FYI: Tigers Inc Now recruiting

CrouchingTiger

Prowler
The Crouching Tiger
Tigers Inc is now recruiting

Okay laydees and gents, just did some spring cleaning abit late but hey did it,

Lots of members who have been absent for a long time and have not been online for over months on ends have been cleared and have made space for new comer and people looking for a great fun soc,

Currently there are only 2 active members me and and another avatar she is from uk aswell as myself,

Me myself have been playing for 8 months now started as hunter then miner and now back to mining again always like a change and variety the other avatar is very like minded and adapts to changes as its only 2 of us we like doing activities together and not one avatar doing their own thing and me doing my own, but its not restricted to that do what you please, but we tend to find it less costly and eco friendly by doing soc activities together,

We really go the extra mile for each other and help each other alot we really do we have alot of respect and decency for one another so the same is appreciated, Once you join spend some time earn your place and you will reep the benifits. But remember it will take time.

Were looking to recruit a mature bunch and a bunch who is most of all down to earth not greedy, jelouse, 2 faced and most of all if you have seriouse RL issues that seriously effect your behaviour and your not bothered to involve others in them, then please pass on by, no offence as it rubs out on the whole of soc as we have had that experience with a certain individual who was all of the above and more and because of that were left with 2 individuals me and another avatar,

Real life issues we all have them so no offence i got loads but they are mine and mine only, not the soc or the worlds.

Why us 2 because we actually care about this soc its not just a soc its our home its us it represents us.

were quite mature and a wise two, and we require more like minded individuals, So wether your a new starter or are and uber tired with idiots or shallow narrow minded people who get jelouse on little things such as when you hit a global let alone a hof, seriously looking for down to earth chilled lot who will nearly speak on any subject whats thrown at them then thats us,

whos willing to try different approaches and likes changes thats us, who likes to have fun yet can manage on their own at times and can lead and be resposible and wise in leaders absence and can take resposibility than thats what we require.

But if you dont want to be the above thats fine too if you just want to be in a soc and do your thing thats perfectly fine as long as your well behaved,

Morals and principles are a big must,

Heres your chance to join a soc thats starting from fresh again with chosen people because of their qualities and not any tom dick and harry who just like a tag next to their name wich they dont deserve,

So there you have it come on by to your nearest soc put in application and we will reveiw and accept accordingly, If you want to reply to post saying you want to join and have posted PPlication then thats fine if you wish to stay anonnymous then you can pm me to let me know once we have accepted we will let you know according to your contact method as to wether you been accepted or not.

Thank you and
Kind Regards
The Crouching Tiger

Last edited:
Back