time based loot cycles

TheAlchemist

Provider
Some days loot seems to be good, some days loot seems to be average and some days loot sucks and you know it after you kill 5 or 10 mobs.
That is at least my experience.

When loot is good, it doesn't matter what or where you shoot. loot is good.
similarly when loot is average, it is average across the board.
The same with bad loot.

That is at least my finding.
Now, it kinda sucks, but at least I know quickly when to play and when to stop.

Question is how long do these cycles last? Seems longer than an hour, probably less than a day.

Anyway, maybe I'm imagining things.
Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences.

I probably have the worst gut feeling but I feel the good times are like 5-6 hours?! Average might be a day or two and shitty returns for the rest of the week. That's my typical week but yeah i suck

My cycles are either:

• good 1 day, bad the next
  • OR good or bad for days at a time

I use to have one day per week that is terrible, doesn't matter what I do ROI is really low.
If I don't have set up a goal I shall reach I use to do odd things these days, otherwise I just
keep working through them. Been like this for a long time, even in PE time.

I use to have one day per week that is terrible, doesn't matter what I do ROI is really low.
If I don't have set up a goal I shall reach I use to do odd things these days, otherwise I just
keep working through them. Been like this for a long time, even in PE time.

Interesting, I remember in the old day all of us would complain about bad loot in soc chat on the same day too. mostly a Monday or something.
And I swear I could predict each time I would get a global when hunting argo's at the old shinook place.
I would even call it out in soc chat before I looted.

then you had the time based things like atrox Sunday at Ithaca,

or back to back globals in the same mob/area.

non of these are true anymore today. They changed the code. Made things much less predictable.

Back