Status
Please reply by conversation.

Evey

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Eve Everglades
Hello,

Due to an upgrade the only T10 LP-100 is for sale.

I'm taking offer at this point, no set BO. Will update the thread with the current offer.
I don't need any items but if you want to make an item offer, please keep the list short.
Current offer is 400k.
End date of auction Sunday 16th of Jan, 20:00MA time.

With UrealEngine5 and TWEN around the corner, MA also added a cherry on top, new Mayhems format, where grinding is king, this tool really is a great opportunity for getting impressive results.
This BEAST is one of the most balanced high end weapons in game, has very good DPS, EFF (84.0 %) and DPP (3.645 HP).

7dMtQAh.png

Currently with good rings and Hyper 10mg can get to 279 DPS and if I go nuts with the pills I can get it up to 326 DPS.

yeCQ9JP.png

Grinding Mayhems this gun allowed me to pull in 3 Mayhems and a half another top weapon. I bought it at T6 at end of July and even with Summer Mayhem out of the equation I managed to farm enough for a mod nano in little over a year:

tDFlLgr.jpeg

The gun has been underrated for a long time but it dominated past few Mayhems scoreboards. Some of you may remember my "hold my beer" comment shortly after I got my LP?

oeeqVPq.jpg

Even if it's not a competition anymore, the LP100 became more relevant and has bigger advantages over the high DPS weapons but low efficiency and DPP.
Was pretty sad when Mayhems got canceled but the migration came with some pretty amazing results, still can't believe it and again, LP100s dominated pretty hard. Out of dozens of other players, dozens of teams and a big variety of weapons, one type of weapon stood out in particular:

304tp9f.jpeg

Other nice loots during migra:

pDafPv8.jpeg

First time I got to use an LP100 was during FEN when I looted 7 FEN items in a shot time (3 Kinetic FEN, 2 FEN rockets, gauss riffle and shades) an also 2 days after FEN looted the first Enigma L4.

Let me know if you are interested so I can keep you in the loop at a more frequent basis.
Please feel free to discuss this item and it's price here in the price check thread: here in the price check thread.
Please feel free to ask questions and make offers via PM.
I reserve the right to sell at any time for whatever offer I like, also I can cancel at any time or reject any offer or potential buyer.

Thank you.

Last edited:
The story is nice, thank you for it....

what impresses me is not the numbers, as you say they come and go....
it is the skill manufacturing power... yesterday you told me "one day you stop looking at the skills"
but OMG 256 pistoleer.... this is a motivational post, not a sale !
thank you!

Couple questions I hate to bring up, but considering the claims made, should be asked.

Clearly its an amazing gun, with what you claim to be a nice profit.

But, any chance you can post a clean deposit list, or list of withdrawals that shows this was any kind of actual profit?

My issue is that the advertising of this gun alludes that anyone can get the same result, but there are alot of factors at play, like excessive play time than most players simply cannot achieve, and the question of how much was actually put in to get this result.

This game has a lot of potential, but listing items at these kinds of dollar figures on the basis of what appear to be rewards above and beyond, is also risky if not being completely honest on what it takes to get that result.

We have Unreal engine coming up soon. I would hate to have some kind of scandal over some buyer who is pissed they cannot get the same result, which happens often enough.

Players have a record of time played, some have averages far above the norm, for whatever reason, but knowing the time spent is simply not possible for most, it needs to be said.

Couple questions I hate to bring up, but considering the claims made, should be asked.

But, any chance you can post a clean deposit list, or list of withdrawals that shows this was any kind of actual profit?

My issue is that the advertising of this gun alludes that anyone can get the same result, but there are alot of factors at play, like excessive play time than most players simply cannot achieve, and the question of how much was actually put in to get this result.

This game has a lot of potential, but listing items at these kinds of dollar figures on the basis of what appear to be rewards above and beyond, is also risky if not being completely honest on what it takes to get that result.

We have Unreal engine coming up soon. I would hate to have some kind of scandal over some buyer who is pissed they cannot get the same result, which happens often enough.

