a great location. I have loved being here and I won't let it go for less than the asking price. If I can't get my asking price I will continue to run the store and save on those expensive auction fees!

Last edited:
Bump the store sale

shop still for sale

Reactions: das
Shop is sold, ty and best wishes to the new owner!

Back