Titans of Space Starfleet - KOS list

Status
I am only interested in knowing one thing: Is there an increased risk of getting held up by warfare when using your regular service as a passenger? I need no reassurance in the advantages of superior SI which are suffiently advertised. The question only regards possible changes in behavioural patterns, if the commander-in-chief allows his decisions to be remote-controlled by the mere sighting of an enemy, whether they attack or not.

There is no advantage for having high SI because everyone just logs off anyway.:wise:
(besides atmosphere drops and skilling)

Last edited:
Reactions: San
I am only interested in knowing one thing: Is there an increased risk of getting held up by warfare when using your regular service as a passenger? I need no reassurance in the advantages of superior SI which are suffiently advertised. The question only regards possible changes in behavioural patterns, if the commander-in-chief allows his decisions to be remote-controlled by the mere sighting of an enemy, whether they attack or not.

We will not go out of our way to engage KOS ships during scheduled warps. Obviously if we are engaged by any ship during warps they will be dispatched as quickly as possible to ensure a quick departure. The safe passage of passengers is a priority.

There is no advantage for having high SI because everyone just logs off anyway.:wise:
(besides atmosphere drops and skilling)

Tell that those ships who get continuously held up by pirates due to less si or less retaliation firepower ;)

There is of course an immense advantage in highest SI due to the fact that you dont need to log in the first place - since any attacking ship will be alot weaker then your own and have the higher expenses on their side (which in most cases is a very sufficient reason for pirates not even to try ;) ).
After all most pirates still try to make some peds from their activity, which is the main reason they dislike people traveling on high si ships and why they try to lead passengers in false choices regarding their transport by speaking out against high si ships.

@San:
In the case of Normandie who has currently over 192K SI you can expect the following: We may have a few more pirate encounters then usual, but due to the way our dynamic schedule is structured as well as the extremely high skills of our pilots and our access to highest lvl warpdrives (IV,V) pirates usually are discourage from wasting their time with us rather quickly cause it costs them alot more time to prepare then us to break through and it costs them alot more peds to have any reasonable chance in a fight.
We will still connect all requested planets within minutes every day around 20ma (winterschedule) and 19ma (summerschedule). As well as we are available for most secure vip flights.

There is also another side effect to us having more pirate encounters - it has been a normal occurance over the years that as soon as we have more combat action our active crew keeps growing quickly as people are eager to team up and 'get back' on the pirates - so if at all it will just make us even more powerfull in combat and more dangerous to pirates then we already are.

As you can see from the statements in this thread for the past 3-4 years the normal occurance of us being involved in a fight is usually that the other ship stands down and awaits getting shot down because they dont 'expect' to win. Even in case of dreadnought they put up for some fights with us back in there days but then reached the point where they just gave up and goldy tried for a long time to sell his ship on.

Thank you.

Killed Varyag third time, guess we will start taking screenshots and videos for some entertainment ;)

Tell that those ships who get continuously held up by pirates due to less si or less retaliation firepower ;)

There is of course an immense advantage in highest SI due to the fact that you dont need to log in the first place - since any attacking ship will be alot weaker then your own and have the higher expenses on their side (which in most cases is a very sufficient reason for pirates not even to try ;) ).
After all most pirates still try to make some peds from their activity, which is the main reason they dislike people traveling on high si ships and why they try to lead passengers in false choices regarding their transport by speaking out against high si ships.

@San:
In the case of Normandie who has currently over 192K SI you can expect the following: We may have a few more pirate encounters then usual, but due to the way our dynamic schedule is structured as well as the extremely high skills of our pilots and our access to highest lvl warpdrives (IV,V) pirates usually are discourage from wasting their time with us rather quickly cause it costs them alot more time to prepare then us to break through and it costs them alot more peds to have any reasonable chance in a fight.
We will still connect all requested planets within minutes every day around 20ma (winterschedule) and 19ma (summerschedule). As well as we are available for most secure vip flights.

There is also another side effect to us having more pirate encounters - it has been a normal occurance over the years that as soon as we have more combat action our active crew keeps growing quickly as people are eager to team up and 'get back' on the pirates - so if at all it will just make us even more powerfull in combat and more dangerous to pirates then we already are.

