Price Check Tier 10 LP-100 Mayhem, Modified

Status
Please reply by conversation.
This is relevant to the "price check" portion of the topic. Maybe someone will have the balls to respond.

Are the entirety of top-tier weapon users unable to play the game at a hardcore level or is the macro variable just lacking logic?

If the ToU is updated with the UE5 release (I expect it will be) - will these people suddenly be grinding 25% as much?

Because if so, these type of weapons are worth even more to me than they are now (I slept on avg 4 hours a night through all of MM). Everything is relative. If you are able to actually put in the time and grind with a weapon that actually sustains while everyone else has dropped off then you will be printing way more markup than you are now.

That is an absolute mindfuck if people have the financial capability to invest $40k into "just" the weapon and are only able to utilize it while afk. It would make a lot more sense that people are macroing just because they can - not because it is their only option.

(offtopic) BTW macroing is not reserved to the top hunters. I started a list (white_dot_club.xls) when I first started and was doing missions on Rocktropia. It's now over 200 people long that are afk as white dots for hours after you drag a mob onto them. Many of them are the big anti-macro enthusiasts that post so much about macro issues here.

I've contacted support a few times and I have seen avatars killed in front of me by an invisible support rep or have seen them force logged out. They will warn and then punish people if they are interrupting your hunting in the open world. 🤷‍♂️

edit: typo

Last edited:
Just to bring the chat over here and not the sale thread… there is no way people can grind on EU for 16h a day without some form of bot/script/auto clicking… 16h a day every day through mayhems is really not healthy. Physically or mentally. Just no way someone could do the same mob same gun same gear for that long… it’s literally not mentally possible to do this.. like scientifically it’s not possible you would stop. So anyone claiming they do this consistently for more than 3days without some form of bot. Is lying… I mean I’m all for bots, but just want to put it out there it’s not possible without….

Unless you have a medical diagnosis…
16h is nothing i was doing 18h on FEN with lp70 fen :D

(offtopic) BTW macroing is not reserved to the top hunters. I started a list (white_dot_club.xls) when I first started and was doing missions on Rocktropia. It's now over 200 people long that are afk as white dots for hours after you drag a mob onto them. Many of them are the big anti-macro enthusiasts that post so much about macro issues here.
Auto clicker macros will just put their Interact button in the right spot on the screen to intersect the revive button when it pops up and click it. Instead of looking for white dots only, look for revive terminal idlers too :D.

If only they made the warp summons button appear in the same place too. Might make for some interesting space PVP.

Imagine if someone that has two hired shooters (like Smilgs for example) would go hard with an XTLC to cover 24h at 3500 PED/hr turnover. Deemer would have a fucking stroke if he would see 2.5 mil ped turnover / month. Numbers like these are common, the shock ppl have comes from lack of research mainly, on what happens at another level then theirs. I admit, when I was shooting 3-4k a day with Ranked Scorpion I had a real shock hearing zina shooting 20k with imk2.

The lack of clarification and or action against automated gampelay is a known issue we're having for many years and it should definitely be addressed but it surprises me that so many people are stupefied of 16hrs a day gaming ...
In everything virtual or IRL, there's always gonna be an immense gap in long run between casuals and hardcores. Choose your pace and enjoy it. Going into the nolifer argument because you're just not willing to put down the same amount of effort is really stupid.

The 16hrs example on the most active month of the year is bit stupid as well, the avg of the year is below half that and how much time I am putting down for this project is stepping into the realm of not-your-fucking-business, but thank you for your concern over my health, much appreciated!

Last edited:
but it surprises me that so many people are stupefied of 16hrs a day gaming ...
This was a commonplace hardcore everquest raid. 20 years ago. On dial-up. :ROFLMAO:

Pretty sure these guys would have a heart attack if they knew other modern games have people spending 5k+ per month with no option of withdrawal. BDO anyone? :ROFLMAO:

I need to get one of these auto clicking macros things.

the true profitability/roi of this pistol is probably 2-2.5 years for a hardcore player at a 400k valuation, and mind you it wasn't even T10 for that whole duration..

assuming no major meta shifts in the game.

This post is most true. Easy 400k if game no longer develops.

Just like they made calculations and Mod FAP sold for 400k in late 2000s

My 2 pec
I.

January 1982..... Commodore 64 arrived. i was 15. gamed since then
let me back Katie post with a simple example
Cabal online was a game with a similar method of skill progress as EU, you did not get exp at mob death but for hitting it
Cabalrider was a complex bot program that allowed zoning, repair storage items pickup filter and more and of couirse auroskill
game used a choice of skills and were activated in sequences.

