To Neverdie or anyone that knows...

Windzor

Provider
Calyphox Frost Durrango
I am going to head over to CND to hunt for the first time. I am wondering if the mob spawns have been replenished. I dont want to go there and find out that that they havent been yet. thanks,

Windzor

IN GAME: Calyphox Frost Durrango

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
yea there are mobs, I'm shooting a dasp right now.

Windzor

Provider
Calyphox Frost Durrango
Great, even though I have been an on and off player for several years, my skills declare me still a noob ;-) I want to hunt big snabbles.

Menace

Elite
Society
SECRET
Rob Menace Klok
Dome 5 big Snable
There's ya go... the info from the man himself!

To the OP.... I believe the mob spawns were fixed up quite some time ago with one of the big updates.... to my knowledge, for a while LA owners' were having problems adjusting spawns.... but I have hunted CND quite a few times with good spawns recently... probably bought NEVERDIE a couple glasses of Grand Marnier with my taxes. :)

Speaking of which.... every time I HOF on CND I'm gonna PM you NEVERDIE suggesting the drink you should buy on my behalf :) Maybe next HoF I'll buy you a shot of 100 yr old scotch on the rocks!

Last edited:

Windzor

Provider
Calyphox Frost Durrango
Thanks again to all who replied. I am now in CND killing all those snabbles. They seem to refuse to cough up a global, but I have Patience......something I see many people dont have in this game LOL.

Windzor

Provider
Calyphox Frost Durrango
Speaking of which.... every time I HOF on CDN I'm gonna PM you NEVERDIE suggesting the drink you should buy on my behalf :) Maybe next HoF I'll buy you a shot of 100 yr old scotch on the rocks!
HAHA I am a Bartender by trade in Miami. I LIVED off of Grandma for several years. Also Jager but I just cant do Jager anymore......tastes like cough medicine. Turning 40 on Nov 16 has changed my way of drinking.

micky cross

Provider
Society
JamhotMedia
micky crossy cross
hi neverdie when does cl start up again m8

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
Heya, i dont know the ETA on the event System, but that needs to come first before we can start organizing events again...

Also we could sure use The Stadium :)

Looks Like merrry Mayem will be the Main Action this December.

Casay

Stalker
Society
Damage Inc.
Casay Casay Onyx
What ellse you do besides that? :D hehehe dasp lover :rolleyes::yay:
Kicks his cat.... dances on ppl's bodies that he pvp's... (well, now he's nice guy and doesn't do that ;)....)

*Don't ask about the pudding.. you don't want to know.... .... :eek: