Info: Tired of Sweating?

Not bad thinking but don-t forget that in some countries 10 USD is the medium mountly salary for a ordinary worker...

Hmm... I looked it up

FYI, the average gamer in Burundi could in fact put 10$ a month and still have 24$ a year left for living expenses...

Myth Busted:D

Seriously, While I know there are certain people for whom depositing 10$ is a problem (unemployed, underage), for the most part it's a matter of prioritizing your entertainment budget...I'm assuming that most people in lower income countries with the technology to run the game are well above the median income...

good thread though, I think there's an aversion when newcomers say "where do i start" for experienced players to say "put some damn money in"...

I still think it's better for folks to try playing with free ped first before going nuts, but some folks might not have the patience for it...

I've reworded the banking/credit card fee issue and removed reference to mailing in deposits. Seems I was remembering something incorrectly, and you can not mail in deposits.

Deathifier once explained the wire transfer fee issue very well.

When you deposit via wire transfer you get exactly 10 PED per USD that MA receives.

Your own bank will likely charge a fixed fee to execute the transfer though, although it is in addition to what is being sent instead of being deducted from what is being sent as in the case of using credit cards or another payment provider.

If you have to convert from your local currency to/from USD it gets even more fun!

MA does give exactly the exchange rate they display, it's just after all the fun fees the financial intermediaries charge the actual amount arriving in their account is less than what you 'sent' for anything other than a wire transfer.

Also this topic has come up in the past so there's some good threads about it buried around the forum somewhere :)

Bye,
Deathifier

Or the short version:

Fees are deducted first. Then you get the 10:1.

So if you use a credit card to deposit $10. Fees are removed. Then the balance earns you 10:1.

I've reworded the banking/credit card fee issue and removed reference to mailing in deposits. Seems I was remembering something incorrectly, and you can not mail in deposits.

Deathifier once explained the wire transfer fee issue very well.
And this is actually bullshit and just show what greedy bastards they are. In the real world of serious business the vendor will gladly accept this little reduction of money for an instant transfer, because they don't have to wait for the money and can immediately use this money to work with (i.e. get interests on it, or reinvest it etc.). In fact, real business already calculate this in and when they present you the bill there is also a paragraph which tells you that you get a 1-3% allowance if you pay the bill within the next 7/14/30 days.

Every company who is a nitpicker like MA, is a indication about a company who is so incredibly greedy that they try to leech every single cent from their customers or some shady untrustworthy company. But never a good company!

I actully ask my bank....Because I was wondering that I wasn't char anything when ever I bought/transfer other thing.

My bank got nothing:confused:

So who does?:confused:

Yes, I have deposited $500 and have nothing to show for it except some skills. Whatever you put into the game is lost the instant you do it, never expect to get anything back, you never will. This game is a big drain to throw money down. If you expect to gain any profit whatsoever then you may as well kill yourself.

Thats a fact that this was a nice post! :)
My best advice is Do not buy clothes/change avatar first of all Guess i am going to be hated by lots of ppl now but my advice is :
When u hit a big one, then get nicer looks and clothes :)
//BB

Posted via Mobile Device

and your an employee of mindark? :)
in secret you are.. Hmm yes i know..
I'll write some dark conspirIcy theory about you..
.. Just you watch ;)

+rep

Two years old, but I think this thread needs a bump.

If anyone is poor, or young, or both and want an easy way to make a few bucks online.... let me know. I'm not talking about a lot, but $5-10/day for an hour of work consistently (50-100/ped a day isn't bad to start out).

It is doing market research surveys with a reputable company.

You will be paid onto a prepaid debit card, which can be used to deposit.

I don't make anything from telling you about it, no referral links or gimmicks... just willing to help anyone interested out... feel free to shoot me a PM if interested.

PS: Not to talk down on MA or anything but this is nothing like the sometrics stuff, and pays far better.

PPS: USA and Canada only

Last edited:
If anyone is poor, or young, or both and want an easy way to make a few bucks online.... let me know. I'm not talking about a lot, but $5-10/day for an hour of work consistently (50-100/ped a day isn't bad to start out).

It is doing market research surveys with a reputable company.

You will be paid onto a prepaid debit card, which can be used to deposit.

I don't make anything from telling you about it, no referral links or gimmicks... just willing to help anyone interested out... feel free to shoot me a PM if interested.

PS: Not to talk down on MA or anything but this is nothing like the sometrics stuff, and pays far better.

how much spam emails and phone calls do you get from them? and do you need a phone at all to do them?

none and none and no.

Back