castanhas

Dominant
Society
TuSaLuSa
filipe castanhas fernandes
can someone please update wiki :)

index.php

Updated both let me know if somthings wrong

Comps are easy, if you know the value for any other tier. It is value of tier / tier * tier you want

So if it's 10p tt at t1, it's 100p tt at t10

Other stuff you have to calc ratio from somethin else, have to use a different excavator on Wiki

So you find the ratio between some known tier on your excavator, and that same tier on a different KNOWN excavator.

And there ya go.

This will get tier 2 and 3 for us

Comps are easy, if you know the value for any other tier. It is value of tier / tier * tier you want

So if it's 10p tt at t1, it's 100p tt at t10

Other stuff you have to calc ratio from somethin else, have to use a different excavator on Wiki

So you find the ratio between some known tier on your excavator, and that same tier on a different KNOWN excavator.

And there ya go.

This will get tier 2 and 3 for us
I see what you mean the total tt cost will be pretty much 1405,83*tier for adj TWEN. so tier 2= 2811,66tt and tier 3= 4217,49tt.
nice to know but im not gonna calculate it or add expected costs based on calculations to wiki :)

On the wiki the effective cost is confusing (or wrong?) the formula it states is Cost_with_MU - TT_Cost*5%. shouldnt it be just the MU? or if we only get 95% tt back the formula should be Cost_with_MU - TT_Cost*95%. Can that be fixed by someone or am I just too stupid to understand how to read this?

On the wiki the effective cost is confusing (or wrong?) the formula it states is Cost_with_MU - TT_Cost*5%. shouldnt it be just the MU? or if we only get 95% tt back the formula should be Cost_with_MU - TT_Cost*95%. Can that be fixed by someone or am I just too stupid to understand how to read this?
its Form the previous Tier system, where you got some oft the Materials back

I didnt even know! Thanks!

But can we fix the formula?

Back