Selling: Tier 5 ArMatrix LR-40,FEN Edition- SOLD

JanOaki

Old
Krystal Jan Oaki

Selling this highly Eco weapon. 81.1 Eff with full dmg enhancers and armatrix amp. Been hunting Eomon providers with it and it showed decent profit.

Didn't really log the full cost to tier up to 5 but its over 20 k peds just for tiering costs. Not counting shooting time and to hunt for the materials...Each tier has high mark up especially tier 3 and 4 . So you don't get back much of the tiering costs back in shrapnel.

Edit : TIR 138/200

BO : SOLD

Only 10 available in game so they are pretty hard to come by.A tiered one has high enough DPS and very good eff so its a gun you can keep for a very long time.

Not in a rush to sell. Just collecting buyers so when my next gun is available for purchase i can quickly free up peds if needed .

My loss is your gain

Last edited:

shaun117

Old Alpha
Society
Classified
Kenpachi SilentCrow BlackFalcon
Wouldnt say hard to come by they appear on pcf almost monthly it seems with more crazy price tags every time it seems. Nice mid level gun free bump

JanOaki

Old
Krystal Jan Oaki
Wouldnt say hard to come by they appear on pcf almost monthly it seems with more crazy price tags every time it seems. Nice mid level gun free bump
Good items always hold value..Tier 2 LR40 been selling for 28 k and tier 3 and 4 alone cost 20 k =) Don't think there has ever been a Tier 5 for sale..

SuperFly

Old
Society
TKoE
Leo SuperFly Phoenix
Good items always hold value..Tier 2 LR40 been selling for 28 k and tier 3 and 4 alone cost 20 k =) Don't think there has ever been a Tier 5 for sale..
Where did you get this numbers from? According to the sales history the rifle goes for 20k-23k (for tier0-tier2). Also the tiering TT cost returns to the player now. What is TT tiering cost T1-T5 on this rifle?

addz

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Rocky Addz Harley
Good items always hold value.
Hey remember when moc mercs were 300k?

:rollseyes:

If you ask a reasonable price let me know

GL and free bump otherwise

JanOaki

Old
Krystal Jan Oaki
Where did you get this numbers from? According to the sales history the rifle goes for 20k-23k (for tier0-tier2). Also the tiering TT cost returns to the player now. What is TT tiering cost T1-T5 on this rifle?
Sales history base on 1 sale? I been following sales so i know the prices. I advice you to do a google search and see for yourself. TT tiering cost is about 4-5 k and after mark up its about 12-13 k just for Tier 3. T4 is more. So you don't get much back because Opals and Tier comp MU is so high. No need to talk about other tiers as T3 and 4 alone + Cost of gun at 20 k (way below mu) will also be 40 kish. Haven't included the amount of peds need to be cycled to tier,time it takes, and looking for sellers of blazar and all those trouble some stuff.

Anway, PM me if you have other questions or offers...Please keep sales thread clean. Thanks!

Last edited:

JanOaki

Old
Krystal Jan Oaki
Similar to LR60 Aug and 25-30 k cheaper

Last edited:

JanOaki

Old
Krystal Jan Oaki
Oops my bad its similar not better... just much cheaper.

Last edited:

shaun117

Old Alpha
Society
Classified
Oops my bad its similar not better... just much cheaper.

You might want to add what u have added to weapon compare to get those results because those 2 guns are leagues appart.

JanOaki

Old
Krystal Jan Oaki
You might want to add what u have added to weapon compare to get those results because those 2 guns are leagues appart.
T5 LR40 with damage enhancers x 5 vs LR60 aug. Both with best amp. So LR40 T5 is still alot cheaper but pretty similar in performance.

shaun117

Old Alpha
Society
Classified
T5 Lr-40 with alpha (best amp) 87.5 dps no ring/buffs at 3.179 dpp

T 0 lr-60 with beta ( best amp ) 90.49 dps at 3.382 dpp

Only going this far into it because your claims are way off.

Efficency alot higher with lr60 aug dpp alot higher. Dps alot higher with no enhancers! (dead ped)
I dont see why you try to compare a stone with a gem. Lr40 nice mid level gun but dont put it up against a top of the line laser rifle.