Players have a record of time played, some have averages far above the norm, for whatever reason, but knowing the time spent is simply not possible for most, it needs to be said.
I think Eve gave more information that he needed to, in fact I certainly wouldn't of tied any figures to the sale thread. It can only lead to more ammunition for a dissatisfied buyer that can't replicate similar results.
And asking for such personal financial statements is quite rude I think. People don't need it spelled out to them. Those that are serous about buying will know what it can do.

Dear Forgo,

Shame you have not read more than just looking over the screenshots and reading the current offer number. No, I will not share what I did with the profits, it has 0 relevance.

There was no starting bid nor buyout posted, only offers received so far from players so there was no asking price posted. The only claim I'm making is that this gun was definitely worth my time. And as a player that made "millions of peds" as you "claim", I'm surprised you are so ... doubtful of my results.

You don't need to worry about any scandal over this purchase (actually there have been many similar threads, unsure why you picked up this one to request withdrawal data..) - the current bidders are highly active hunters (and cool and smart folks if I may add) they know very well what they are bidding on as they can extrapolate from their own data, scale up and approximate . Also, some of them and other friends have had partial or full access to my data long before I thought of selling the pistol.

There is a price check thread if you want to discuss further, please use that instead if you have any interest in the subject, thank you.

@ Fargo i hyped your post because brings up nice considerations
i dont back the personal financial data, not for being rude, but because do not show anything.
imagine
player 1 put 20k usd in game and take off 21k. he made 1k gain?
player 2 put 20k usd in game and does not withdraw but has a storage of 500k did he loose 20k ?
deposit and withdarwals dont mean anything.

the to the numbers
1. i trust that if there is an error in soem figures is in good faith, i think it is pure conspiration theory that someone forgers a track record.
2. Eve hunts since MONTHS with that gun, found it worth to tier it up (i think it has eaten 150k materials to tier up (THIS IS AN INTERESTING QUESTION in case)
3. i read that last tick 9.98 to 9.99 took ages and he was mad so there is also a BIG time invested to skill the weapon (This is a second interesting question already answered)
4. there is already people offering so luckily no scandal... in case a BID WAR.... a scandal can come off a nano balde... no one knows it... it can reveal good or bad, ... a LP100 is a known top weapon
5. Time to play is an interesting question, i am pretty sure that i saw Eve off global in EL ticker many times, so he can find his spaces in real life sometimes also for days but.... if you are ready to spend 30.000 EUR into a weapon i suppose you have another 20.000 to finance cycle and storage and also 6 free hours per day to shot. this is a provacy invasive question so i think it is RUDE to ask someone how long he saty in game.. attendance is a personal choice and sometime is commanded by some forced situation ranging from illness to lockdown.

on a personal basis if i was pissed off after spending as much as per one mercedes the last thing i want is a scandal, best would be to get rid of it in silence.
btw this weapon has at that amount of ped in my humble calculation a return of investment time of 4 years but maybe i am wrong.

a last sentence. i miss 28 levels otherwise........i could selll the car and drive a pistol....

asa free bump, i add some info

i have a feeling some souls regret that they did not bid my sale of the LP100 in summer for 300k..and comps to tier up till 7, now is T8 ( in 2-3 days...7.97 now )

since then, @half a year time, i looted a mod shadow part, a hyper204, and i made @72k Mtokens +2 Rare Tokens, managing to pull out a Mayhem Trauma 5 + Mod nano blade out of the vendor, and yet.. is not over, cause i still got lots of boxes out of those 3 events since i decided, back then, to sell it

things like this came once in.... a while, no1 knew in my case to take advantage of that moment

bump it up

[Moderated: Removed quote from deleted post]

lets keep this post clear for the bids
and lets move for 500k on mine

Last edited by a moderator:
End date of auction this Sunday, 20:00MA time.
Thank you.

Tomorrow is the last day. Let me know if you're interested.

P.S. If someone has a really really hard time with simulating the max DPS on entropiawiki, my inbox is always open, message me and I'll try to explain.

Thank you!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back