tier components

But back to topic, it's time MA stops adressing hunter comlains for once and takes care of the one complaint crafters have... the non-stop 60-80% TT-return for months on crafting is a far bigger issue than it taking a bit to gather components for tier upgrades...

This is very much offtopic. Everyone has every right to make any suggestion the fucking want.
Oh btw, TT return in crafting is fine, you need to adapt to compensate for the 7-8% tt loss.

in contrary to you, who almost always hunts but barely even crafts, i am a crafter ;) your 100 clicks a year doesn't make you a crafter xD
Contrary to you, I never pretended to be a crafter, even if occasionally I have days with 10-15k clicks. (tt return there is always above 93-94%) I do understand crafting very well and high level crafters are worlds apart with what you do.

Feel free to make yet another thread to complain about your tt returns in crafting to entertain us tho.

oh well, guess we will just have to wait another 300 years at todays rates before someone has a high end t10 UL armor. makes all the sense, very well balanced. that would be the peaking moment for entropia i imagine.. they imagine this game to go for thousands of years...........

oh well, guess we will just have to wait another 300 years at todays rates before someone has a high end t10 UL armor. makes all the sense, very well balanced. that would be the peaking moment for entropia i imagine.. they imagine this game to go for thousands of years...........
Not to mention cost of armor defence enhancers is so prohibitive, that there is no way i am going to be using them 24/7 even if i was able to get my armor to tier 10.

The "problem" is that we are probably quite many players that save comps for next tier up and also future tiering, so there are
probably a LOT of comps saved in storages. So it will just take a lot of time to tier up certain gear, and MU will keep being high
as long as majority "can't" tier up fast enough. Some will win on this and some will lose.

Oh btw, TT return in crafting is fine, you need to adapt to compensate for the 7-8% tt loss.

7-8% TT-loss LOL, i wish it would be that low xD only 7-8% TT loss would make me fucking happy and profit like crazy again.

Last edited:
i see some interesting points of view here,

but i have to say also some ppl idk what game they play, is not in any case PE/EU

So you just want a handout for top tier gear....

... if you want to loot more a day, then just hunt in a team. Adapt to the game.
^ man u clearly have no clue how the game works, but u spill out some things here to point out that u have some experience
here's 3 question for u : how many ELM items are in a drop of a wave and how many hunters cover a server spawn when they hunt? and does everyone from that spawn loot an ELM when the wave is up?

dooh, a wave has a specific number of items that are part of the wave, no matter how big the team is, u loot what was in the wave, that's it move on, and if u happen to have a high 2.0 dpp/eff/dps weapon u might get what others dont, or a fking team u r in

more to it, ....fyi some items are limited to a specific number/ game and if 20 ppl collect components to tier their stuffs, and until they complete the tiering, the loot pool will not have the necessary components back in the circuit because are stuck in storage's. ( not sure if comps are part of this like other so called consumables, but all i can see is the effect )

here's one more...
This, plus the idea that tiering up stuff should be very special, and thus costly.
Why should it be cheap to tier up a item?
Shouldn't it be special?
...so let say MA started to fix the opals to just release the process for tiereing things in this game, so u say this shit supposed to be so fking special like idk, winning a virgin's touch or something? as u put it.... and we r ...when? 2021, and we had FEN like 2y ago and we have yet TEN items untiered , among other items who goes back to...loot 1.0 and even way back ....just when was pregold.. ( mod faps, supremacy armors and improve excavators etc )...see what i m talking about? ..rare as fuck, and special too mostly for noobs who have the special opalo at T1 trying to have some dps when they swunt.

now the MU
But its connected, if comps are rare the mu will rise. The mu is good for the hunters. The fact that ppl want to tier their weapons is a choice they do. But ofcourse it needs to be a balance to keep mu decently high while maintaining interest from the ppl tiering their guns.
&
tier comps are perfectly fine as they currently are imo - competitive top end hunters generating mu for the rest of the playerbase who can find profit outside of mayhems is a good thing. I like beingh able to sell a number of tier comp types for high mu to buy the one type im wanting to boost for next upgrade.
The difficulty and time of the upgrade process also adds additional value to upgraded weapons.
seems a bit of math would help u guys figured out some basic , and here i mention just 3 facts,
- @ JBK , who said i was talking about weapons and where? i said items and i was adding an example on how many are needed for latest 2.0 items ( NO WEAPONS )
- the need and insanely large amounts of items untiered will not even touch the demand even if the drop rate will be doubled,
- and even tho if let say at a current 700% avg MU if u loot let say 10 ped tt/h comps, at a twice increased droprate u get 20 ped tt/h for a half of the MU , 350%, u still have the same profit,
........but i doubt even if is a double amount ppl are willing to pay much more than a half, so...who is losing here?....and if the game has a specific number of tier components no matter the MU, are not enough, not enough means even if someone is willing to pay, there's not enough, and this has nothing to do with the MU

a rare sight..
You want markup in this game or not.. scarcity is part of it.

