To Celebrate our Friend Conq45

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
I'd like to take a moment to celebrate, and appreciate a good friend and colleague of mine, and many others.

Conquistador Conq45 45 wanted his condition to remain quiet, he wanted to enjoy his last days inside Entropia with the same joy of our community that he has for nearly a decade. So it was on his request that information not be shared until he was no longer with us. Early this year Conq was diagnosed with stage four cancer, his remaining time was projected as very limited. In that time he elected to tell few people about his condition, while still being the supportive, pragmatic, easy going man that he has been for as long as I've known him.

We discussed what he wanted, and he wanted to just keep on as if nothing had changed until he couldn't anymore. In that time he continued to stream and share his wealth of knowledge with other players, to manage BIG's day to day operations, and spend time with his friends in EU. To his last breath he only wished to give to others as a friend and mentor. He guided new players, and helped them learn this complex virtual world we all live in. We are his family, and in turn, he will always be ours.

To celebrate our friend, we plan to gather at OLA42 this coming Saturday July 3rd at 16:00. Some may hunt, some may sweat, some may just choose to chat, but we would like to bring together as many of Conq's friends as possible in one place. We will then provide a warp to and back from Next Island, congregating where the NI development team has been kind enough to rename the 'Warriors Peak' teleport to 'Conq's Rest'. We also commissioned a memorial for him near there which we had discussed with him, and hoped he would be around long enough to see himself immortalized in the universe he loved so much.

Everyone is welcome, thank you to everyone who embraced him as a friend over these years.

Last edited:
Rest In Peace. Ill miss your streams, you brightened up our days with them o7

Farewell, dear friend, you will be missed deeply.

condoleances to familly and friends, rip Conq ! :cry:

Rest well my friend! You will be missed. ?

RIP brother! You will contribute to the community in many years to come. Thx for all you have done!

Rest well brother entropian

Thanks for that, it's a very nice farewell and tribute, touching :cry:

That's sad to hear but it sounds like he made the most of his final days in his way. I will miss his streams his voice was so relaxing and soothing. Such a chill nice guy. He will be missed.

Real sad to hear we have lost the Bob Ross of entropia, will miss his streams learned a ton from him, glad to hear he got to go out on his terms.

Im very sad to hear this. Rest in peace Conq.

Rest in peace Conq.

I am sure the game is a poorer place for his absence, but that many people have good memories and through those he will live on.
RIP Conq

Rest in peace .

Condolences to Conq's friends and family. I knew him only as part of the BIG staff often responsible for warps. He will be missed.

I didn't know him that well but he always been so chill, i remember he was selling some stuff in auc that i needed then we started talking more.

RIP :(

Rest in peace Conq, my thoughts go out to all his friends and family at this sad time, I am sure his memory and spirit will live on within the community.

Really sad news, we recently lost a soc mate and still feel the pain. Very nice memorial initiative, great that the game designers think along and help out.

It has been a many years since Conq has been a good friend and a leader to BIG group.
Rest in peace and we will remember him forever.

Back