tigerskin.eu - Trader Website & Calculator

TigerSkin

Prowler
Society
Alpha WildD3amons
Tariel TigerSkin Rustaveli
Greetings all,

Let all globals and HOFs be with you in whatever you do ... hunting, mining, crafting or anything else ... As for me, I am in trading profession. So creating my website as a TRUE ACHIEVEMENT of mine in my profession!:wtg:

I am ingame starting July 2009 and starting October 2009 I'm involved in trade. I've had only 1 crappy 58 pedder global on Sep 06, 09. I started trading with starter armor parts and now I trade a bit larger. I have my way/system of generating my rates and its not linked to any other website or outside source. I have my rules of trading. Twins/Balcony is my usual trade destination.

tigerskin.eu benefits:
----------------------------------------------
:thumbup:- Transparency - all my rates are listed transparently;
:thumbup:- Updated Rates - I update my rates before I start trade session and during trade sessions. Update time is indicated;
:thumbup:- Compare Rates - you can compare my rates with other traders' rates and make informed decisions;
:thumbup:- User Friendly - It has user-friendly interface, easy to understand and use
:thumbup:- Calculator - user types only the QUANTITIES of the resources in the yellow cells and the total tt value & payable amount are calculated automatically

Special thanks to: Thierry Rag Of Grimbergen
Thx Rag for all of your outstanding support, advices, suggestion on every stage of the development of the website. Working with you was a true pleasure.

Some suggestions to each of you ...
- If u have EU related website and want to exchange links, just drop me PM or email at eu.tigerskin@gmail.com
- If you have any business offer contact me
- If you provide any service, I can provide listing on my website, drop me an email

Looking forward to deal with you

TigerSkin

Last edited:
Very nice looking site!

I really appreciate when traders publish their rates like this, and the built in calculations are a big bonus as well.

Good job,

narfi

thx narfi,

transparency is something that many traders lack ...
and this is also a big "field" for "lame" profit ...

another point is that I try to save time on the conversations like: "whats your rate on ...?" .. etc ... thats burning huge amount of time ...

Would be happy to get more feedback :)

thx Imp,

the narfi again for helping in editing the texts :)

I usually dont have a lot of ores but now I will save any hunting loots of that nature and refer to your website. These small amounts that I keep are wasted as TT fodder. Great work on the calculator.

Nice website TS ;)
It was nice working on it with you, now i hope it will help you with your trading services

Rag

Nice site mate

Nice work :wtg:

I used it before trading with you yesterday, and i have to say it worked wonders. Fast and efficient, saved me loads of time on my usual excel sheet

gratz!

Fast and efficient, saved me loads of time on my usual excel sheet
that was one of my goals :) to reduce the time spent ...

based on the 2 days [total of 5 hours] of trade I can conclude: those who are lazy, wont go on the web to check prices. .. mostly they are low volume sellers ... they kept asking the questions like "whats your rate on ... " even when I was heavily announcing the web address ...

those who care about timing, go and check on the web ... and everything was going much smoother ...

+rep for transparency!

Congratz :D

Very very nice looking site. Calculator system is a genius ! GL with the trading profession mate. And I'll probably catch you ingame

Gratz again :yay:

Looks good, even on iPhone (but can't scroll past cave sap at the bottpm of the page - no scroll bar). Am on a train when typing this. :D

Blakout9407
Cea

thx :)
took couple of months to just come up with the idea of that kind of SYNERGY of trading tool & calculator ... :)
I hardly log in due to lack of time but once I manage that will ha happy to del with you :)
btw ... investment program will come up as soon as I find time to trade seriously :)

Back