anyway,
i m glad some felt the subtle difference from what some saw it as a "whining" or a "payn-inc" :p, and is more like a logic because the game supposed to be beside the economical part a fun fact, and is not fun at all to wait ages to be able to tier something even if the wallet is doped, that is not fun at all

&
Not to mention cost of armor defence enhancers is so prohibitive, that there is no way i am going to be using them 24/7 even if i was able to get my armor to tier 10.

so... in my humble opinion, no matter how much the increased rate is going to be adjusted the demand is soo high that the profit will not be affected and instead the economy will be growing by using much more side components, and ppl will have more dps/protection/depth/ whatever to find more MU...is a chain.

just thinking at my mod shadow armor, all i can say is GL everyone tiering something next decade, if u will be here playing or dik if u will have the mood after knowing the fun fact that next generation of items TEN / FEN / TWEN is near the corner and resupplying the Mayhem vendor is a must and knowing that this circle is not going to be closed ever at this "special" rate so much appreciated by some

cheers!

dooh, a wave has a specific number of items that are part of the wave, no matter how big the team is

and with big team, you get more kills, which means more loot events, more chances to loot the item during the wave.
And also, you have people you can buy it from right next to you, which offers the opportunity to get them below AH MU.

Edit: oh btw, the wave BS should be removed anyway

Last edited:
- the need and insanely large amounts of items untiered will not even touch the demand even if the drop rate will be doubled,
- and even tho if let say at a current 700% avg MU if u loot let say 10 ped tt/h comps, at a twice increased droprate u get 20 ped tt/h for a half of the MU , 350%, u still have the same profit,
........but i doubt even if is a double amount ppl are willing to pay much more than a half, so...who is losing here?....and if the game has a specific number of tier components no matter the MU, are not enough, not enough means even if someone is willing to pay, there's not enough, and this has nothing to do with the MU

All this.

All this.
Unless... maybe the system is not designed to have everything in the universe tiered up, but only a few of the items. Then again, the playerbase looks totally different at armors than MA does. They value them a lot more. A few arguments:
- materials needed to tier a part is huge
- the Ethereal armor - its shop price compared to what other similar armors used to be valuated at that time;
- in FEN, we got introduced to one of the top 3 weapons, dps wise wile on the armor side, FEN angel is good, but it's far from top 15?
- during other events, liek TEN, SGA... the number of armors was a lot lower compared to the number of weapons and other tools.

The list can go on, but you got the idea, we look at armors totally different than MA does and thus they do not think all the armors should be tiered. I really wish I could easily tier my mayhem and my hazen, but the cost vs. the benefit is stupid at current droprates.

Unless... maybe the system is not designed to have everything in the universe tiered up, but only a few of the items. Then again, the playerbase looks totally different at armors than MA does. They value them a lot more. A few arguments:
- materials needed to tier a part is huge
- the Ethereal armor - its shop price compared to what other similar armors used to be valuated at that time;
- in FEN, we got introduced to one of the top 3 weapons, dps wise wile on the armor side, FEN angel is good, but it's far from top 15?
- during other events, liek TEN, SGA... the number of armors was a lot lower compared to the number of weapons and other tools.

The list can go on, but you got the idea, we look at armors totally different than MA does and thus they do not think all the armors should be tiered. I really wish I could easily tier my mayhem and my hazen, but the cost vs. the benefit is stupid at current droprates.
Indeed, people always assume that just because there is such a thing as Tier 10 that everyone and everything is meant to reach it - some items may intentionally been balanced that only very few make it there over a matter of years.
Similar to lvl200/300/400/500 - just because people can get there doesnt mean its meant for everyone or that mindark will provide lvl200-500 items for everyone or anyone they will still try to keep things balanced while giving people something to strive for.