As you can see from the statements in this thread for the past 3-4 years the normal occurance of us being involved in a fight is usually that the other ship stands down and awaits getting shot down because they dont 'expect' to win. Even in case of dreadnought they put up for some fights with us back in there days but then reached the point where they just gave up and goldy tried for a long time to sell his ship on.

I dont understand what is the big deal with logging off few minutes for safety these days.
Never had any problems in all the warps i took from larger or smaller SI ones.
IF login was something complicated perhaps it'd be a serious advantage, but is as simple as login, PW, code - you're logged.

Only advantage on high SI is skill if you got a crew of ppl willing to skill repair, and still there's up to a usefull point, with 5-10k hp i did that just fine with few ppl, since motherships and density of spawns are limited, not to mention skills wear out from the mob after few mins.

If however, you wanna type, you feel your ego is huge because your investment and commitment in your MS is like no other even tho space has been rather dead for a while, then yea, that is a valid point of the actions, words and this thread from what im reading overall.

I dont understand what is the big deal with logging off few minutes for safety these days.
Never had any problems in all the warps i took from larger or smaller SI ones.
IF login was something complicated perhaps it'd be a serious advantage, but is as simple as login, PW, code - you're logged.

Only advantage on high SI is skill if you got a crew of ppl willing to skill repair, and still there's up to a usefull point, with 5-10k hp i did that just fine with few ppl, since motherships and density of spawns are limited, not to mention skills wear out from the mob after few mins.

If however, you wanna type, you feel your ego is huge because your investment and commitment in your MS is like no other even tho space has been rather dead for a while, then yea, that is a valid point of the actions, words and this thread from what im reading overall.

Your slightly offtopic here, but if you travel logged out you usually wont utilize atmosphere departures which means that on average you pay atleast 5ped more per flight - if you fly often that can be more then double/tripple the actual ticket cost with some services.
Besides webchats have often been monitored by pirates and there have been incidents in the past where people where supposed to log out or not yet log back in and got lootet for 5digit sums - over the years this total a noticeable 6 digit sum of peds lost to pirates from people who where utilizing a 'logoff-transport'.
Of course you can always say that it never happened to you - until it happens :)

Normandie still holds a 100% safety record since 1st july 2011 - which means we have been transporting passengers longer then any other service and always secure. And this is not theory but fact.

PS: Check my Captain,Gunner, VSE lvl and compare it to yours if you think skilling on a high si ship only benefits up to a certain degree - i can tell you it benefits all the way up due to larger collects and longer uninterupted skilling sessions - a main factor of course is also that we usually dont hang out on normal training grounds and warp our crew to the good skilling/hunting places instead.

Entropia Universe TOU

MINDARK this issue needs your attention immediately this post breaches several clauses in your TOU!

Section 8 Rules of Conduct

b. You may not take any action, post, communicate, upload or otherwise use any content to threaten, harass, cause grief or distress to any of MindArk’s employees or agents or MindArk’s affiliate’s employees or agents in or outside the Entropia Universe, including, but not limited to, IRC channels or public web forums.

This post threatens to harass another player/s!

c. You cannot interfere with any other Participants ability to use and enjoy the Entropia Universe.

This post threatens to interfere with other player/s ability to use and enjoy the Entropi Universe!

d. You may not take any action, post, communicate, upload or otherwise use any content, including text, images and sounds, that MindArk, at its sole and absolute discretion determines to be sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, religiously or sexually offensive, hateful, vulgar, defamatory, libelous, harassing or threatening to another person or organization or otherwise objectionable. This includes communications in the Entropia Universe and in any other website or forum with connection to the Entropia Universe

f. You may not use the Entropia Universe, including the Entropia Universe System, the Entropia Universe website or Forum to commit, attempt to commit, support or communicate about any illegal activity and/or infringe any local, national or international laws or regulation intentionally or unintentionally, including without limitation, copyright, trademark or other proprietary right infringement, invasion of privacy, fraud, contrabands, narcotics, defamation, harassment, hacking or other cyber-crime.

k. You may not spread any rumors, false or inaccurate information about MindArk, the Entropia Universe or MindArk’s Partners, associates, staff or affiliates, which MindArk consider, at MindArk’s sole discretion, to be potentially damaging, by using the Entropia Universe, IRC (chats) or any other public forums in any media, now known or not currently known, including but not limited to a web site.

