Question: Tokens in boxes?

Tiffin

Mature
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Tiffin Tiff Deathblast
thoughts?

Some countries "can't" buy keys.

Not really MA's fault some countries aren't allowed to buy them.

I like the idea.

well some country's people can buy those but dont have credit card :) ( thats stranger imo , since MA wants our money )

i'm wondering how much token are in a box. if its also only 1 at the time like hunting or can they get like 10-100-1000 in one box.

MA deserves blame because they put too many tokens in boxes and to few in loot. Unbalanced as I see it. They created a situation where it is VERY tempting to "unlawfully" get the keys for swedes.

there is some "key open service" in game
pass boxes, pay "recycle ammo commission" and get the full content of those
it is paid in in-game-currency so should be allowed for swedish ppl too.

there is some "key open service" in game
pass boxes, pay "recycle ammo commission" and get the full content of those
it is paid in in-game-currency so should be allowed for swedish ppl too.
Tokens are account bound tho..

oooops forgot 100% about tokens read "cant buy box"
that bring meto the gyrofap2 that dropped keys........
seems the only solution

MA deserves blame because they put too many tokens in boxes and to few in loot. Unbalanced as I see it. They created a situation where it is VERY tempting to "unlawfully" get the keys for swedes.
Anybody from my soc i talked with and opened halloween boxes got 0, but yeah, sure you are right, too many in boxes :D

What I've heard they drop in stacks of 100x, and they are quite rare. Heard of one who's got 200 in like 40boxes but also 0 in what was it 4k boxes?!

Last edited:
indeed, I don't like this and have already commented elsewhere. Boxes as a whole - keys not available for peds - not even available for bank transfers into a shop account - banned in some countries. On top of that, tokens and rare tokens supposedly in boxes too - although ppl seem not to be able to actually get them except one account of them being in 'green'... Don't like that either, not a good branch for EU at all in my opinion.

lol they're really just skipping the lube application and going straight for your dry butthole.

What I've heard they drop in stacks of 100x, and they are quite rare. Heard of one who's got 200 in like 40boxes but also 0 in what was it 4k boxes?!
Can confirm they drop in stacks of 100 from boxes. Opened 300 boxes, got one stack of 100.

I remember my very first mayhem. I think it was THE first mayhem. The prize structure was so retarded I thought I won with a 23rd placement. They only paid to the 25th by every 5th placer after the top 10. That was my LAST mayhem. Don't even dabble in that BS. I dunno why they don't run for politics. They would be soooo great.

I've opened 150 boxes so far since mayhem started, I have received 0 from them.

Too many? idk about that.

i opened 50 boxes at the weekend and had one lot of 100 tokens

incidentally I chose to do bronze and finished it in under 12 hours hunting in cat 5 using phantom and AP-30 pen plates. Emik L4 with damage enhancers on slots 1 and 2 and a dante amp. No buffs expect skill pill and loot collection pill

Back