To many polls!?

To many?

• Total voters

Leandro Kun

Stalker
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Leandro Kun
There seems to be a lot of polls on this forum, more than I have seen any other forums. Thing is I always look at them, maybe it’s the delightful little icon, and then curse myself afterwards. I bet you’re all doing the same now!! I mean this a poll complaining about polls. Its madness I tell you!! :)

Edit: poor grammar

Last edited:
You

made

me

look

As long as they have options like "I'm a sex addict" I dont care. Thing is, with this many polls, I don't take any serious anymore. So in a way, yeah, there are too many polls.

safara said:
You

made

me

look
:laugh:

:confused:

me too

:(

making a poll if there are too many polls is, uh :dunce:
should we make a poll if this poll about having too many polls is useless?

That’s a possibility Alice, I mean we do need definitive answers :D

Thats the problem though, its too hard to resist clicking on the polls, i think i have poll fever...

Too many "closed a year ago" polls appearing on the front page of the site is my biggest issue with the polls.

Other than that the number of polls is OK with me.

Hmmm, couldn't see the option ' i like cheese'

so i choose ' i am a sex addict' instead

you didn't expect a serious answer did you?
Stinky :D

Stinky said:
Hmmm, couldn't see the option ' i like cheese'

so i choose ' i am a sex addict' instead

you didn't expect a serious answer did you?
Stinky :D
you didn't give a serious answer?`
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
you ruined the poll
now we have to start another one :(

Again there is no "I wanna cookie" option!

:mad:

cookiecutter.jpg

There needs to be a rule :wise:

Now someone needs to make a poll on whether this poll is valid due to the I'm a sex addict option. Then we'll need a new poll on whether there are too many polls. :laugh:

I do not agree that there are too many Polls. I rather like Polls; my brother-in-law was from Warsaw. Oh! Sorry, you meant those questionaire thngeys. Well, then I still do not agree. I think Polls are good for determining how the community feels on certain issues without a lot of blah blah blah...

One thing I do not like, however, is the persistent use of a cutesey, totally off-topic option, like 5. I like PIE.

Gah! How long will that be funny?*

Sincerely,
Donald

*The statements expressed in this post are merely the opinion of the person making said post, and are not construed to be a) Inspired, b) Official Policy and c) Better Than Yours.

Donald said:
One thing I do not like, however, is the persistent use of a cutesey, totally off-topic option, like 5. I like PIE.

Gah! How long will that be funny?*

Do i take it that you, Donald are not a sex addict ;)

I am appalled at the absence of the "Stop, you're making it worse!" option :laugh:

I guess I'll have to fall back on the "sex addict" thing. I need no cookies, send them to Faustian

Leandro Kun said:
Do i take it that you, Donald are not a sex addict ;)

Sadly no, I've been cured but thank you for asking. That is all I have to say on that issue.

Donald

Hehe im glad you cured yourself.

Your points in the previous post where entirely valid, I posted this poll too highlight the usual route the poll follows. The silly comment at the end that gets most of the votes (mine included :rolleyes: ), the fact that ‘Don’t know’ received votes. That’s basically saying I have no opinion on this subject but I am using up my time and energy to state that this is the case. I always smile when I see don’t know or undecided in a poll.

Obviously this poll was posted with my tongue firmly in my cheek. But please don’t take this to mean I have a slight against poll starters, far from it. I myself have a weakness for polls, I know I shouldn’t, but I view all of them anyway. And then proceed to pick the ‘cake is cool’ option.

It seems there’s no help for me…

Back