Some of the above mentioned ships on the said KOS list were not pirating at all!

o. You may not interfere in any way with the virtual economy of Entropia Universe and/or with other Participants’ ability to use or enjoy the auction system or any other trading system in Entropia Universe. The foregoing includes, without limitations, the prohibition of manipulation or cause to manipulate statistical data, directly or indirectly. This prohibitions includes, without limitation, prohibition of price manipulation and/or price fixing regarding virtual items on the auction system.

This post openly threatens to devalue the ships on said KOS list and in effect would result in a devaluing of every Motheship within the game! Not to mention extortion of ped for removal from the said KOS list!

I do not think I need to say anymore on this, the TOU I have posted here says it all for me. As far as I am concerned by reading this post I am witness to several breaches of the TOU and demand Mindark take action on these breaches, I also demand that they make a public announcement on this post about these blatant breaches of TOU and assure all of Entropia Universe Player base that they are taking action.

Expect an official ticket on this said witnessing of these breaches

MINDARK this issue needs your attention immediately this post breaches several clauses in your TOU!

Section 8 Rules of Conduct

b. You may not take any action, post, communicate, upload or otherwise use any content to threaten, harass, cause grief or distress to any of MindArk’s employees or agents or MindArk’s affiliate’s employees or agents in or outside the Entropia Universe, including, but not limited to, IRC channels or public web forums.

thats the funniest shit ive read all day :D

thats the funniest shit ive read all day :D

Sounds like someone is having a cryin.

What part of pvp don't you understand, Rayne? Do you need someone to hold you and tell you it'll all be okay? Need a "safe space"?

Your slightly offtopic here, but if you travel logged out you usually wont utilize atmosphere departures which means that on average you pay atleast 5ped more per flight - if you fly often that can be more then double/tripple the actual ticket cost with some services.
Besides webchats have often been monitored by pirates and there have been incidents in the past where people where supposed to log out or not yet log back in and got lootet for 5digit sums - over the years this total a noticeable 6 digit sum of peds lost to pirates from people who where utilizing a 'logoff-transport'.
Of course you can always say that it never happened to you - until it happens :)

Normandie still holds a 100% safety record since 1st july 2011 - which means we have been transporting passengers longer then any other service and always secure. And this is not theory but fact.

PS: Check my Captain,Gunner, VSE lvl and compare it to yours if you think skilling on a high si ship only benefits up to a certain degree - i can tell you it benefits all the way up due to larger collects and longer uninterupted skilling sessions - a main factor of course is also that we usually dont hang out on normal training grounds and warp our crew to the good skilling/hunting places instead.

On that gap if time you speak i've also seen people being looted for their own stupidity, and when traveling with thousands of PED making small mistakes they end up costy, most of the cases i've seen people being looted was for their own stupidity / stubborness, I only chose to warp when i travel an ammount that is best safelly carried, and for that reason i rather pay the extra 5 ped if needed to save a 5-6 digit ammount, seems worth it in my book.

@your PS:
Your Captain, Gunner VSE lvl compared to mine is far superior that much sure off without checking for the single reason, I dont do space, and it isnt because your large SI ship you got the benifict, its because you put in the time, and you feel, for some reason, perhaps for your ego to be one of the highest, if not the highest ingame, you like having VSE when its pretty useless past maxing the current highest (RK-20).
Most people realize it so they dont really skill past it.

Gunner and Captain will relly on shoting it also, again, not most are willing to do so because the horrible current spawns you got available, and even tho you can warp around at your own cost or not, it doesnt change the fact the current spawns for space hunting arent optimal and your mothership, as far as i know, wont move faster because it has higher SI. Also all this things will relly on always having a crew that is willing to repair for you.

I've done a small bit of hunting in space and so did few of my friends and most aren't just willing to do for what i mentioned above, horrible spawns, overall far as hell hunting grounds unless you are willing to double warp in and out, and always, its lootable pvp, players should be given the chance to skill it without being on pvp, I already adressed this to MA in a support case but they do take their time.