EU just need a dense spawn anf a F masher, it is not a bot, it is a F masher
no partoling, no AI, just press F every some timespan.
i read a post above every 50 ms.... USELESS bandwidth, fastest weapon shot 86... F is to be injected every half to 1 second
there are plenty of solutions to autorepeat 1 key
mouse buttons programming
gaming keyboard key autorepeat
softwares autoit, autowasd, autohotkey, name the one you can program

in my humble opinion those do not even violate TOS as imagine i have a mechanical object that press F every second (made with lego :) ...... it is not even a software interaction

that is very very very hard to be sanctioned.

then add screen hp reading and conditional fapping or resto activation every 25 seconds, arso activation on cd, minimap reading and autopath to the next spawn
that is a "bot" in my opinion.

in a game that drops less than ammo used to kill a monster and the reward is a random pretending that a F masher gives unfair advantage is really hard to say
i think that it just rises the risk and potentially the reward, like using a Swine, click on condition or wield a grindhouse.
i can kill 10.000 atrox and collect just liver oil and tt it paying the server cost to all playerbase
a random player passing by to go to kill a droka to the east kills one and get a UL armor....... randomness.

just bring mosnter under 50% and let afk hunter gift you the remaining 40% decay.... dont say thank you... he is not there

index.php

For those that cant afford fancy Macro Keyboards.

16hours a day is perfectly reasonable for harcore gamer especially a financially motivated one 18-20 is too to an extent but
then add screen hp reading and conditional fapping or resto activation every 25 seconds, arso activation on cd, minimap reading and autopath to the next spawn
that is a "bot" in my opinion.
But you dont need resto, hp reading, healing autopath or arso you just mash interact in an instance, spawn is constant dont have to move, mob is aggro so it doesnt need to be pulled, lifesteal amp or ring + autoloot ring/pet so you never have to heal and can't die, private instance so your avatar cant be disturbed or messed with, so what is really difference between that and a bot. If the player can just leave that to run and go to the strip club for 5 hours (length an instant lasts)
To say there is no advantage is kind of stupid imagine two people with t10 lp-100 one grinds 15 hours a day but takes break to use restroom, eat 3x, maybe goes to the gym or supermarket a couple of times a week and the other does the same things but the ava doesnt stop hunting racking up maybe an extra 5-7 hours a day over his rival, more loot events more spins at rare token or whatever else youre hunting for, faster skillgains, more profit, bigger stacks of all the loot etc etc and the advantage grows exponentially with each day.

I do not understand why you repeat these 16 hours as gameplay hours, this is just the maximum of the statistics of the weapon itself, which in itself means that the gameplay hours will be much more... and even more because there is a difference of 1.2kkk from this maximum... to your 1.3kkk monthly cycle (don't take offense if you're a woman, I'm talking about your turnover).

Let's not forget that this is just the author's hobby... he still has a main job... extra... family... and last but not least his favorite hobby, which takes him the careless 25 hours a day... big deal all this is completely normal...

While these bots control the pace of the game and want to sell items for thousands of dollars, most are not allowed to do so. So this $40k offer should be sold with a bot protection certificate issued by the MA... otherwise you yourself say that there will be no significant difference in weapons...

It is full of contradictions, and the dry figures you give are not essential if the buyer is banned from using a 25-hour 369 days a year macro/bot. That's why I don't think it's worth $40k.

Maybe because of the risk factor, the average price should be between 5-10k ped. Even 10k ped is too much for the reasons listed!

Seems there is a consensus that a LP100 (put in the sentence any weapon you like) is a ped printer... i raise my hands and surrender

i recall that the top ATH in game came off a 1 random condition recycle BP of 20 ped .... 4 seconds spin

It is not the tool...it is the hand that wields it... and the brain behind the arm

I do not understand
Last time I'm addressing your BS and accusations. It's an allergic reaction you're having to reality. You being in that bubble of yours, far away from information and facts, when you met reality it hit you like a train, making you seizure and making your intestines overflow the forums.

At your level of playing, to you, this or any weapon is worth 10 PEDs prolly and it is understandable.

Toxicity in this community makes it so that players, once they reach higher levels, stop posting, stop sharing, stop carrying, leaving it to the trolls to give "the information" about what's under the hood and how they think things might be at end game, and that's why you have this reaction right now.

