Tiny : how ofen ?

Cash

Mature
Society
Shamans of Death
Razvan Cash Soranescu
Just finished a mining run of 200 unamped bombs and i got 6 Tiny (II) ?!? :eek:
Have you ever had such a good hit rate on tiny using ore finder ?

My last enmatter run was 60 bombs, had 4 tiny II, and few others:mad:. Worst run ever.

I think you need to go to a better area to mine, cause the area you used sucked.

It is an area I have mined on before a number of times, and never had less than 90% payback. Made a profit (mostly small) over 50% of the time.

I always get tiny or no resources found.. Calypso ground hates me bigtime
:(

If i mine in alferix area i get II all the time, because 1 rock is 95pec

I dont have a % count on my Tiny depo finds.. But do find them often!

Might be a small depo size but it's still alot better than: No resources found" :D

gl,
Dia

last enmatter run .... 210 Porbes .. one (1) IV Melchi ^^

EU is dynamic

If i mine in alferix area i get II all the time, because 1 rock is 95pec

yeah alfe areas are shitty.. coz on them u get the minimum depos 80% of the time

and last time i tried some unamped mining and hit hmm.. 4 tinys with 150 bomb and none above small ofc.. normal run.. and on enmatter u have 50% bigger chance to hit tinys than from ore.. so its not very rare thing that u hit tinys.. even with 101 amps..

I'd say that it's NOT normal to not get less than those 6 tinys in an unamped run of 100 bombs (if you even happen to get 6 claims on a 100 bomb run that is).

to often! but my feeling is that i get less tiny the more skills i get.

I have not recorded how many i get, but it will be around 10 finds of tiny, from 500 bombs ish. Using a vrx2

Also depends on the area, and ores tt value, some cannot be found at a tiny value.

Regards

Ace

To be honest, I haven't found so many in the last month...
Prior to that, I was finding a lot of II in areas where I had globalled, now in an attempt to bypass this phenomena, once I global in a particular area, I move on and as a result it seems the amount of II claims (for me) has dwindled significantly.
The most amazing thing for me, is that when I amp with 101, I seem to get a lot of III claims, which would suggest they would have been II claims un-amped, which brings the question "is amping really worth it?" - in my eyes, no.

Back