Tier 10 - For all you High Tier Needs

Uniqu3

Old Alpha
Society
Art of War
What is Tier 10?

Tier 10 is a shop specializing in high TIR (Tier Increase Rate) items allowing the items to reach high tiers before breaking. Locating items through the ingame auction with high TIRs can be very time consuming, checking every item and disregarding the 95% of items with normal TIRs. Our aim is to provide a single place where people can come and find only high TIR items.

Where is Tier 10?

Tier 10 is located in Twin Peaks Mall, Floor 2, Shop #10 (opposite the auction)

Current Promotion

Free Opalo Tier 1 for every purchase (limited to 2 per customer)
Once you have made your purchase PM me here on EF (or ingame if you have me on FL)

Sellers

If you are interested in becoming a supplier for our shop PM either me or CC on EF or ingame for more details.

Last edited:
Latest Stock List

Weapons:

Svempa XT(L)
Svempa X1(L)
HL6(L)
HL11(L)
Vumpoor Hollowman (L)
BL1000(L)
Stoikow AMR(L) (not high TIR)
Assassin R150(L)

Armour:

Martial parts M+F (L)
Tbird parts M+F (L)
Polaris parts M+F (L)
Hermes Gloves F (L)
Bear Gloves F (L)

Tools:

Hedoc m-450(L)
SK-80(L)
T15(L)

Last edited:
Iam sorry to inform you that none of the items in the shop can be bought.. Have you set them a price?

Iam sorry to inform you that none of the items in the shop can be bought.. Have you set them a price?

Damn :( All prices have been removed for some reason. I dont have time to sort it now, but will later.

Ok all prices added again. Lets hope I dont break it again, not a fun 40 mins :p

18 Opalo Tier 1 left to give away!!

Free Opallo

I purchased a gun from your shop today and would like to get the free Opallo your offering.

My in-game Avatar is Jack Wuzi Daniels

Please pm me and tell me how to arrange the exchange

Thank's,
Jack

I purchased a gun from your shop today and would like to get the free Opallo your offering.

My in-game Avatar is Jack Wuzi Daniels

Please pm me and tell me how to arrange the exchange

Thank's,
Jack

Thank you, PM sent.

New Stock

Added LR59(L) and some other items

Added LR59(L) and some other items

lr59 is almost awesome, one midlevel tier is low or else i would buy it for your price
i will be subscribing and checking back though in the future

Tried to shop, but...

"You are not allowed to enter this estate since the holder of the Estate Deed of this estate has not paid the fee."

:(

Sorry for the absence, I was unable to play EU for almost a month. I am now back to looking after the shop. I have just added a few Svempa XTs to the stock.

Free opalo tier 1 still available per purchase (limit, 2 per person). Just PM me or post in this thread with your ingame name after your purchase and we'll arrange collection.

Back