We play the game at different levels, that is ok and no item in this game fits every single play style. Your valuation is correct, for someone playing 1hr a day but try to wrap your head around different playstyles.
This game, as everything, is made out of the extremes and everything that happens in between. When I saw the potential of FEN event, I went 20hrs a day on average of active hunting, before camera update, before macro era, because I can and I don't give 2shits if you believe it or not.

I still think it’s hilarious that deemer thinks that 16 hours of mayhem shooting requires 25 hours of play. That’s like 40% of your time doing nothing.. how long do you take to target your next creature lol.

I did not say that I play with 100k per month. My payments ranged from $ 5 to $ 100. This is my range and these are my game frames. That's why I don't think people like you should determine the level and time of my game. Because of trolls like you, I haven't deposited for more than a year, and that definitely puts limits in this game. But I also don't think about paying for a public toilet until something changes.

With your greatest impudence you invite me to this topic for an opinion, but you still do not accept that there are people who do not want to play 25 hours a day with 1kkk per month. At the same time insulting, and yet claiming to be an honorable... troll.

Dude/Lady you are the TROLL here. And when you don't like something, you're the girl who crying.

1-MA-Hight-prices.jpg

Who says that MA does not set prices between players...

Seems there is a consensus that a LP100 (put in the sentence any weapon you like) is a ped printer... i raise my hands and surrender

i recall that the top ATH in game came off a 1 random condition recycle BP of 20 ped .... 4 seconds spin

It is not the tool...it is the hand that wields it... and the brain behind the arm

Anybody can do similar results with similar ammount of cycle with this weapon.
How many would get similar result with that 1 click?

Its like you are saying, why do you go to work, just go win jackpot on lottery for 5 dollars like that last guy did it.

I don't like the term botting used in this case. I have come from other games and a "bot" is a completely AI controlled program. The thing goes out hunts for you, runs around, logs in and out, accesses storage and basically navigates all aspects of the game that it needs to to perform its task, You would then have a virtual PC set up and have 10 of these things running, all on proxies of course. You could set the thing off Monday, come back Friday and collect your winnings (if you weren't picked up by the bot detection software and IP blacklisted that is). While there of course must be some that have set up complex bots here in EU, I haven't seen any personally. Lets not tar everybody with this botting label.

What I presume happens in the majority of the high activity hunting circles, Is simply the use of a macro functionality on a high end gaming keyboard. My keyboard has this, I have a Razer Huntsman, and once you get familiar with the software it is truly game changing. I have strings of commands set up to certain hotkeys, For example I am doing a lot of scanning at the moment, trying to get some points in Xenobiology, and I have binded my E Key to do [Equip scanner>target mob>use>switch back to main weapon>fire], all with the single keypress. Its not about botting, its about quality of life and RSI prevention.

And yes there is a key that repeats the F function, and while you can take a big ass loot pill and come back in 5 hours time, in reality it isn't that easy, I would never risk leaving my screen for more than 5 minutes. Auto target gets you into some silly situations and needs continual monitoring, unless you want to find yourself dead and stuck in rocks most of the time, you still have to be there overseeing. And at this point you aren't really botting, just saving your fingers.
In this format. 16 hours is completely doable.
Yep agreed. Have a Razer Ornata Chroma and bound the F9 (M) key to next target shoot. I have Myasthenia Gravis and Viking Hand (its real look it up). So I need something that doesn't tire my hands. I already work 8 hour days on a KB/Mouse so another 3 to 5 isn't sustainable. So i now use a Macro to shoot and just watch. Only just learned to set it up. My hands are thanking me for it. If MA doesn't like it i'll give them a letter from my Neurologist and then a follow up from a lawyer. Anyone else doesn't like it can go GF.

Yep agreed. Have a Razer Ornata Chroma and bound the F9 (M) key to next target shoot. I have Myasthenia Gravis and Viking Hand (its real look it up). So I need something that doesn't tire my hands. I already work 8 hour days on a KB/Mouse so another 3 to 5 isn't sustainable. So i now use a Macro to shoot and just watch. Only just learned to set it up. My hands are thanking me for it. If MA doesn't like it i'll give them a letter from my Neurologist and then a follow up from a lawyer. Anyone else doesn't like it can go GF.
I have something similar to this actually, but I have almost zero grip strength/finger strength when my hands are doing certain activities. For example I can hold onto a railing fine, but find it almost impossible to grip a pencil when I get a flare up, attempting to do so sends my whole side of that body into what i can best describe as a tingly spasm, similar to a funnybone. Nobody has been able to diagnose it but it appears to be entirely neurological and not physical. I can type all day because my touch-typing technique seems to be compatible with my body, and my fingers are always moving. However resting my hands on the WASD configuration for gaming seems to cause me the same discomfort over a period of time. I can do a daily no worries but long mayhem runs, I need help. My keyboard provides me with much needed rest for my fingers to help me control my symptoms.