So to sum it up,
Im affraid in my book, your skills wont make the ship greater, and there is just so much SI that makes a ship usefull, after that, is just a number, because I could hunt all size of mobs or skill pilot in a ship with about 10k~, unless you fear having 100 players shoting it at the time, there isn't just a point beyond ego point of view, and mostly the same if you focus on skilling VSE to claim you're highest, for the moment, there's no end reward for it

On that gap if time you speak i've also seen people being looted for their own stupidity, and when traveling with thousands of PED making small mistakes they end up costy, most of the cases i've seen people being looted was for their own stupidity / stubborness, I only chose to warp when i travel an ammount that is best safelly carried, and for that reason i rather pay the extra 5 ped if needed to save a 5-6 digit ammount, seems worth it in my book.

@your PS:
Your Captain, Gunner VSE lvl compared to mine is far superior that much sure off without checking for the single reason, I dont do space, and it isnt because your large SI ship you got the benifict, its because you put in the time, and you feel, for some reason, perhaps for your ego to be one of the highest, if not the highest ingame, you like having VSE when its pretty useless past maxing the current highest (RK-20).
Most people realize it so they dont really skill past it.

Gunner and Captain will relly on shoting it also, again, not most are willing to do so because the horrible current spawns you got available, and even tho you can warp around at your own cost or not, it doesnt change the fact the current spawns for space hunting arent optimal and your mothership, as far as i know, wont move faster because it has higher SI. Also all this things will relly on always having a crew that is willing to repair for you.

I've done a small bit of hunting in space and so did few of my friends and most aren't just willing to do for what i mentioned above, horrible spawns, overall far as hell hunting grounds unless you are willing to double warp in and out, and always, its lootable pvp, players should be given the chance to skill it without being on pvp, I already adressed this to MA in a support case but they do take their time.

So to sum it up,
Im affraid in my book, your skills wont make the ship greater, and there is just so much SI that makes a ship usefull, after that, is just a number, because I could hunt all size of mobs or skill pilot in a ship with about 10k~, unless you fear having 100 players shoting it at the time, there isn't just a point beyond ego point of view, and mostly the same if you focus on skilling VSE to claim you're highest, for the moment, there's no end reward for it

Doesnt need 100 players, killing a 10k ship would take Normandie about 4 seconds...luckily we are not a pirate ship.
Your entitled to your own opinion, but you may want to keep it to those parts of the game that you are active in and have a deep enough understanding - instead of making assumptions due to lack of knowledge and constantly showing envy while emphsasing how pointless it is when others have 'more'.
Btw just out of interest, how much have you invested in your planetside equippment and do you make profit from it or do you make a loss ? If you make a loss why did you do it ? ;)

Doesnt need 100 players, killing a 10k ship would take Normandie about 4 seconds...luckily we are not a pirate ship.
Your entitled to your own opinion, but you may want to keep it to those parts of the game that you are active in and have a deep enough understanding - instead of making assumptions due to lack of knowledge and constantly showing envy while emphsasing how pointless it is when others have 'more'.
Btw just out of interest, how much have you invested in your planetside equippment and do you make profit from it or do you make a loss ? If you make a loss why did you do it ? ;)

Im pretty sure, as i stated above, your ship wouldnt operate alone as none else, it'd take 4 seconds if there's a crew, if there isn't, its not happening is it?.

I experienced space enough and so did some of my friends, got some that used to be heavilly active when space was released and were for a while but there hasn't been anything relevant for it, so it slowly died away.
I remember each time i left planet i'd be enganged while i flew on my quad by a pirate, these days hardly even happens, I could count by my hand how many times that happened this year.

Envy is one of my traits, but tell me yourself, how is even chipping in VSE skill even usefull?
If you're not aware, I will let my "lack of experience" as an EU player help you on such regard.

The only single profession use for VSE skill, is for the VSE profession, is there any good use for it past lvl 30~s when you max out the biggest (currently) ingame repairer, the RK-20? I dont believe so.
If you like to have the highest as an achievement perhaps in the most useless highest pro stand, well you win that one perhaps in my book and many other people's book.

