Selling: SOLD

Wouldnt say hard to come by they appear on pcf almost monthly it seems with more crazy price tags every time it seems. Nice mid level gun free bump

Wouldnt say hard to come by they appear on pcf almost monthly it seems with more crazy price tags every time it seems. Nice mid level gun free bump

Good items always hold value..Tier 2 LR40 been selling for 28 k and tier 3 and 4 alone cost 20 k =) Don't think there has ever been a Tier 5 for sale..

Good items always hold value..Tier 2 LR40 been selling for 28 k and tier 3 and 4 alone cost 20 k =) Don't think there has ever been a Tier 5 for sale..

Where did you get this numbers from? According to the sales history the rifle goes for 20k-23k (for tier0-tier2). Also the tiering TT cost returns to the player now. What is TT tiering cost T1-T5 on this rifle?

Good items always hold value.
Hey remember when moc mercs were 300k?

:rollseyes:

If you ask a reasonable price let me know

GL and free bump otherwise

Where did you get this numbers from? According to the sales history the rifle goes for 20k-23k (for tier0-tier2). Also the tiering TT cost returns to the player now. What is TT tiering cost T1-T5 on this rifle?

Sales history base on 1 sale? I been following sales so i know the prices. I advice you to do a google search and see for yourself. TT tiering cost is about 4-5 k and after mark up its about 12-13 k just for Tier 3. T4 is more. So you don't get much back because Opals and Tier comp MU is so high. No need to talk about other tiers as T3 and 4 alone + Cost of gun at 20 k (way below mu) will also be 40 kish. Haven't included the amount of peds need to be cycled to tier,time it takes, and looking for sellers of blazar and all those trouble some stuff.

Anway, PM me if you have other questions or offers...Please keep sales thread clean. Thanks!

Last edited:
Similar to LR60 Aug and 25-30 k cheaper

Last edited:
Oops my bad its similar not better... just much cheaper.

vU560WI.png

Last edited:
Oops my bad its similar not better... just much cheaper.

vU560WI.png

You might want to add what u have added to weapon compare to get those results because those 2 guns are leagues appart.

You might want to add what u have added to weapon compare to get those results because those 2 guns are leagues appart.

T5 LR40 with damage enhancers x 5 vs LR60 aug. Both with best amp. So LR40 T5 is still alot cheaper but pretty similar in performance.

T5 Lr-40 with alpha (best amp) 87.5 dps no ring/buffs at 3.179 dpp

T 0 lr-60 with beta ( best amp ) 90.49 dps at 3.382 dpp

Only going this far into it because your claims are way off.

Efficency alot higher with lr60 aug dpp alot higher. Dps alot higher with no enhancers! (dead ped)
I dont see why you try to compare a stone with a gem. Lr40 nice mid level gun but dont put it up against a top of the line laser rifle.

Last edited:
Ur forgetting its base efficency ingame is almost 90 efficency..... Theres more to the gun than its way higher dps untiered and higher dpp. There not small differences. And regardless of price. Its not a gun for people on a budget. Its a gun for people with money to invest into a hardcore grinders gun to maximise returns ingame. Dont know why i have to explain this still in 2020.

Last edited:
So basicly if you put few turbos into a Lada, you will have more effective results than having a Ferrari.
I wouldn't bother comparing LR40FEN WITH LR60 Augmented. It's god damb Lada vs Ferrari bro. Goodluck.

So basicly if you put few turbos into a Lada, you will have more effective results than having a Ferrari.
I wouldn't bother comparing LR40FEN WITH LR60 Augmented. It's god damb Lada vs Ferrari bro. Goodluck.

Oh really? A Lada is one of the top cars in the world ? At least say something like a GTR bro...lol.Nissan employed the exact same strat...because they understand resources in this world is scarce. Buy a car for half the price for the same performance.

Last edited:
Why are we crapping on this guy's sales thread?

The comparison between the LR40 FEN and the LR60 Aug is laughable. Instead of admitting that it is a bad comparison he's doubling down. That's probably why.

Still interested either way to see where this goes. GL and bump

[...........................

Last edited:
Numbers and facts dont lie. I just showed in entropia wiki its extremely similar but you save 25-30 k. And i chose LR60 because it is the next upgrade for LR40. But you can skip it if you choose a tiered lr40, just level up and use a higher lvl weapon later. It is a perfectly viable strategy. Someone who do not cycle enough will see BETTER results if they were to buy other items with the saved ped or even buy Deeds.The interest/capital gain earned might be more than if you went all in on LR60. Or use the save peds and buy T10 M83 and do well in events. And at same time you can still farm migration or hunt with high eff .And do the same mobs as LR60 wielder.

Can you even tell me what can you do with your LR60 which cost double that i cannot with my T5 LR40 ? The difference is basically like 4 % eff (lr60 should be 85-86 eff with amp vs 81.1 lr40 full amp and enhanced), 2.5 dps for 25-30 k price diff.

Better yet, are you able to quantify in data the benefit the 4 % gives you ? So that way you can compare it vs the ROI if you were to use the saved peds to buy deeds. I would say very very few people will be able to cycle enough to justify the extra cost and will be better off investing the saved peds elsewhere. The difference between the 2 weapons is simply too small.

You would be a terrific used car salesman :D

GL

Are you comparing using t5 vs no enhancers? The dmg enhancers alone will eat the presumed "saved ped" in 6 months of 5h/day grind and won't stop there.

Are you comparing using t5 vs no enhancers? The dmg enhancers alone will eat the presumed "saved ped" in 6 months of 5h/day grind and won't stop there.

Dont go there man i just had to stop, some people cant be helped.

Last edited:
The enhancers are too cheap. Whatever i generate elsewhere with extra ped is more than enough to cover enhancer cost. I buy 20 of each and it last over many many cycles. Whatever it is, i am showing very good results with this strat...

So much talk about ped cycling and managing PED in game..then i searched all ppl involved in the argument and saw all are pec cyclers..No wonder u guys cannot grasp my ideas. Using peds wrongly and go broke fast. Learn how to maximize whatever peds you have and you will never go broke.Bankroll management is key.U need to plan your strategy for next 1 year not jjust deposit daily and go broke.

Dont see any of your names in top 100 hunters for biggest ped cycling month in entropia

zbS2XeI.png

Ok lol.
Are you in there?

Last edited:
Back