I saw a guy on a stream without hands playing Entropia only with his feet. He was enjoying playing Entropia. What is your excuse? "I use mouse and keyboard too much at work, so I will sue MindArk for not letting me bot". Pathetic.

on the playing 24/7 and bots, imho at this point is about accepting the new reality, the whole yearly top 20 must be doing it (we are not - yet - so easy for me to compare)
and on the ROI on weapons like the one price checked here, the ones botting are making the most of it obviously as they don't have to pay anyone for shooting, and they can do hours others cannot
  • imho MA is not really in a position to ban anyone for botting with what currently needs to be automated
    • indeed bots were banned in the past, but only because they were easy to spot based on behavior, they had to implement looking for the next mob from a zoomed out view, which was bound to all kinds of weird behavior (bugs in the bots) causing them to shoot inanimate objects and what not
    • instances where nobody is observing helps a lot
  • MA must enjoy the extra activity from the turnover, such activity was unreal just a year or 2 ago
  • for years, people were doing a very similar activity with healing by another avatar, around as much automation needed (click to heal)
    • funnily this was reduced somewhat with the new interface unable to click on hp bar if not in team
  • there were times when we were accused of being unbeatable in events with playing 24/7
    • I was insisting back then no one was (yet) doing 24/7 based on the fact we were doing like 12 hours/day and the number of globals of the others was quite comparable, this lasted years
    • these days, we are still doing like 500-1000 globals in a month, while the top 20 is more in 2000 to 5000 range
  • based on my observations, each time I go over a certain threshold of activity, the tt returns seem to suffer - so perhaps this is MA way to try to limit the activity
    • though it does not work as a punishment if the MU is still as high as the token gains with the new mayhem event system
  • to be seen what UE5 will bring in this regard

• based on my observations, each time I go over a certain threshold of activity, the tt returns seem to suffer - so perhaps this is MA way to try to limit the activity
    • though it does not work as a punishment if the MU is still as high as the token gains with the new mayhem event system
I have noticed this also. I wonder what the daily limit is.

So if you buy a loot 2.0 weapon be prepared to not see results without unhealthy amount of gameplay or be prepared to risk ban while using macro.
i use loot 2.0 with great results and i literally have never macro-hunted. loss of sleep during events for sure but that's about it. i had thought about getting someone to shoot for me while i sleep though. but no takers.

that said this game is simple. you get out what you put into it. LP100 is a big investment and requires the right person to utilize it. 99.9% of playerbase has no business owning such a tool.

16hours a day is perfectly reasonable for harcore gamer especially a financially motivated one 18-20 is too to an extent but

But you dont need resto, hp reading, healing autopath or arso you just mash interact in an instance, spawn is constant dont have to move, mob is aggro so it doesnt need to be pulled, lifesteal amp or ring + autoloot ring/pet so you never have to heal and can't die, private instance so your avatar cant be disturbed or messed with, so what is really difference between that and a bot. If the player can just leave that to run and go to the strip club for 5 hours (length an instant lasts)
To say there is no advantage is kind of stupid imagine two people with t10 lp-100 one grinds 15 hours a day but takes break to use restroom, eat 3x, maybe goes to the gym or supermarket a couple of times a week and the other does the same things but the ava doesnt stop hunting racking up maybe an extra 5-7 hours a day over his rival, more loot events more spins at rare token or whatever else youre hunting for, faster skillgains, more profit, bigger stacks of all the loot etc etc and the advantage grows exponentially with each day.
this was me. i managed to cycle 800k against others' 1.3mil+ and guess what? it didn't even matter. i had a great time and made a ton of ped.

Last .....:deal:

....... players, once they reach higher levels, stop posting, stop sharing, stop carrying, leaving it to the trolls to give "the information" about what's under the hood .......
:tux:

Toxicity in this community makes it so that players, once they reach higher levels, stop posting, stop sharing, stop carrying, leaving it to the trolls to give "the information" about what's under the hood and how they think things might be at end game, and that's why you have this reaction right now.
This is a shame. Although there are occasionally higher level players that stream and engage that way which is nice! The amount of questions and knowledge and conversation that happens is quite interesting and 9/10 no trolls.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back