To Celebrate our Friend Conq45

No words could come close measuring the loss to this community...
Say hello to Island Girl my friend...

Rest in peace my friend, thanks for all your efforts!

Rest in peace Conq

Your quiet, solid presence and humour is, and will be, missed..Rest In Peace

I personally did not him well but besides 2-3 times in our meeting if I remember correctly. No matter, I know him in what he gave to me, I feel that is what also counts. I believe he did what he could to help and better things if possible, not ONLY for newer players, but in his nature I think.
I told one other on NI (Next Island)...if anyone wants to see the Memorial when I am online, I WILL drop what I am doing and take the time to show them, for I believe he deserves that right. If they don't have the TP, I'll fly them. Cong45 deserves that right to me, and may he rest in Peace knowing he did what he felt was a GOOD THING.

JBK and Bonnie have been kind enough to offer safe transit on a schedule. I'll refer back to this later. My ship will be available too, and I'd request any local entrepreneurs of the space gun to respect our passage during this event.

We will update realtime over voice on discord for those who can join.

Again, thank you everyone for your sentiments, it means more than I think most may know.

Another green dot in my friend list disappears into the memory lane of avas not logged in for long.
I met Conc first time on Next Island where he was very active for a very long time.
I dont know why but I instantly felt that he had ambitions with his life in Entropia, and for sure he surpassed me and many others working hard to learn the game and find his place.
I still have a Sandrunner I bought from him I use a lot when mining. I will put that to rest now in the storage garage in memory of someone I will really miss being logged in.

My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Oh man...
Conq was a really nice man and the best streamer there was.
I missed the streams alot and I understood that something had happend with him.
Really sad to get these news.
May he rest in peace!

He helped in so many ways. Buying sweat, gifting a thruster so I could land my first time.
Tips on how to do everything.
A calm way of explaining his viewpoint, while saying you viewpoint was valid too...

May the Goddess bless him in the summerlands.

Rest In Peace Conq, thoughts to his family and friends.

Rest in peace Conq
--<<-<-@

Didn't know Conq too much but my interactions with him were always pleasant and watching his stream I kinda got an "old school vibe"...meaning, if he didn't have nice word to say about someone he wouldn't say a thing. He was helpful to everyone and all around a great guy, he will be missed.

Oh Conq45 ! Tiger is very sad not to meet you again in events or in NI! You were such a nice guy, allways charing me and others up and give me + reputations in all events then loot was bad. And frankly, I often gave you + rep back just because you were so nice to everyone and helpful.
But I am not so sure you may rest in peace...... because I think you should continue to spread love and peace in Ola42 and all other places in Entropia Universe! Who in Universe could do it better than you? I will always have a look after you then I doing events and I am sure we will meet then I at least know.
Your friend /Tiger

Just heard about the sad news.

He was a great guy. Always helping newbies in any way he could. Great streamer with alot of knowledge and dedication to Entropia.

RIP Conq45 !

I hope your journey conitune somewhere
:sweat:

Sorry to hear Conq45 passed away. 😟

Back