Nowhere did I say it should be easy or everyone should be able to tier to 10 at will. However I do think the system is flawed and the drop rate is too low now. Everyone is hodling their tier components and the general consensus is that affects drop rate. If true, that is the wrong way to do it, imo. The drop rate should be a constant percent chance. I think there needs to be some balancing, not saying they should open the flood gates.

Nowhere did I say it should be easy or everyone should be able to tier to 10 at will. However I do think the system is flawed and the drop rate is too low now. Everyone is hodling their tier components and the general consensus is that affects drop rate. If true, that is the wrong way to do it, imo. The drop rate should be a constant percent chance. I think there needs to be some balancing, not saying they should open the flood gates.
The droprates are pretty steady, i dont think that caps are the major issue at this point - it is still round about the same amount of tier comps per wave only the number of hunters going after them makes it appear to be less then before.
Imo droprates were adjusted when mindark revamped the tiersystem and thats when they switched off alot of tiercomp drops or reduced them massively for many mobs - since then the droprates have largely been the same.

maybe they need to add specific component for each category.
armor components (armors)
tool components (medical kits, mining finders, mining excavators)
weapon components (all weapons)

we are expected to spend hundreds of thousands of peds on gear then have it be stuck @ 2.99 is retarded i dont care what way you look at it

The drop rates are meant to slow tier progression and add value to the tiered item. Also it generates a hefty MU for those who sell their components. If its has a positive effect on MA's financial gain I don't see it changing any time soon.

Tiering is now a lofty goal at higher levels. My armor will probably never see higher tier levels since it just isn't worth the expense VS the benefit at this time. Now my main weapon and other items are worth collecting the necessary items via my activities and auction since the value added effect is more beneficial. If they added a mini-sweeper amp or attachments then I would pursue that goal within reason but that is just a pipe dream :kos:.

There has always been a sense of give and take with EU. They may increase tier components at some point at the expense of other tier materials. At the very least tier components are open to vast majority of hunters and somewhat harder to monopolize. Some will keep them others will sell. It would be nice if they were available on a greater variety of mobs or part of Mayhem in some way so there is a temporary influx from time to time. I just know I need to camp a certain mob for my components and/or pay MU in auction until I get what I need. On that note though I save any comps above the level I am currently working on in preparation for the next go around. Its a slow process for sure.

Maybe if they hacked up the resellers into tiny little chunks and fed them to the fishes? This game was supposed to have three main professions, let me remind you; Hunting, Crafting and Mining. Nowhere on the design sheet is there a Reseller profession. The price for the tiered items materials is also way out of wack. Wackemole!! Resellers of the world; Alight!! Oh wait am is supposed to hate pirates or resellers? Gah, I can't remember. Let god sortem out!

maybe they need to add specific component for each category.
armor components (armors)
tool components (medical kits, mining finders, mining excavators)
weapon components (all weapons)

we are expected to spend hundreds of thousands of peds on gear then have it be stuck @ 2.99 is retarded i dont care what way you look at it
This is a great idea. People would be able to upgrade their stuff, given the droprate of all 3 segments combined would not be the same of the tier comps droprate we have today, but increased accordingly.

I do agree that they should adjust the tier components. At the moment everything just sits at .99 and only a select few items are really worth tiering.

It should be long term goals yes, like leveling up a character putting in the work. But I'd rather the TIR checks come slowly to slow down tiering rather than 1200% tier components. As is Armor can take a good year to tier up after T5, even with that year to tier it up I still can't find enough tier comps for one piece, let alone 7.

I think a super beneficial fix if MA is against increasing the drop rate they could instead spread them out over different mobs.. most tier comps after T6 only drop from like 2 mobs reliably and one of the mobs is usually not viable for farming.

Give me 4-5 different mobs to hunt or give mobs a range of tiers like drop 7 and 8 or drop 9 and 10 etc.
Arkadia has this and most mobs there drop multiple levels of tier comps and it is much more satisfying to hunt. I wish calypso did similar.

I'd be much more happy having 3x drop rate and getting 300% markup on my loot instead of the random 1 tier component here and there for 900% markup.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xen
I own Ethereal Armor and it will say at Tier 2.99 until I win Mega Millions or ATH. The amount of Tier 3 components required is embarrassing and may not exist in-game :smoke:

Tiering is expensive for sure and that's probably not going to change any time soon. Save ALL of your Tier Comps my friends.

