FYI: time to move on

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
I decided it is time to move on. I've been General of W2S/M2S for quite some time. But since I value real life with our 3 kids, I don't have the time or dedication to be a soc-leader right now. I do have time to drop in and do some hunts though :)

As I have said to members from m2s who have moved on as well, EU-life is evolution. Historians often say evolution has brought us to where we are today. I'd rather say that we are a dot in a 3D timesquare, usually with an unkown past and an unkown future.

For me, a new chapter begins :yay:
cheers
Naomi

edit: changing sig soon

Good luck in your new adventures in EU Naomi. :yay:

We had some great times in M2S. I hope we'll meet soon in UU :)

PS: don't forget to also change the name of your soc in avatar profile on forum

GL with the new chapter! :)

I use to say that RL is always more important... cause when we die there, there is no reviving.

/Oz

GL on your new chapter.
I only have 1 kid yet, and it's already pretty difficult to find time to login everyday (maximum time=3h, and not continuously, since every now and then i have to change a diaper, or take care of the baby).

Best of luck!

Naifas

GL on your new chapter.
I only have 1 kid yet, and it's already pretty difficult to find time to login everyday (maximum time=3h, and not continuously, since every now and then i have to change a diaper, or take care of the baby).

Best of luck!

Naifas

Im with you, I have 1 kid and dont have alot of time to play either, can only imagine how little id log in with 3 :eyecrazy:

Best of luck Naomi ;)

good luck for the future! With 3 kids this is the right decision! So who is getting the next leader of M2S???

Good Luck Naomi for all ur decision i think you do well ...

I dont have kids at home to keep me form playing but I do have a new toy I got specificly to get myself outside more this summer. It is understandable how much easier some reasons for NOT playing as much come into the light much more quickly now.

I got a new Nitro powered RC car (Sorry MA the returns and fun from this will serve me better and much cheaper too) so I will be spending some more time in the sunshine this summer if my eyes can handle the light without causeing major issues. (Occular migraines area bitch)

Back