Selling: SOLD

Funny post let me replay to it since i had both guns and i used both ;D
LR-40 is great mid tier weapon cost round 23-24k for t 2.99 and the only one t5 i think was sold for 32k by Buckshot ! He got it for much less btw ;D gj there mate this is how its done (28500 or so) ! BTW if u have 24k ped in game i highll recomment buying LR 40 then using any L weapons !
Aiming to make 8k extra on item that is far far from rare ..there are usually 1-2 lr 40 for sell all the time is greedy to say at least but its your time to waste not mine !
About LR-60 now - i bought two ....one for 65k(Zip) and sold 67500(wont tell u name:), got 2nd one for 65k (Isaac ) thats is currently not for sell .
There is very little value in going high tier lr-40 unless u gonna use it for mayhem. The added value of using 5x ench whole day is insane and i can tell you that u ll never break even if u use 5x ench full time !
Just for the record i got 17k ped bank roll atm and yesterday i went to medusa shop to check that 458% MU for dmg enchancers and i just left dude (true i came back later to buy 80 ench but only to honor 3080 HoF i got yesterday ! haha) !

here one more free bumb ;D <3
Can you even tell me what can you do with your LR60 which cost double that i cannot with my T5 LR40 ? The difference is basically like 4 % eff (lr60 should be 85-86 eff with amp vs 81.1 lr40 full amp and enhanced), 2.5 dps for 25-30 k price diff.
Lr 60 AUGM does same dmg with a105Improved and no ench as lr40(T2) with alpha and ench... just something to consider if u are playing a lot ! (mu on amp + ench combined with almost 10% less eff = probably 250ped+ less ped lost per day if you compare lr 60 vs lr 40 (what ever tier is)
lr-60 t2 + pills +beta pushes 135dps or so -83.5 Eff - with a105 - 86.4% eff
lr-40 t2 + pills + alpha is around 100 dps - 79% eff alpha and 81.5% ? with a105
While weapons looks very simular at 1st look they are not so much. Dont get me wrong LR-40 is a top grindding weapon too i just cant see my self or any1 with some common sense left to use it full time with enchancers mate ! Shit is burning like 30x ench per day only as tier 2 .....i truly wish u best of luck to break even with 5x hahaha ! :)
One more thing ...its very good to have an option to go x5 ench when u feel like it i wont deny that ! Does it worth investing 15k more ? FUCK NO ! Does it worth 8-9k more ... may be ? Depends on the person ! Kappa

Why are we crapping on this guy's sales thread?
Likely because they wish they had this gun and could afford the price tag.
i have a 6.99 and the MU of the mats is the expensive bit. Nothing to do with the TT returned.
I would not sell for any less.
goodluck with sale.

Just report those who want to try and derail you sales thread. You have said your price. If they don’t like it they can move on.

Last edited:
Likely because they wish they had this gun and could afford the price tag.
i have a 6.99 and the MU of the mats is the expensive bit. Nothing to do with the TT returned.
I would not sell for any less.
goodluck with sale.

Just report those who want to try and derail you sales thread. You have said your price. If they don’t like it they can move on.

I would like to see your reaction in future if/when someone will be selling theyrs lower lvl gun and try to compare it to yours wich is much higher gun. I hope it wont ever happen to you like it happend in this thread in above posts.
It happens from time to time on these forums on different idea when people try sell items double the price than those items are actualy worth. So dont blame people who trys to correct fallse information.

[..........................

Last edited:

Last edited:
Oops my bad its similar not better... just much cheaper.

vU560WI.png
Since we are in the business of comparing apples to oranges....

Below you will see a Zorra HK... Using the same comparing methods that you used. Largest amp that can fit onto each weapon. The 1st Zorra is with 4 dmg enh and the second is with 5 dmg enhancers. You can also get a T7/8 Zorra for around ahh 10-12k ped, so we will high ball the T4/5 Zorra at 8k ped. So one should just save themself the extra 32k ped and buy one of these then huh?

Troll.PNG

Now, in all seriousness, unless you're talking about event weapons and pumping out max DPS for Mayhem (for example), you can't compare weapons where one uses enhancers and another does not. I'm sorry, but using damage enhancers full time while grinding is not sustainable. Now, the LR40 FEN is a great entry level loot 2.0 weapon. However, you can't compare it to the LR60. Just as I can't compare Zorra HK to the LR40 FEN. Just because EUwiki makes them look similar does not mean they are....They are two different guns that really are leagues apart.

Bump for a good entry level loot 2.0 weapon.

