Tiers Theory Confirmed

Stutoman

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Dan Richard Baker
Reading through the release notes its obvious the new tier system is just yet another way to take more money from our pockets.

Since you pay to manufacture a 'stackable item' which can 'break' its effectively just a more complicated amp which can increase other stats for all tools and weapons instead of just damage.

By increasing the ammo amount per ped that just says that the increase made by the tier system won't be all that great either (maybe you'll save .05pec per shot?)

Your thoughts...

Seeing that the top weapons are limited to about 600 ped an hour, i think it's great that now they will be able to be pushed past that limit.

Even if it does cost more, you don't have to use them, so no extra decay for MA

God the whining at the moment is incredible, especially on something you don't even have to bloody use

Rgds

Ace

On the other end of the spectrum, the ammo multiplication creates the possibility for very low level guns, which I think would be great for newcomers.

I think that by not using the enhancer-system, I will have even less chance on good results. There for my enthusiasm to hunt/mine will decrease even more.

But I'll give it a try 1st I suppose and won't be surprised if it's a way to earn even more ped from us.

god knows

More info is needed that just that small paragraph content list.
What the hell does this all mean?
I think not using them might be the best option if you are worried about spending more. All I know is I'm excited to have something new to craft!!!

I would guess that the no loot era will end soon (atleast I hope) since we now can loot stuff with the value lower then 0PEC (regular loot from mobs)

I would guess that the no loot era will end soon (atleast I hope) since we now can loot stuff with the value lower then 0PEC (regular loot from mobs)

Excatly :yay:

Besides that it'll make UL interesting & usable again for the avarage player. :)

Excatly :yay:

Besides that it'll make UL interesting & usable again for the avarage player. :)

and more costy since I read to upgrade them to the major tiers 1.0 2.0 3.0 and so on, you need to use materials to unlock the socket and it might failed so I would guess you lose the materials used on them will be spend, WIN WIN for FPC and MA :3

On the other end of the spectrum, the ammo multiplication creates the possibility for very low level guns, which I think would be great for newcomers.

That has always been possible. They could just have made a weapon with a tiny decay (since we already have decay values that reach into the 3rd or 4th decimal digit) and no ammo burn.

(Before anybody replies: Spare me the "revenue comes from decay, so weapons must burn ammo" theories, they make absolutely no sense.)

change...

Change is the one constant in the dynamic universe...

"and more costy since I read to upgrade them to the major tiers 1.0 2.0 3.0 and so on, you need to use materials to unlock the socket and it might failed so I would guess you lose the materials used on them will be spend, WIN WIN for FPC and MA :3"

Like in every other game.
Though those are not RCE.
Btw, players wanted these changes... upgrading weapons like in all mmo.

But this is interesting:
"Connected Enhancers may break when the item they are connected to is used, which reduces the connected stack size"
So we unlock an UL item - it may fail.
When its unlocked we add enhancers - that may fail with item use.
:eek:

Enhancers will be stackables like ammo, not (L) or UL items...

Ty, sorry, I meant they may break.... :ahh:

Don't you just think people who return -reps are immature? Happened here.

Don't you just think people who return -reps are immature? Happened here.

Can't answer till we know why you -repped them in the first place...

I agree that minus repping someone should be last resort, extreme case. So if you started the pettiness to begin with I'm inclined to say "pot, meet kettle."

/\

Reading through the release notes its obvious the new tier system is just yet another way to take more money from our pockets.

I never thought this was a theory... It is obvious MA wants to increase spending - why is that such a problem?

Since you pay to manufacture a 'stackable item' which can 'break' its effectively just a more complicated amp which can increase other stats for all tools and weapons instead of just damage.

Yes... I thought we understood this from the get-go...

By increasing the ammo amount per ped that just says that the increase made by the tier system won't be all that great either (maybe you'll save .05pec per shot?)

Your thoughts...

Umm... Maybe not for eco hunting, but if you're playing in an event with a high prize potential (MMOWC, MM, LG, etc.) or PKing then it's a great addition!

Back