To Neverdie or anyone that knows...

Windzor

Provider
Calyphox Frost Durrango
I am going to head over to CND to hunt for the first time. I am wondering if the mob spawns have been replenished. I dont want to go there and find out that that they havent been yet. thanks,

Windzor

IN GAME: Calyphox Frost Durrango

yea there are mobs, I'm shooting a dasp right now.

Great, even though I have been an on and off player for several years, my skills declare me still a noob ;-) I want to hunt big snabbles.

Dome 5 big Snable

There's ya go... the info from the man himself!

To the OP.... I believe the mob spawns were fixed up quite some time ago with one of the big updates.... to my knowledge, for a while LA owners' were having problems adjusting spawns.... but I have hunted CND quite a few times with good spawns recently... probably bought NEVERDIE a couple glasses of Grand Marnier with my taxes. :)

Speaking of which.... every time I HOF on CND I'm gonna PM you NEVERDIE suggesting the drink you should buy on my behalf :) Maybe next HoF I'll buy you a shot of 100 yr old scotch on the rocks!

Last edited:
Thanks again to all who replied. I am now in CND killing all those snabbles. They seem to refuse to cough up a global, but I have Patience......something I see many people dont have in this game LOL.

Speaking of which.... every time I HOF on CDN I'm gonna PM you NEVERDIE suggesting the drink you should buy on my behalf :) Maybe next HoF I'll buy you a shot of 100 yr old scotch on the rocks!

HAHA I am a Bartender by trade in Miami. I LIVED off of Grandma for several years. Also Jager but I just cant do Jager anymore......tastes like cough medicine. Turning 40 on Nov 16 has changed my way of drinking.

hi neverdie when does cl start up again m8

Heya, i dont know the ETA on the event System, but that needs to come first before we can start organizing events again...

Also we could sure use The Stadium :)

Looks Like merrry Mayem will be the Main Action this December.

What ellse you do besides that? :D hehehe dasp lover :rolleyes::yay:

Kicks his cat.... dances on ppl's bodies that he pvp's... (well, now he's nice guy and doesn't do that ;)....)

*Don't ask about the pudding.. you don't want to know.... .... :eek:

Back