:grouphug:

The other solution would be to slow down tier ticks by 50% then less people 'need to be stuck' at .99 - even though the cost of tiercomps for a single upgrade mu included is only a few k for items we willingly paid a 5-6 digit mu in the first place...
Remember this is where we came from, slow ticks and people not getting to the upgrade stage, people wanted the ticks to be faster so mindark moved the roadblock to players pedcard - now people want that roadblock moved too...you really want to go back to not having the choice ? or worse to make tiering to easy so all ul guns practically turn into guns with mu expenses cause everyone 'has' to do it

At the end we finished in "reseller and market corning" ... kinda consipracy theory view....

I returned to game just since 1 year... reseller are a necessary evil... as you are to unload 2000 ped of thyroid oil yuou are happyu to sell at some random Twin peak trader at 104% .... as they ask for 700% on a tier (we use tier once a month or a quarter, we unload oils every morning) it is a damage for community...... kinda biased thing

Moreover supply and demand... tier 1+2 come off exarosaurs just like the blaser... ppl killing over and over in winterpark supolyu the game with endless tier 1 and 2 compoment.

I faced it myself for tier 4 an EWE41 the problem... 900% MU, was 500 in november...... well it is a special situation.. 2 mayehms in a row, ppl want more firepower, dont kill monsters, there is a sensation (false perception) that some "invisible hand" manipulate prices..... fear and greed just like stock markets

i killed Longu at notus, catched 4 waves, just 2 Tier4 comp dropped in 2 hours, killed maffoid at warchief zone 10 tier4 in one hour... not many , not few... my pistol need 200 it means some like..... 20 hours shooting.. if i stick on maffoid i can upgrade in oen week or 10 days as a casual, less as a core....

perception, time seems to run fast due we want all NOW, itnernet culture, istant messenger agains a letter sent from a friend, tiktok against movie, time seems compressed.. game is fun and EU is for the long run.... fidn the dropping mob, catch wave (team if you want to spot wave start and kill just in wave if u feel so) then upgrade arrive..... and while you kill maffoid... sell all oils to resellers... tehy want it all and pay for it :)

it is just matter of perceptiona and deception imho... and MA is master of deception, they speak like a old Delphi Oracolo or like a Jinn off a lamp... all seems to tell one thing but intend another.... and this makes game perceiced like "craft" but is its science (statistics in particular)

Most ppl complaining that they cant tier up their weapons are those that owns weapons that are out of the league even at tier zero. They are kind of other level weapons and that reflects on price of them and also on the quantity of ingredients asked to tier up.

This was intentional because those weapons have crazy DPP, Efficiency and DPS. I m sure older stuff even SIB weapons asks way less ingredients per tier.

This was the idea that MA came with so that this guns don't go to tier 10 in 1/2 years, devaluating all the pre loot 2.0 weapons even more. And at same time they were able to generate MU for players in loot. It is a cost you have to pay for having premium tools.

"Selling LR53 Modified tier 9 for tt+2k at PA boxes" :D

Last edited:
Maybe if they hacked up the resellers into tiny little chunks and fed them to the fishes? This game was supposed to have three main professions, let me remind you; Hunting, Crafting and Mining. Nowhere on the design sheet is there a Reseller profession. The price for the tiered items materials is also way out of wack. Wackemole!! Resellers of the world; Alight!! Oh wait am is supposed to hate pirates or resellers? Gah, I can't remember. Let god sortem out!

This of course is bulshit.

Who said there are just 3 professions in this universe?
What about fappers, just to mention something else?

But, it's way more than that.
EU is a "working" economy.
How could you imagine an economy without trade?

And resellers only live by the grace of the buyers. And as long as people are willing to pay the price, there will be resellers selling the stuff.
And remember, everything is dynamic here, also the prices!

As long as reseller don't abuse things like auction systems, I see no problem at all with trading.
It actually is an integral part of this game.

So I highly disagree with what you wrote here.

And if you hate resellers, here or IRL, you must be a very hungry dude!
Nearly every store in the world is a reseller. Only very few producers that sell directly to end consumers. It nearly ALL goes through resellers.
Some have shops, some use platforms (auction in EU) and others just sell on the streets.
It's part of life.

Vote FunkyFishy KingBangFap of ALL VR ,
and i shall fix all these issues
all in favor say ,,,
AY

Back