Titans in the Shadows: Robot ‘Heavyweights’ to Return!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Big Bulk, Defender and Drone Coordinators have returned and are gathering their forces to strike out at settlements across Eudoria on February 9, according to intelligence obtained by colonists. The synchronized attacks are expected to be prolonged and widespread.

The news has seemingly taken the CDF off guard, with further reports of bigger and stronger ‘leader’ robots driving desperate CDF officers to mobilize colonists to meet the approaching assault.

During the battles Sphinx Net technology will intercept local AI transmissions and relay them to the global feed — any help deciphering robot communications is welcomed by the CDF. Stay tuned!

Locations:
Ashi:
  • Big Bulk Gen 4-5
  • Big Bulk Gen 6-7
  • Big Bulk Gen 8-9
  • Big Bulk Gen 10

Atlas Haven:
  • Drone Coordinator Gen 1-1
  • Drone Coordinator Gen 2-3
  • Drone Coordinator Gen 4-7
  • Drone Coordinator Gen 8-10

Cape Corinth:
  • Defender Gen 1-1
  • Defender Gen 2-3

Chugs Hideout:
  • Big Bulk Gen 4-5
  • Big Bulk Gen 6-7
  • Big Bulk Gen 8-9
  • Big Bulk Gen 10

Fort Ithaca:
  • Defender Gen 1-1
  • Defender Gen 2-3
  • Defender Gen 4-7
  • Big Bulk Gen 1-1

Fort Pandora:
  • Big Bulk Gen 6-7
  • Big Bulk Gen 8-9
  • Big Bulk Gen 10

Fort Sisyphus:
  • Prototype Defender

Fort Troy:
  • Defender Gen 2-3
  • Defender Gen 4-6
  • Defender Gen 7-8
  • Defender Gen 9-10

Jason Center:
  • Drone Coordinator Gen 4-7

Jurra Plateau:
  • Big Bulk Gen 1-1
  • Big Bulk Gen 2-3

Minopolis:
  • Defender Gen 1-1
  • Defender Gen 2-3
  • Defender Gen 4-6
  • Defender Gen 7-8
  • Defender Gen 9-10

## February 8, 2018 ##

Originally Posted Here

Cool they have red bananas right? I want PoE.

Great :yay:

Time to grab the Schmeisser and bang some rusty tin-plates :handgun:

Defender spawn - cool!
Time to get that IC done if ya want!

Too bad there's no BB iron/daily mission to go with this event. BBs have always been popular with their potential to hof big.

This is unbeliveable...

Comunity to MA: "You let litterary steal money from some people by ingame bug, and thus we will not be playing unless this bug will be repaired. And there is more problems which need devs attention asap."
MA to community: "Oh yeah, but we give you another nonsense grinding event! Love us!"
Community to MA: "But... ... Yah!"

Good job. Very logical solution for major issue.

This is unbeliveable...

Comunity to MA: "You let litterary steal money from some people by ingame bug, and thus we will not be playing unless this bug will be repaired. And there is more problems which need devs attention asap."
MA to community: "Oh yeah, but we give you another nonsense grinding event! Love us!"
Community to MA: "But... ... Yah!"

Good job. Very logical solution for major issue.

Yeah, and when this event is over, we can read a lot more whinning threads, its so damn unfair that those who took part in that event looted such awesome items, and made profit from ESIs and what else, but we noobs always complaining and whinning got nothing (because you was not there!)

Be a part in that event, thats how it works!

Beside that, although it looks like a bug, there is no statement from MA yet that the stacking after relog is really the bug, or other way around, not stacking without relog is the bug.
Free for interpretation, although my personal view is, relogging to stack is the bug.
At the end MA decides.

As long no statement from MA, and meanwhile public knowledge how it works, feel free to use it in that upcoming event, if you really think its that much of an advantage, worth to buy tons of expencive pills.

So long as none of this is shared.

Since they are quite low lvl ..making them shared would make no sense...

but its also good for doing them on little team (2 or 3 ppl)

maybe they will post further infos ..on how long the spawn will be here and if there are extra spawns for high lvl shared ones

Eddie

Dear MA,

Can you please remove tiny robots (drones) from Big Bulk 01 spawn (@Jurra) so we can enjoy our hunts without those annoying crap mobs??

Ty

Dear MA,

Can you please remove tiny robots (drones) from Big Bulk 01 spawn (@Jurra) so we can enjoy our hunts without those annoying crap mobs??

Ty

BB Gen01 spawn at SE Fort Ithaca is clean

Anybody know where the Defender Elites are?

Anybody know where the Defender Elites are?

I saw one just outside of Minopolis yesterday. Just one mob, not a full spawn, as far as I could see, but I didn't go looking.

Are any of the special robot parts that can be traded in dropping?

I would certainly hope so.

Are any of the special robot parts that can be traded in dropping?

I would certainly hope so.

I haven't seen or heard of anything. When we went out there in full force the markup was terrible. Not even ESIs. This event is a hard pass for me - but I'll still be doing teams at prot stalkers.

I haven't seen or heard of anything. When we went out there in full force the markup was terrible. Not even ESIs. This event is a hard pass for me - but I'll still be doing teams at prot stalkers.

I looted 1 baby ESI (10 peds) off a big bulk but that was it.

Full esi looted from a bigbulk 07, 175 one from a bb 01 and an unlimited shortblade from a defender 10 and small esis (10-40) from big bulks 1 . (not by me) from what I know. I killed like 500 bb 01 and no esi.

Back