Selling: SOLD

Nik-Elas

Prowler
Negolas
I'm looking for a nice trade or some pure peds, not in a hurry as i don't play too much atm (broke). So hit me up if you have any ideas for trade or come with a price offer if interested.

In-game name Niklas Negolas Hedlund, i still login several times a week so contact me anywhere.

Link to entropiawiki!

Cheers

index.php
index.php

Edit: Added both with Mayhem Alpha & Beta (overamp but higher DPP, thanks to Tilli)

Last edited:
Nice Efficiency for a pre loot 2.0, Can you pm me the tier and what price you would call a SB; I don't want to offer too little and upset you. I would like to own something like that

I've sent you a pm Pirate-King!
And for everyone else, feel free to offer or ask whatever, I'm not easily offended or get upset haha, thanks for the consideration though good people!?

Hey dude, i might be crazy, but seems like beta amp is better dpp for that gun even if its overamping :p

Haha you're probably right and I'm probably the crazy one, i didn't check it up too much and already had the alpha so just went with it as i hate overamping. But good to know, even for future user of it!

Thanks bud!

Pirate-King Jay is currently borrowing it to see if it's to his liking, still open for offers though! (Bump)

Possible last bump, will receive an offer in a bit and hopefully agree on a deal. PM me here or in-game before it's gone! ?

-Best of luck with the sell-
Thanks a lot for letting me rent it;
Its fun, Thats for sure!

Last edited:
SOLD (For around 4.5k if not mistaking)

Last edited:
Back