Tiny Trox Territory ! (3T) Welcomes you !

Zhorgul

Old Alpha
Society
NOTA
Lee Zhorgul Salmon
Fed up hunting Troxs S of Ithaca ? :p

Come have a look at the 3T !
Tiny land full of troxs Young & Mature 30 seconds walk away from a TP !!! That means you have storage + TT + repair + Auction less than a minute away from my land !
Coords are 20000x5200

the land is quite flat enought to hunt from range and you won't have to run finding them (tiny land = good concentration of mobs :) ) moreover it is great skilling !
Tax is 5.5% Hunting ! 7.5% mining (Mainly Belk / alice Garcen)

Troxs drop from GSI to ML45 and even shadow so why not you !

come have a look ! Less than a minute walk from the TP ! ;)

NOW AVAILABLE : Event creation !!!!! Come check the claim ROD !!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
oups image is a bit to big huhu :D

ah well at least u have a good view of my farm :p

You should upload to our gallery, where we also have a thumbnail option. :)

I changed it for you this time.

ah, nice. now just to know if they loot a bit.

ill give it a try this week i think. :)

I AM fed up with the grounds S of Ithaca, always too crowded there :D I will check it out :)

Niice :) I'll try it out right away :cool:

Awesome!, gotta try it out :D

Thank you very much MB :p
well am not very used to forums ^^ I spend all my time in PE ;)

I hope that my troxs will give u some good loots :p usually they are quite generous on GSI. It's also a good spot to skill melee :)

I always loved troxs anyway :)

this is my regular skilling gound and one of the few places I actually break even 99% of the time, higly recommended and has the best postion of any LA in the game.

I was there an hour or so ago, and i must say it was a quite fun area to hunt in. (melee)

A stray kingfisher mature had me worried for a while though, but it seemed to just fly around hiigh up and leave me alone.

i had a blast there. hunted a hundred ped of ammo, got about 90 back. so yes i consider that ok.

Mmmmmmmmm..... Trox :smash:

Hehe Hansi :)

I think you got a bit too much on the north :D

Kingfishers are on the LG north of 3T :p

well maybe some nasty ppl pulled one out to my land ^^ (ouch these mosquitos hurts :p)

a nice hof I had here tonight, its REALLY nice seeing items in loot but when you get 2 guns one is bound to be nice :)

EP32 and EP45 then the trox infront gave me a GSI then another soon after - swung my love / hate relationship with PE towards love again ;)

its the second time EP45 has droped here this week , I didnt even know trox droped them until another soc mate looted one here :)

Last edited:
Lower that tax a tiny few % and ill be there :)

Hmmm from 5.5 to 4.5 it's 1% less for u ;) when it's 20% income less for me :) I'll have to watch my stats and we'll see if I can afford that :)

Gratz Kygon for that very nice loot :)

i am there now .. just cleaned up about 25 of them :) nice location .. loots were wayyyy better then i have had in 5 months .. for a long time i was on a 20% profit and now only a 10% loss so far ( incl repairs) .. think ill be here more often till someone pk's me :(

I'm glad to announce that Ore and enmatters were found on 3T !

At the moment I found myself some mediums Belk, Oil, GMs and Garcen. Of course if you find some more you can add this information to this thread :)

And 3T that's still plenty trox young & mature to skill on !

3T : 5,5% Tax, 100% FUN !!

A few ago I did drop a few bombs there for shits and giggles. Every single one hit a belkar. Good pickings. Not a miner though, so didn't do it again.

Well ... Funny the fact that i was right at the edge of the 3T trowing a bomb .... 46 m run - Considerable : Belkar ... But just outside the 3T
Sorry m8 :D

;) am bumping this thread with an update

Event creation is now public ! Yesterday's there's been 2 events that worked fine !! 1st event winner got 850 peds !! 2nd event got 2400 peds !! (all loot goes to winner of most loots ... Tho kinda hard for loosers ...)

Check the claim rod now (in the middle of the area, not far from the revival) for future event !!

There's 2 of them created currently for next friday and saturday !!

Check the trox'em up thread to win 500 peds on 3T hunting your favorite mobs !!! ==> https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21100

kygon said:
this is my regular skilling gound and one of the few places I actually break even 99% of the time, higly recommended and has the best postion of any LA in the game.

Actually Akoz's ambu land has a TP in it, so might be second best

Blackblood said:
Actually Akoz's ambu land has a TP in it, so might be second best

Akoz Ambu's land didn't exist at the time when Kygon post.

3T was the best located LA before the ambuland. It's still at 20 sec run from Rei's defense :D so not that bad ;)

Zhorgul said:
Akoz Ambu's land didn't exist at the time when Kygon post.

3T was the best located LA before the ambuland. It's still at 20 sec run from Rei's defense :D so not that bad ;)

also akoz has 1 spwan Zhors land has 2 and possibly 3 soon so mob density and area that you need to cover is much smaller :)

PERFECT power skilling area (IE load up 1.5k peds amo and you'll never need to run very far and never run out of mobs I get much better skills from trox than buli)

Zorgul
how come you signature says 5.5% hunting 100%fun when it should be 94.5% fun?

reesechamp said:
Zorgul
how come you signature says 5.5% hunting 100%fun when it should be 94.5% fun?

With post like that I understand your reputation :D

I recon the LA is great for events. I had much fun doing some on it. And the location not far from a TP makes it cool.

Also now a 3rd DNA maxed spawn has been added. You won't have to run for troxies I believe ;)

I thanks greatly the people who creates events up to 1k peds prize on 3T !! It's nice to see dedicated player who enjoy !! ;)

Zhorgul said:
I recon the LA is great for events. I had much fun doing some on it. And the location not far from a TP makes it cool.

Also now a 3rd DNA maxed spawn has been added. You won't have to run for troxies I believe ;)

I thanks greatly the people who creates events up to 1k peds prize on 3T !! It's nice to see dedicated player who enjoy !! ;)

SWEEEEEEEEEET :) massive skilling sesson 2nite I think :)

I had a nice skilling session last nite, I didnt run out of mobs once :) made nice profits last nite so 2nite I'll try a 2k peds hunt see how that goes

GJ man :)

Back