I got no problem sharing my investments in EU or path, just stoped doing it as activelly because it was just a waste of time for no good reason
I started my EU account in late 2007, as my signature and register date on PCF sugests. since then i had lot of breaks and what if nots but that is going off your question.

I owned several diferent gear, as in total of purchases it's clearly on the 6 digits.
Of what i currently own, 5 digits, perhaps on the neighood of 25-30k.
But the more relevant I prolly could add, how much I deposited for it?
Well this was how much if you were wondering , even tho that pic is a bit old but the only thing it changes was my skill growth and ped balance currently

Any more questions i'll gladly reply.
Hope you see with what I said above few times now, why I see the uselessness of your assets / skill choice.

With regard to skills and SI levels I dont think I have seen mentioned the phrase " at the moment"

So to put it in perspective .

1.Yes logging out works to protect loot (at the moment)
2.Skills dont matter past a certain point (at the moment)
3.SI isnt really an issue for ships (at the moment)

Once MA starts adjusting space the way it should be then we may well see this :

1. Oh shit I got looted, cant log out anymore why the heck did I not use the strongest ship in game to travel :grumble:
2. Please use Rk50 repair tool, crew , oh shit no I cant use that wish I had the skills could have saved the ship
3. (see 1. above)

With regard to skills and SI levels I dont think I have seen mentioned the phrase " at the moment"

So to put it in perspective .

1.Yes logging out works to protect loot (at the moment)
2.Skills dont matter past a certain point (at the moment)
3.SI isnt really an issue for ships (at the moment)

Once MA starts adjusting space the way it should be then we may well see this :

1. Oh shit I got looted, cant log out anymore why the heck did I not use the strongest ship in game to travel :grumble:
2. Please use Rk50 repair tool, crew , oh shit no I cant use that wish I had the skills could have saved the ship
3. (see 1. above)

I do understand from your soc and signature you are protecting the OP's point of view regardlessly
However I tried to be unbiased and there are the facts.

I did mention currently, so it means at this moment, might change or not
however, its been over 5 years since some space update announced.

If they did announce space update and made it so you still gotta risk and cant log off, it'd be a nail in the coffin for the planet parterns who invested a substancial ammount developing the planets, a lot of players wouldnt be willing to travel anymore at all.

the RK-50 is a dream but thats what it is currently atm, might come tho, but i see more likelly and more in need a mindforce update giving them amps and reliability than space.

Also, I do find it silly Space skills giving HP at the rates it does (specially pilot).
Im pretty sure anyone would be of the opinion MF should have that benifict, since its an effective hunting profession that you do need HP for. while space you relly on the ship, not avatar's HP.

Also if MA wants to make space updated, it needs to be atractive for people
What i sugested I believe it'd be a start,
Better hunting grounds, safer hunting grounds and better spawns / mechanism.
at this moment more wont hunt in space because the above are just too much worked to get arsed with.

Sorry for offtopic, but can you explain what you mean by this?

I do understand from your soc and signature you are protecting the OP's point of view regardlessly
However I tried to be unbiased and there are the facts.

I did mention currently, so it means at this moment, might change or not
however, its been over 5 years since some space update announced.

If they did announce space update and made it so you still gotta risk and cant log off, it'd be a nail in the coffin for the planet parterns who invested a substancial ammount developing the planets, a lot of players wouldnt be willing to travel anymore at all.

the RK-50 is a dream but thats what it is currently atm, might come tho, but i see more likelly and more in need a mindforce update giving them amps and reliability than space.

Also, I do find it silly Space skills giving HP at the rates it does (specially pilot).
Im pretty sure anyone would be of the opinion MF should have that benifict, since its an effective hunting profession that you do need HP for. while space you relly on the ship, not avatar's HP.

Also if MA wants to make space updated, it needs to be atractive for people
What i sugested I believe it'd be a start,
Better hunting grounds, safer hunting grounds and better spawns / mechanism.
at this moment more wont hunt in space because the above are just too much worked to get arsed with.

Well we shall see ;)

However improvement of the hunting areas ,better mobs and iron missions are included in quite a few support cases :)

Space will be really cool I think in the updates that are coming soon :)

Oh and im not protecting anyone's pov. I have my own thoughts on space just so happens they are the same as others.