Since we are in the business of comparing apples to oranges....

Below you will see a Zorra HK... Using the same comparing methods that you used. Largest amp that can fit onto each weapon. The 1st Zorra is with 4 dmg enh and the second is with 5 dmg enhancers. You can also get a T7/8 Zorra for around ahh 10-12k ped, so we will high ball the T4/5 Zorra at 8k ped. So one should just save themself the extra 32k ped and buy one of these then huh?

Troll.PNG

Now, in all seriousness, unless you're talking about event weapons and pumping out max DPS for Mayhem (for example), you can't compare weapons where one uses enhancers and another does not. I'm sorry, but using damage enhancers full time while grinding is not sustainable. Now, the LR40 FEN is a great entry level loot 2.0 weapon. However, you can't compare it to the LR60. Just as I can't compare Zorra HK to the LR40 FEN. Just because EUwiki makes them look similar does not mean they are....They are two different guns that really are leagues apart.

Bump for a good entry level loot 2.0 weapon.

Thanks for your feedback.

Zorra is not a loot 2.0 weapon and even though DPP is close, the Eff is very far apart. Eff and DPP is NOT the same thing. Eff gives you more TT return and DPP give you better loot composition. That is another discussion for another day =)

LR40 vs LR60 is only a few % eff difference when fully amped. (LR40 81.1 with 37b amp and 5 dmg enhancers vs 83.5 LR60 with beta amp).You are also not forced to use dmg enhancers, but if you need to you can.And enhancer cost is very low from my experience.

Futhermore, zorra uses Delta amp which is double the MU.You can also improve DPP with rings and pills but Eff is unique to weapons.

And i would like to add that Zorra is very undervalued for its performance. it is a great event gun..too bad it is so slow firing so its hard to tier and you get lots of overkill which lowers effective DPP.

Also, it don't matter really how much better is LR60 is compared to LR40. LR60 is SUPPOSED to be better since it is so much more expensive in relative to its actual performance. I am simply stating the LR40 is very similar to the LR60 and at a much lower price point. So basically one can enjoy the benefits of a much more expensive / higher level gun at a lower level and price point. It might even be a better choice for those who is smart at managing peds, since the 25-30 k saved can generate more elsewhere to make up the slightly inferior eff and dpp. The price i set is simply gun cost + tiering cost and some discount so its cheaper to buy from me then to buy a tier 2 and tier it yourself.

I can guarantee you with utmost certainty that if you buy a T2 LR40 today for 25 k (a steal,if anyone have please sell to me), and have 15 k in your ped card, you will not get a T5 LR40.

Hope this clears things up. Thank you all.

PS: LR40 is not a "entry level" weapon. If you wantt entry lvl go for bc30. T10 bc30 will cost more then T5 LR40 and worse performance.

Last edited:
For the sake of transparency:

LR40FEN base stats
63.2 DPS
3.298 DPP
79.8% Eff

LR60 Augmented base stats
86.9 DPS
3.393 DPP
87.0% Eff

Adding five enhancers improves DPS on LR40 FEN by 50% to 94.8. But I expect it to break approximately 1 enhancer per slot per 4000 uses (approximate). So per hour you will break maybe 4-5 enhancers. So you end up paying about 11 to 14 peds AT CURRENT MU (450%) an hour to run the gun at tier 5, instead of LR60 Aug, which has lower efficiency and lower DPP than LR60 Aug.

Like others have said, you made an apples to oranges comparison here, focusing on dps due to enhancers but neglecting the cost of the enhancers as well as the overall lower Eff and dpp of the weapon.

Last edited:
Dont see any of your names in top 100 hunters for biggest ped cycling month in entropia

zbS2XeI.png

On hunting Eomon providers - you should have added to the setup the quad ? ?

On top hunters - is this argument important to you? (who's posting here vs. who's on that list...) You can be top 3 and still have 0 clue or chasing other goals than peds/profit/or just not care and want ath...

On price - a friend of mine just sold recently a LR40 T5 for 29.5k. Which was an OK price imo

On Zorra - it's a shit gun and greatly overvaluated (my opinion)

On enhancers - they can cost you even more than 10k per event if you go hard, even on T5 and after the enhancers update, the slow firing weapons are at a disadvantage, so consuming even more than before, but then again, you can't compare with other weapons unless you compare exact tier, exact same buffs.

I could compare LR40 to FEN MF chips, but then again, it would be comparing apples with oranges.

In the end, you can also put a 200k PED BO for the gun, it's yours, but peopel outside the top 100 could argue (and they would be right) that the price is a tad off :D

Gl with the sale.