JanOaki

Old
Krystal Jan Oaki
T5 Lr-40 with alpha (best amp) 87.5 dps no ring/buffs at 3.179 dpp

T 0 lr-60 with beta ( best amp ) 90.49 dps at 3.382 dpp

Only going this far into it because your claims are way off.

Efficency alot higher with lr60 aug dpp alot higher. Dps alot higher with no enhancers! (dead ped)
I dont see why you try to compare a stone with a gem. Lr40 nice mid level gun but dont put it up against a top of the line laser rifle.

U forgot to include cost into the equation mate. Extra 25-30 k in cost is massive opportunity cost. U can get full set of angel adjusted armour + restoration chip + ring with that difference and be instantly full geared and viable. Or you can buy a very good seasonal ring or an Arson chip and u will get much more then the 2.5 extra DPS, or just keep the money to play.You will unlock much more opportunities in game with same amount of money.

If you want to compare a measly .2 DPP. I am sure with 25 -30 k extra peds in card you can generate more then what the LR60 will generate you with that extra small dpp.

Its all about budget and what you want to do. Basically someone who spend 65 k on LR60 will have less opportunity then someone who spend 40 k on T5 LR40 and used rest of the peds for other things. To put it simply, i can do anything you can with your LR60. And at a lower level.

And yes you are correct, LR60 is a top of the line laser rifle. This only proves what good value a tiered LR40 is because it is so much cheaper and similar in performance!

Last edited:

shaun117

Old Alpha
Society
Classified
Ur forgetting its base efficency ingame is almost 90 efficency..... Theres more to the gun than its way higher dps untiered and higher dpp. There not small differences. And regardless of price. Its not a gun for people on a budget. Its a gun for people with money to invest into a hardcore grinders gun to maximise returns ingame. Dont know why i have to explain this still in 2020.

JanOaki

Old
Krystal Jan Oaki
Ur forgetting its base efficency ingame is almost 90 efficency..... Theres more to the gun than its way higher dps untiered and higher dpp. There not small differences. And regardless of price. Its not a gun for people on a budget. Its a gun for people with money to invest into a hardcore grinders gun to maximise returns ingame. Dont know why i have to explain this still in 2020.
Basically if you don't have all the luxury items like good ring combo,good fap, an event gun, arson chip FEN and UL armor set you have no right to be wielding a LR 60 and will better utilize your peds if you bought LR40 + one of the above luxury items ! U will be more effective than if you bought an LR60 and forgo one of those items. LR40 + Arson chip fen is about LR60 price, but you will be much higher DPS and also average eff will also be close to LR60.

Last edited:

LaMoarrrr

Old
Society
Classified
Theone LaMoar GR
So basicly if you put few turbos into a Lada, you will have more effective results than having a Ferrari.
I wouldn't bother comparing LR40FEN WITH LR60 Augmented. It's god damb Lada vs Ferrari bro. Goodluck.

JanOaki

Old
Krystal Jan Oaki
So basicly if you put few turbos into a Lada, you will have more effective results than having a Ferrari.
I wouldn't bother comparing LR40FEN WITH LR60 Augmented. It's god damb Lada vs Ferrari bro. Goodluck.
Oh really? A Lada is one of the top cars in the world ? At least say something like a GTR bro...lol.Nissan employed the exact same strat...because they understand resources in this world is scarce. Buy a car for half the price for the same performance.

Last edited:

addz

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Rocky Addz Harley
Why are we crapping on this guy's sales thread?
The comparison between the LR40 FEN and the LR60 Aug is laughable. Instead of admitting that it is a bad comparison he's doubling down. That's probably why.

Still interested either way to see where this goes. GL and bump

JanOaki

Old
Krystal Jan Oaki
The comparison between the LR40 FEN and the LR60 Aug is laughable. Instead of admitting that it is a bad comparison he's doubling down. That's probably why.

