Suggestion: tier system re-balancing for costs, ingredient availability, extreme slowness in some categories

Status
bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

Tier costs are fine, the availability of the materials is the real issue. Because of tier junkies that switch guns very often and are also tiering up all taggers, predamagers, finishers, faps, armors, basically EVERYTHING from inventory that can be tiered and also have 0 patience. When you make a price already high for tier, 3-5 times higher then it becomes a problem so you end up whining on the forum about it and maybe throw some dirt here and there to mask a low iq level.

Are you ignorant?
Let's take my Eon for example. It would cost the market value of it to increase it all by a tier. That's not a good design.

Next, you seem eager to throw mud around when you cannot justify $700 to increase a set of armor by 10% damage.
You cannot justify as well paying $5000 usd on increasing the performance of any gun or tool by 10% or less, that is just someone who is delusional and not in touch with reality.

This game needs to be powered by the masses, we all want access to this content of tiering things up, and the problem is the TT cost not the market availability. Most of us aren't tiering anything and thus not providing a market for the components because it's just too expensive.
Only a very rich and well off in real life few are able to throw away the hordes of money they do to tier things up for pure enjoyment, 99% of the world cannot do that. It classifies as a self destructive behavior or addiction unless you are so prohibitively wealthy, and then it just accounts to insanity and wasteful activity.

The market equilibrium is way off, they should be looking at what brings the most players to be able to partake in the system and drive the economy for enhancers and such.

Tier costs are directly related to the efficiency of the item. I highly doubt this will change, and certainly hope they do not change the whole formula based on lack of proper investigation before getting these new high EFF/ high cost items.

I stated it many times in my stream that these arson FEN were a bad deal for the cost associated for the gain you get.

The only thing they could look at is perhaps t7/8 comps as they are over 500% but the rest is fair play and should stay the same, unless MA wants support cases from everyone wanting changes to their tiers.

I spent 48k on tiers this month as well. But this is the cost of efficiency...best be sure the DPS is worthy.

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now!

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

Tier costs are in perfect balance with the entire items in the history of EU or a tleast is what balance manager is trying to tell us (I hope its not the same 2016 easter ring balance manager).They only represent the quality of the item you are trying to upgrade.If you can't afford it leave it for someone else more competitive in that field.
Just because there are items to be tiered in this universe it doesn't mean everyone should buy one and when it tick.9 you should immediately click it.
You are basically buying shares of a particular item.You pay MA (in this case you cry to obtain freebies) to beat other players.Go hard or go home.

quote fully
im wondering once u have arso fen t10, bc120 t10 and supremacy t10 where do u spend ur money in? grinding 10kped/day at 97%return will make ma profit too little, and if there were more ubers at that level ur weap would just have kept the tiering value. So i think its balanced, if u have a top end weap, ur arrived, if u need 64k to tier it at 10, just save 5k a month for one year instead of cashing them out.

Last edited:
quote fully
im wondering once u have arso fen t10, bc120 t10 and supremacy t10 where do u spend ur money in? grinding 10kped/day at 97%return will make ma profit too little, and if there were more ubers at that level ur weap would just have kept the tiering value. So i think its balanced, if u have a top end weap, ur arrived, if u need 64k to tier it at 10, just save 5k a month for one year instead of cashing them out.

as usual this thread is mentioning more issues than the one "answer" covers
sure top event winners should be expensive to click, there is no issue with that, they already are

1. 64k is just the tt cost of imk2, with MU we are probably looking at 100k+ now, even more so for the other weapons. this is just maddness for the arso chip, support weapon.

2. For MA any tiering is better than no tiering. High end armors are not getting tiered because the cost is crazy times 7. Same for all those modfaps which are even impossible to click as the tier rate is too slow (mine has beeb for a year or so @ t5.5 used every day.

3. MA surely changed arso chip III to cost a lot much less than originally (check Strykers tiering hof and which tier it was) - this was admission of error in tier cost calculation for damage over time chips. The fact arso chip IV tiering costing so much, surely looks like still the same issue.

4. tier prices have not changed since 2007, surely the game the economy have changed a lot, it should be reflected

5. tier component availability is a total clusterfuck - as mentioned I have camped a full month on t8 components full working days, and managed to score 1/4 of the needed quantity

6. just an idea for tier enhancer and gem etc. availability - maybe those could drop from all the mayhem's as there are usually instances 1-10 or 1-5 they could drop needed tiering components 1-10 as well
this could create also a tiering mayhem during the events not only chipout + other types of mayhems
better than crapnel anyway

bump it up right now

bump it up right now!!!

5. tier component availability is a total clusterfuck - as mentioned I have camped a full month on t8 components full working days, and managed to score 1/4 of the needed quantity

try rt maybe, i guess there will be people around willing to go for L80-L90 mob hunt on a daylie basis.
With a team of 10 the killcosts per mob should be relatively low for each person and the killspeed pretty high.

Last edited:
I hear one person manipulate auction with opals. U can see his name on selling opals, he only keep price artificial high. Maybe MA release more opal and this person lose big $, or maybe he continue manipulate and defraud community.

I think MA need act as police and stop him from manipulating auction prices on opal.

I hear one person manipulate auction with opals. U can see his name on selling opals, he only keep price artificial high. Maybe MA release more opal and this person lose big $, or maybe he continue manipulate and defraud community.

I think MA need act as police and stop him from manipulating auction prices on opal.

MA doesnt care for manipulation. if they would, you could expect the prices on anything in this game to drop massively. especially gear.

bump it up right now!!

bump it up right now

bump it up right now!!!

Status
Back