..To much negativity in the air...

I feel we should treat the game as our escape from reality

That's how it should be, when reality sucks have the game being a better place.
Unfortunately, when logging in and getting another 74% TT-return run without getting any payback hofs for months or years, it's just not a better place to escape to. it just sucks as well.

MA can change it, turn the game into a nice place to escape to again...

The negativity comes from bad decission MA has done.
Just look in other games forums (like troubleshooter or factorio), you have a hard time finding negativity there.

Last edited:
How much your soc. mates payed for you to open this thread?[/QUOTE

]

Here we go again...
For your information i am new in this soc and i played maybe 3 weeks in past 8-9 months in total with them because i work out of my country and i am on R&R every 3 and half or 4 months...
I barely now anyone in that soc,just platonic..
This thread wasnt even for 1 line ment to mean about him.
This thread is about everyone and everything...
There is negativity in most of the posts lately...

P.S
If i wrote anything similar,your question would be the same anyway...

I don't know about others, but actually the game helps me in these times just like in any other times. When I'm stressed/upset I log in and then I just roam around in the game, enjoying the landscapes and the tunes. Or I just sit by the sea east of Nymphtown.

. :)

Last edited:
dssd_edited.jpg

We're all in the same boat, the one that is invested by a bad air and we have no land insight.
It's not only the virus that is spreading like wildfire and creating havoc, it's also the behaviour of all of us. That can be negative, but we can make it a positive vibe as well.

Keep smiling to other people.
Heal a random sweater ingame.
Greet your neighbours.
Invite your friends and other players on a teamhunt.

Totally unasked for inflammatory respons. It doesn't matter how you think about DannyO and Dark Knights. What matters is the message that Fiftyshades and others wants to spread:

Only together we can win!
So, let's dance the Paranoid together!

:hug::grouphug::hug:

I am glad that some people understand my point.

Regards

Its just the same people spouting the negativity as usual, except maybe they have more time on their hands now to spread that negativity.

It is on us to ignore those posts,dont reply.It is the flammers worst enemy "dont reply".
Spread positive energy and have fun as much as you can in these bad times

Found this band recently :D Oh my god am I having fun not trying to break stuff around the house while jumping around and headbanging :D

Back