On hunting Eomon providers - you should have added to the setup the quad ? ?

On top hunters - is this argument important to you? (who's posting here vs. who's on that list...) You can be top 3 and still have 0 clue or chasing other goals than peds/profit/or just not care and want ath...

On price - a friend of mine just sold recently a LR40 T5 for 29.5k. Which was an OK price imo

On Zorra - it's a shit gun and greatly overvaluated (my opinion)

On enhancers - they can cost you even more than 10k per event if you go hard, even on T5 and after the enhancers update, the slow firing weapons are at a disadvantage, so consuming even more than before, but then again, you can't compare with other weapons unless you compare exact tier, exact same buffs.

I could compare LR40 to FEN MF chips, but then again, it would be comparing apples with oranges.

In the end, you can also put a 200k PED BO for the gun, it's yours, but peopel outside the top 100 could argue (and they would be right) that the price is a tad off :D

Gl with the sale.

As far as i know there has only been t4 which was posted here for 34.5 k. You sure you got your tiers correct ?I will buy it off you right now if you can back up what you say. . I put money behind my words.

It also don't matter how much people choose to lose..i know the cost of tiering and cost of gun and this is my price.

You are not forced to put enhancers.You just have the option to if you choose to hunt bigger.You fine tune your gear for your activities.As an experienced hunter i wonder why do i need to explain this to u ?At this dps range you are open to a lot of good mobs.

I am not putting my price at 200 k . What i do know is if you bought a T2 LR40 today for 25 k and have 15 k in your ped card, you will not end up with a T5 lr40.

Last edited:
For the sake of transparency:

LR40FEN base stats
63.2 DPS
3.298 DPP
79.8% Eff

LR60 Augmented base stats
86.9 DPS
3.393 DPP
87.0% Eff

Adding five enhancers improves DPS on LR40 FEN by 50% to 94.8. But I expect it to break approximately 1 enhancer per slot per 4000 uses (approximate). So per hour you will break maybe 4-5 enhancers. So you end up paying about 11 to 14 peds AT CURRENT MU (450%) an hour to run the gun at tier 5, instead of LR60 Aug, which has lower efficiency and lower DPP than LR60 Aug.

Like others have said, you made an apples to oranges comparison here, focusing on dps due to enhancers but neglecting the cost of the enhancers as well as the overall lower Eff and dpp of the weapon.

No argument LR60 is better. It should be since it is so much more expensive. I am not arguing that fact. I am simply stating there are alternatives. For example, LR40 + M83 T10 is around same price as LR60, but you can now be more effective in events which means profit and profit might be more then the dpp/eff diff if you dont grind enough. Grinding a bit with LR40 and winning yearly event might be more time efficient for same profit. And time is money.Again, you are not forced to use enhancers.

So using LR60 might be -EV for certain people.

It is against forum rules to sell item here while it is in ingame AH

And yes you are right, it makes no sense to tier an LR60 (i believed u made a typo) because price of BC80 and LR60 is close enough that it makes no sense to tier LR60 to match BC80. Tier 3+ simply costs TOO MUCH. But LR40 and LR60 price difference is 3-4 times at t0, and as i showed, even with T5 on it its still MUCH cheaper than LR60 for same performance !

I never comment a shit about 65k price Tag is u ask me its not high ..its super high and overpriced in a negative summ game ! There is just not enough MU from hunting no days :(
I never thought i ll buy that gun for that amount of ped but just happened that i had that much ped in the game and the best choice was to invest them in weapon over super expensive rings / armor
Both weapons are good choices to tier up and and both cost absurd amount of money to do it!
Let me explain u few simple things mate ...getting to tier 5 is EZ as fuck time wise .
You have to make a presonal choice am i rdy to rip 12k (and hope u ll get 70-80% back of that when sell) ped just for tier 3 and 4 when the price of all remaining tiers is not low at all( afert 7 is nightmare MU wise u go back to t3-4 prices) !
Then you look at the weapon and ask you self is this THE ONE my ultimate toy i want to invest time and money making it high tier ? If answer is yes u got for it ! Probably ll be mistake but who fucking cares ;)
Just for the record if i decide to tier up my gun i ll go at least tier 6 and i ll get all the ped back with lil extra bonus if i sell later cuz i have some idea what i am doing . Off couse MA can always fuck me up and add more guns to the game for example or reduce greatly thetier up cost ...who knows haha !

Gun is Sold. Thread can be closed. Thank you all!

Reactions: Geo
Back