Still interested either way to see where this goes. GL and bump
Numbers and facts dont lie. I just showed in entropia wiki its extremely similar but you save 25-30 k. And i chose LR60 because it is the next upgrade for LR40. But you can skip it if you choose a tiered lr40, just level up and use a higher lvl weapon later. It is a perfectly viable strategy. Someone who do not cycle enough will see BETTER results if they were to buy other items with the saved ped or even buy Deeds.The interest/capital gain earned might be more than if you went all in on LR60. Or use the save peds and buy T10 M83 and do well in events. And at same time you can still farm migration or hunt with high eff .And do the same mobs as LR60 wielder.

Can you even tell me what can you do with your LR60 which cost double that i cannot with my T5 LR40 ? The difference is basically like 4 % eff (lr60 should be 85-86 eff with amp vs 81.1 lr40 full amp and enhanced), 2.5 dps for 25-30 k price diff.

Better yet, are you able to quantify in data the benefit the 4 % gives you ? So that way you can compare it vs the ROI if you were to use the saved peds to buy deeds. I would say very very few people will be able to cycle enough to justify the extra cost and will be better off investing the saved peds elsewhere. The difference between the 2 weapons is simply too small.

Last edited:

addz

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Rocky Addz Harley
Numbers and facts dont lie. I just showed in entropia wiki its extremely similar but you save 25-30 k. And i chose LR60 because it is the next upgrade for LR40. But you can skip it if you choose a tiered lr40, just level up and use a higher lvl weapon later. It is a perfectly viable strategy. Someone who do not cycle enough will see BETTER results if they were to buy other items with the saved ped or even buy Deeds.The interest/capital gain earned might be more than if you went all in on LR60. Or use the save peds and buy T10 M83 and do well in events. And at same time you can still farm migration or hunt with high eff .And do the same mobs as LR60 wielder.

Can you even tell me what can you do with your LR60 which cost double that i cannot with my T5 LR40 ? The difference is basically like 4 % eff (lr60 should be 85-86 eff with amp vs 81.1 lr40 full amp and enhanced), 2.5 dps for 25-30 k price diff.

Better yet, are you able to quantify in data the benefit the 4 % gives you ? So that way you can compare it vs the ROI if you were to use the saved peds to buy deeds. I would say very very few people will be able to cycle enough to justify the extra cost and will be better off investing the saved peds elsewhere. The difference between the 2 weapons is simply too small.
You would be a terrific used car salesman :D

GL

Svarog

Slayer
Are you comparing using t5 vs no enhancers? The dmg enhancers alone will eat the presumed "saved ped" in 6 months of 5h/day grind and won't stop there.

shaun117

Old Alpha
Society
Classified
Are you comparing using t5 vs no enhancers? The dmg enhancers alone will eat the presumed "saved ped" in 6 months of 5h/day grind and won't stop there.
Dont go there man i just had to stop, some people cant be helped.

JanOaki

Old
Krystal Jan Oaki
The enhancers are too cheap. Whatever i generate elsewhere with extra ped is more than enough to cover enhancer cost. I buy 20 of each and it last over many many cycles. Whatever it is, i am showing very good results with this strat...

So much talk about ped cycling and managing PED in game..then i searched all ppl involved in the argument and saw all are pec cyclers..No wonder u guys cannot grasp my ideas. Using peds wrongly and go broke fast. Learn how to maximize whatever peds you have and you will never go broke.Bankroll management is key.U need to plan your strategy for next 1 year not jjust deposit daily and go broke.

Dont see any of your names in top 100 hunters for biggest ped cycling month in entropia

Last edited:

shaun117

Old Alpha
Society
Classified
The enhancers are too cheap. Whatever i generate elsewhere with extra ped is more than enough to cover enhancer cost. I buy 20 of each and it last over many many cycles. Whatever it is, i am showing very good results with this strat...

So much talk about ped cycling and managing PED in game..then i searched all ppl involved in the argument and saw all are pec cyclers..No wonder u guys cannot grasp my ideas. Using peds wrongly and go broke fast. Learn how to maximize whatever peds you have and you will never go broke.Bankroll management is key.U need to plan your strategy for next 1 year not jjust deposit daily and go broke.

Dont see any of your names in top 100 hunters for biggest ped cycling month in entropia

Ok lol.
Are you in there?