Well we shall see ;)

However improvement of the hunting areas ,better mobs and iron missions are included in quite a few support cases :)

Space will be really cool I think in the updates that are coming soon :)

Oh and im not protecting anyone's pov. I have my own thoughts on space just so happens they are the same as others.

I believe you are speculating or you just got info that you shouldn't have then.
MA shouldnt give advatange to players over others with info being leaked.

However it'd be interesting to see those since those been sugested by a lot of people
But all of it will relly on better spawns, hunting methods and safer / more convinient ways to hunt. or else is waste of good ideas that wont see use.

Any more questions i'll gladly reply.
Hope you see with what I said above few times now, why I see the uselessness of your assets / skill choice.

So well done for doing well planetside, you clearly seem to know what you are doing there.
In regards to your VSE assumptions maybe check my signature - there certainly is another reason for skilling up VSE and i do get payed for performing shipupgrades for others as well as it makes my own shipupgrades a whole lot less expensive ;)

Besides i have stated on many occassions that the reason for me skilling up as well as many of my crew is in preparation for future space updates - just because you and others are waiting for content to be in place before starting to skill doesnt mean that others will do the same.
One benefit of having high captain skills is certainly that it allows myself and other ToS pilots to dodge warpmines around the universe were other ships get pulled and loose time.

I believe you are speculating or you just got info that you shouldn't have then.
MA shouldnt give advatange to players over others with info being leaked.
Or maybe just maybe he read this...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?282836-State-of-the-Universe-Address-2016

Quote:
Space
Later in the year, we will turn our primary focus to the development of content and systems for space. Some of the space projects on our radar include:
Galactic transport & space missions.
Space vessels - improved balance, modules, upgrades and new ship classes.
PVE space content, including new space creatures.
Improved PVP space gameplay and balance.

Here's an official Mindark response for you:

It didn't, it happened on this forum! So they better care more!

Oh and I should add, so should every Ship Owner in space, for if you lower the value of 4+ ships you lower the value of every ship in space including the Normandie!

So maybe all you ship owners should have a good long think about that before backing him up!

I also might add that without pirates utilizing pvp in space you wouldn't have a passenger business. Because in the long run it's cheaper to buy a quad and thruster and you wouldn't even have to fit a weapon to it and there is no rsk to flying in space so why use a passanger ship at all when it's cheaper and no risk at all to buy a sleip or quad for yourself and travel that way!

Last edited:
It didn't, it happened on this forum! So they better care more!

Oh and I should add, so should every Ship Owner in space, for if you lower the value of 4+ ships you lower the value of every ship in space including the Normandie!

So maybe all you ship owners should have a good long think about that before backing him up!

I also might add that without pirates utilizing pvp in space you wouldn't have a passenger business. Because in the long run it's cheaper to buy a quad and thruster and you wouldn't even have to fit a weapon to it and there is no rsk to flying in space so why use a passanger ship at all when it's cheaper and no risk at all to buy a sleip or quad for yourself and travel that way!

Maybe i should explain supply and demand to you ;)
If there is a number of ships that get less interesting for purchase that reduces the number of available ships with a clean history which in turn will increase their value...

In other news we killed varyag last night the 4th time, after we pushed them around ark tg for over an hour and they didnt even dare to stop us while being inside with nothing to do, seems like interfering with other ships that run a schedule or killing ships that are low si is good in their book while they get all quiet and annoyed when someone interferes with their part of the game and puts them in a 'can' so to speak - will add a picture later.

So for all you out there who have been pestered by pirates in the past, there is now a good and cheap way to get back on them - most of them sit inside Varyag trying to skill - so kill their mobs and push them around until they start using their guns in defense.
It worked in the past with Dreadnought that pirates became a target themselfs (which lead to them abandonning the Dreadnought after some time) it will work again and they really dont like it ;)

Last edited:
Maybe i should explain supply and demand to you ;)
If there is a number of ships that get less interesting for purchase that reduces the number of available ships with a clean history which in turn will increase their value...

