To Celebrate our Friend Conq45

Old friend, great player, it was always good to meet you in sweat groups. Have a nice last warp mate, we had so many together!
RIP my friend. :cry:

Last edited:
RIP outstanding entropian.

Really sad to lose any member of the Entropia community, but far worse to lose one known and loved by so many players in so many circles. Conq has been nothing but a pleasure to work with. I guess "rest in peace" has become kind of a lighthearted phrase, but I sincerely hope that he may.

I always thanked everyone after the event at ola 42 for the event without personalities. Better late than never.
Conq45 THANKS!

Hi all,

I will be there and will ask the Crew to join, I am very sad about this because I am one of those players Conq helped when I started in 2013 and I met him again on my return last year and he was a fellow streamer. I even bought sweat at 2 ped one k for a long time because Conq always did the same for me when I was new and had no clue about the game and it inspired me to do the same.

I am really sorry for everyone because this is a loss for the community as a whole. I will miss his streams because he had such a relaxing way about him while he was explaining the game to so many.

I will really miss you my friend Conq, I hope you rest well and your way of paying it forward will continue.

Kind regards,

Wrench & Crew

I am so very sorry for your loss.

It would be very difficult to think of Conq , without thinking of how many players he has permanently touched within the game. Conq was not only a friend of every new sweater in the game , but to all those that graduated beyond the circle , to which he had helped guide. I do not believe I had ever heard a word spoken in disrespect , to any new player in his charge.

Thank you for your guiding hand Conq45 , from all us noobs of SSI and beyond.

This guy..... people above said enough.

Relaxing dude, could listen to him for hours with his advices, it was a pleasure to have this man as streamer and as a person in the game.
A man like him can only be in heaven, RIP Conq.

Dang, that's sad to hear. Thanks for letting us know and it sounds like a great way to commemorate him. May he live on at Memorial Island and the newly named Conq's Rest.

Can anyone post a link to his streams if any are recorded?

Dang, that's sad to hear. Thanks for letting us know and it sounds like a great way to commemorate him. May he live on at Memorial Island and the newly named Conq's Rest.

Watch conq454 with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/conq454?sr=a

Seems like there are only some saved clips etc. Didn't know the guy, watches his streams every now and then. Seemed like a great guy, rest in power brother!

There is only a 28s Twitch for his 60th birthday last december...

Oof, my condolances to all who know him. Rest in piece Conq, you will be missed!

My condolences to his family and friends.

Omg. Sorry to hear conq has passed away. That is sad news. Thanks for letting us know Meculus.

Rick

My condolences to his family and friends. Let's commemorate him.

My condolences to his family and friends.
Bye bye my friend.

//Sliver

Rest in peace Conq and condolences to the family amd close friends. Youll be missed o7

Like others, Conq helped me when I first started EU over 10 years ago in the sweat circles. I appreciate all the help and support he's given me in my time here.

Rip

Rest in peace Conq45, my condolences to his friends and family. I will miss watching his streams. He had a great voice and way of talking to people.

Conq was always so kind and helpful. A true loss. May he rest in peace. He has a lot of friends that will miss him, may his memories live on. My condolences to those nearest him. ?

Thanks for all the fun at OLA42 conq45. Great person in many ways ? RIP cya soon m8

May your last journey be that of a lifetime - rest in peace Conq.

Sorry to hear this i mostly heard ppl mention him and all was nice words, but ones he contacted me to give me some peds i earnd at Bigs land areas, it was a nice surprice :)
My sincerly condolenses to hes friends and family he will be missed for sure R.I.P Cong .

Very Glad to hear of the memorials well done on the team at NI. Kind of hard to describe the impact that one player has made for so many over the years in various ways. I would venture to guess that he holds the record of most events run within the event system, and may hold it for many years yet.

RIP for the human behind Conq45, godspeed on the next chapter.

Dear Conq,
Time passes so fast.
You has been nice to me in-game like angel.
You will help me in-game whenever I PM you.
You will help to buy my stuffs whenever I need peds. LOL!
I really appreciate everything and thank you.
I wish.... I could. at least buy you a beer.
It's great to know you and be your friend.
God will bless you and will take care of you as you always been taking care of players like me.
Will miss you from now on.....

Wow.. it feels like it was yesterday when he had to teach me the game for the second time, after I took a break, and he never removed me from his mentoring. He was the best mentor a new player could've asked for. And he did so many things for the community. I am shook about these news. R.I.P. Conq

Back