Help: Time to Upgrade would like some more input

Autobot

Guardian
Society
NBK
Vu Autobot Tran
I been using Fap 90 with s10 for a long while now.

Lvl 61 blp
paramedic is 25
hp is at 167

I will Hit commando in january( Waiting for mm to be over before I use my 100%skill pill)

Anyways some people have suggested I get Adj Resto Chip. Some say get Mod Ek 2600 or hell some say new chips are coming out soon buy cld/aud and wait.

Atm I mostly hunt like pop dragons,feffox usualy mobs with cut/stab/impact

which of these options would be best suited in the long run.

Or which of these is best for its current price

I know resto chip is about 5400 and mod is about 13-14k

Just would like to hear on your guys thoughts to push me over the edge on one of these options thanks guys !!

Last edited:
Considering adj resto chip are selling at cost of TT, it's hard to turn that down especially since reviews on it are pretty good. mod 2600 can be a bit iffy since the mushroom prices can tank at any given day knowing MA, so I'd probably wait on that

I've got an Adj Resto chip and I love it. I'm already saving materials for an Imp or Mod. I use that and a Hedoc Mayhem. This setup works well for me, but I really want to upgrade the FAP, too.

With Ghoul/5B and Lvl 48 evader, I hunt Feffox Alphas all day long. Old Alphas and Prowlers are a bit more work, but doable. The main problem is the crits.

The best thing is skill grinding and mission grinding slightly smaller mobs. With the Resto chip, you never even use the FAP. The cost of use is so low, it's like getting free heals for life.

thanks for input few more and i might be able make my decision yah ek 2600 pricds vary but if i look around i might be able get under 14k

Adj chip is rly good , i dont even have to fap while mob is hitting me , can run aakas 10 for ex and the only extra heal i need is on the last boss , i think the chip is a safe way to go , you never know how the mushroom price is gonna be in the future.

It's also possible the shrooms will drop alot lesser or stop dropping as well. That's pretty much the only way for MA to control how many of those are in the universe. Am loving my mod 2350 currently.

Imp resto chip might be a possibility too now i think about it or anything anyone has recommendation I am open to look at it!!

If you wanna hunt big mobs then Imp Hedoc Mayhem is insanely cheap now. This fap is crazy.

saw those hedoc will check out imp

saw those hedoc will check out imp

id wait to purchase one until prizes for MM are announced next week. If there are more hedoc mayhem being given out as prizes, the price will drop.

or maybe i should say your given 20k peds what fap would u buy

I'd recommend a sweet combo of adjusted restoration chip plus mod 2350 get both for under 13k. Or adj rest +mod 2600 for under 20k

for 20k you can get the second mission galactica chip,

I'm 204 hp, 41 evade. I love my mod2600 + gremlin with whatever plates are appropriate. I think the mod2600 are about 15k cheaper now than when I got mine :laugh:

If I wanted to splurge and hunt bigger stuff than that can handle, I'd just hire a fapper since I wouldn't be doing it all the time. I had someone use my fap on me for eomons and it worked great, except for crits... Of course, that doesn't mean I wouldn't be fun to have better armor or faster bigger healing fap and more dps, but I don't NEED those right now and all that would do is cost me more money :)

I saw you on Feffox and Evis last days so here is my experience on them with adj chip compared to mod2600.

But first the most important point: I love my Mod2600 and you definetly feel more badass with 54instant heal + 54 over time then with chip. :D

172Hp, 32 Evader, Weapon mostly Shagadi + VI so smth like 56dps.

Feffox: On youngs those are very nice to hunt with adj chip. But on Mature and bigger I needed some extra heals from fap after big hits. This might get better with more HP. So i used a small armor there.
With Mod2600 its like on every other mob that doesnt hit often but big. Very nice. Young and mature easy to do naked, but due to the fact there are also alot olds I used small armor (Canis + 2A plates here compared to Imp B.E. 5b with the chip). But with both Setups they were doable and both very eco.

Eviscerator: Hunting them alot naked with Mod2600 atm. And its very easy. Have to heal very rarely during mob, at least on Gen01/02. Most of the time its 1 heal after a few mobs. So I thought, chip might be enough here.
And yes, tried with chip and had to heal only once with fap on 1k cycled (ninjas :p). I had 1,64 decay with chip on that 1k cycled so total defense cost at 0,16%. With Fap I have like 7-8Ped decay after 1k cycled. Dont know exactly, neeed to test it. So like 0,75% defensive cost.

Now mobs like bigger Feffox, SEGs, Prots, big Shubs, big Ambus, big Atrox. So big hits but not very often: No chance with Chip, awesome with fap! :D
(or better: you need (bigger) armor with chip)

So its a bit about your playstyle: With Fap you will need less armor on a few mobs. With Chip you can save more PEDs on lower mobs. With fap big mobs suddenly become doable.
Fap will get even more awesome if you have a friend healing you with it. ;)
And it will get better, the more HP you have.

But looking at price: you safe way more money with chip compared to fap if you count the price to buy them in. But with fap you get (imo) the more awesome tool.

S1 wrote about adj chip + mod2350. Thats probably a pretty awesome combo as well. But never tried it. I prefer the huge heal/click of mod2600. ;)

edit: btw.: you can even improve Eco on Mod2600 with eco enhancers. Average break-rate is 850 klicks. So it will save you 2,5% decay/enhancer, more if you can get them cheap.
But it will need like 16k+ TT cycled on Fap to cover Tier cost with it :D :D
So better only tier it if you want it for the heal enhancers and see eco enhancers as bonus.

edit2: 20k for fap? Mod2600 + adj chip :D :D Even if its a bit "overkill".

edit3: best would be just try both to see what fits your playstyle better :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac
Thanks for comments yah I been using FAP 90 with S10 in Adjusted Nemesis.

Any experience in the imp resto chip?

I got no prob fighting up to old feffox but provider and guardian i have to heal alot and watch my hp :p
Evis I been doing with my armor + pulsar 2
I do wanna fight bigger mobs though slowly getting tired muchkin mobs

waiting for joda to see he will sell his his gun before i buy fap :p

Isn't the mod2600 a bit too much for 166 hp ? Given the amount of hp you need to lose before you get eco heals you must gamble with low hp and fall victim to crits all time. Unless you dont mind the eco , but in that case id go for a Mayhem Fap because they are awesome and fast.

Depends on the mob. But true, the more HP the better.

172 HP here so not that much more. And it depends on mob. Mobs like Evis np to wait until you can make full use of heal. On mobs that hit more then half HP I cant allways wait long enough. But its still more eco then Hedoc Fap.

And a tool like this you buy for more then next 10HP imo ;)

Somehow I ended up with both Mod 2600 and adj resto and they are amazing

Reactions: Mac
Any unl sib fap. Even if u start small and keep upgrading. Dont use any garbage old faps. Every unl sib fap has like 3x to 4x the eco as old faps. Thats a lot of long term savings

Back