Tonight is your LAST chance..

Vengeance

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Vengeance
Tonight is your LAST chance to Qualifiy for tomorrows Main Event with a 1st prize of 1,000 PEDs. :eek:

No One has so far signed up for tonights Qualifier, that means the chances of winning the Main Event ticket are extreamly high!

:wise: SIGN UP BY CLICKING THE EVENT ICON ON THE LAND MARKER !!!

The Cords to the Land Marker are: 19940, 5293 on Amethera.

The LA is 3T and the RULES are:

* Most loot wins the Main Event ticket and a chance to win 1,000 PEDs.
* Each participant KEEPS their own loot! So if you don't win you will still have your loot.

...If you need more info than this, please read the 1 K PED Event! Thread on this forum. And check my messy and eye-unfriendly ad.

:wise: THE QUALIFIER STARTS AT 20:00 MA TIME TONIGHT!!

:rolleyes: Can you afford to loose this chance?..

some more info..

I will only spectate the Event.. I won't participate!

Also... only Atrox Young - Old for you to blast!

Nice event but 200PED to register is a little too expensive to me as well as 50 for the qualifiers...

An event with more ppl but with a cheaper price would be a little better, imho ;)

GL :cool:

well.. if i 'am the only one registered will i win the 1k peds? :D

cacail said:
Nice event but 200PED to register is a little too expensive to me as well as 50 for the qualifiers...

An event with more ppl but with a cheaper price would be a little better, imho ;)

GL :cool:

You guys are so cheap ... Have you ever organized an event ??

Vengeance is already loosing big money on this one .. and believe me, paying 50 peds to have a chance to win 1k peds (1 out of 5 !!) is way better than paying 10 peds ticket lotto to have a chance to win 500 peds (1 out of 100 draws).
also the 200 peds to register on the final is meant to motivate people to go throught qualifiers. And remember events are also about fun. It's way different from classic hunting !

Zhorgul said:
You guys are so cheap ... Have you ever organized an event ??

Vengeance is already loosing big money on this one .. and believe me, paying 50 peds to have a chance to win 1k peds (1 out of 5 !!) is way better than paying 10 peds ticket lotto to have a chance to win 500 peds (1 out of 100 draws).
also the 200 peds to register on the final is meant to motivate people to go throught qualifiers. And remember events are also about fun. It's way different from classic hunting !

Tnx Zhorgul for those words, couldn't have said it better myself..

And YES levithanikos, if you were the only one to register then you would have the 1,000 PEDs.. they are in the prize pool already..

The Main Event will start in less then 2 hours from now, and the winner will get the 1,000 PEDs..

So far only 4 ppl have registered to the Main Event, using their tickets won in the qualifiers.

That means that it's 25% chance to win the PEDs..

Also, if there are any high-rollers out there, then this is the LAST chance to enter the Event..

Tonights Main Event will start 21:00 MA Time and will end 22:00 MA Time.

*Most loot wins, each keeps their own loot!

Gl to you all..

Less then 2 hours left..

In less then 2 hours (21:00 MA Time), the Main Event will be held at 3T !

So far with all the qualifiers ended, there are 4 ppl who has registered for tonights Main Event. That makes the chance to win the 1,000 PEDs 25%.

The ones who has used tickets to enter the Main Event are:

Eric TheGeek de Longueraies

Giuliano adm Noooo

Joker Poker Uber Smoker

william dutch chap

:wise: 'Will William Last' also won a Main Event ticket, but havn't registered for the main event yet. I hope he make it in time.

:wise: There are still 5 tickets to the Main Event for sale, for those who missed the Qualifiers! But to buy one of those tickets will cost you. However, the chances of winning the 1,000 PEDs are still big.

Tickets CAN be bought at the 3T Land Marker, cords: 19940, 5290 on Amethera.

MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS IN THE MAIN EVENT IS 10 PPL !!!!!

MAIN EVENT START 21:00 MA TIME, END 22:00 MA TIME!
* MOST LOOT WINS !
* EVEN IF YOU DON'T WIN, YOU WILL STILL KEEP YOUR LOOT!

:dunce: In less then 2 hours, the Party will start!

I WISH ALL THE MAIN EVENT PARTICIPANTS, GOOD LUCK ! AND I HOPE THAT YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME !

picsfrommainevet.JPG

Back