In other news we killed varyag last night the 4th time, after we pushed them around ark tg for over an hour and they didnt even dare to stop us while being inside with nothing to do, seems like interfering with other ships that run a schedule or killing ships that are low si is good in their book while they get all quiet and annoyed when someone interferes with their part of the game and puts them in a 'can' so to speak - will add a picture later.

So for all you out there who have been pestered by pirates in the past, there is now a good and cheap way to get back on them - most of them sit inside Varyag trying to skill - so kill their mobs and push them around until they start using their guns in defense.
It worked in the past with Dreadnought that pirates became a target themselfs (which lead to them abandonning the Dreadnought after some time) it will work again and they really dont like it ;)

You are forgetting that cosmic horrors are a ped sink.:lolup:

You are forgetting that cosmic horrors are a ped sink.:lolup:

You are forgetting that im hunting actively in space for 5 years now, but i apreciate you trying to educate me ;)

You are forgetting that im hunting actively in space for 5 years now, but i apreciate you trying to educate me ;)

Oh and morgoth has been doing this with 100% healer loot on which transports loot to someone else in a safe area. Seems like an exploit to me lol. Might catch it on film and send it in to support. Thats what the kronies do right? Whinge at every opportunity lol.

Funny that bonnie is one of the original members of NV. I thought it was a case of once a pirate always a pirate... tut tut johnny. At least we were nice enough to bring you some quality ass entertainment.

Last edited:
Oh and morgoth has been doing this with 100% healer loot on which transports loot to someone else in a safe area. Seems like an exploit to me lol. Might catch it on film and send it in to support.

Funny that bonnie is one of the original members of NV. I thought it was a case of once a pirate always a pirate... tut tut johnny.

I guess we can agree on the fact that space is full of exploits and designflaws and that its very overdue that Mindark brings forwards the long promised space updates.

Exploits/designflaws such as:
Logging off and transporting loot through space while not being ingame
fuel being not lootable (this would give an incentive to kill anyone in space, making pirates valid targets themselfs)
ammo not going to the winner of a fight (reward for successfull pvp)
no scanners available in space (no way to separate between those who carry loot and those who dont without killing them)
no option for spacecraft owners to hide their ship position from people that are on the guestlist
ammo cost way to high for pvp, leading to ships hiding behind their SI instead of duking it out
mob density to sparse in space
healer loot transfer (teamlootrules)
interceptor ships able to function as (cargo)transports
gunning range the same for all weapons instead of balanced based on ship movement speeds (large slow vessels high gunning range but slow tracking / small fast vessels low gunning range but fast tracking)
and many more...

On the pirate forever statement, your welcome to live like this, but i have met quite a few players who started out pirate and changed their path later on - the question always is if its believable or not and if one is truthfull.
There is ways of telling, but you would have to figure them out yourself if you ever plan to change in a distant future ;)

I guess we can agree on the fact that space is full of exploits and designflaws and that its very overdue that Mindark brings forwards the long promised space updates.

Exploits/designflaws such as:
Logging off and transporting loot through space while not being ingame
fuel being not lootable (this would give an incentive to kill anyone in space, making pirates valid targets themselfs)
ammo not going to the winner of a fight (reward for successfull pvp)
no scanners available in space (no way to separate between those who carry loot and those who dont without killing them)
no option for spacecraft owners to hide their ship position from people that are on the guestlist
ammo cost way to high for pvp, leading to ships hiding behind their SI instead of duking it out
mob density to sparse in space
healer loot transfer (teamlootrules)
interceptor ships able to function as (cargo)transports
gunning range the same for all weapons instead of balanced based on ship movement speeds (large slow vessels high gunning range but slow tracking / small fast vessels low gunning range but fast tracking)
and many more...

On the pirate forever statement, your welcome to live like this, but i have met quite a few players who started out pirate and changed their path later on - the question always is if its believable or not and if one is truthfull.
There is ways of telling, but you would have to figure them out yourself if you ever plan to change in a distant future ;)
I agree 100% that these exploits need to go. All the ones that benefit pirates benefit your business as well. Since you have the largest SI and all. Its in your best interests that pirates are a menace.

No I dont intend to change :p

You gotta agree that its been fun so far right? Im certainly enjoying myself :p

...- will add a picture later.

Here ya go :yup:

vary.jpg

Status
Back