Info: Top 15 ALL TIME HIGH for every resource!

still updating?

30k Ped, Ganganite

entropia_2009-12-25_00-19-18-59.jpg

Had a tower, 6K on cave a while ago, will check if pic is still on my comp :)

update please :)

16602 Oil tower ;)

Do not know if you are still updating .

I c that I can steel a place on the Petonium list

I think someone should do a new thread for this list as last update was over 2 years ago :laugh:

gazz

my ath on gazz is bigger theen 50k

I belive Iam in here :)

Rapido

You could just look at Entropia tracker for the amounts. they have been around for last two years haven"t they?

You could just look at Entropia tracker for the amounts. they have been around for last two years haven"t they?

I am working on listing the top 5 all time highs for every resource through Entropia Tracker, but that's as much as I can see without paying $. I already updated all the enmatters with Entropia Tracker entries.

Also to avoid confusion between 2 threads, everyone please post comments/entries in the new thread, your help is much appreciated!

Well first and foremost i wanna thank PkmX for his help with this, as he had already started to collect alot of the data and i have started to finish it off.

The idea is the same as the 'Top 15 ALL TIME HIGH for Every Mob' thread/list except obviously this is for the miners!

How can you help the list?
1. Check your HOF screenshots if its value is high enough to present on the list. Please reply with proof (screenshot is good enough) or link the thread.
2. If you have taken screenshot on the hof list, check if other hofs can present on the list also. (screenshot also)
3. Any kind of help like linking a thread from HOF section is also welcome.

You will get a +rep for your help anyway. But don't post 5 hofs in 5 replies though, I will only +rep you once :)

I will start with Enmatter as that is practically complete for now, but like already stated if you wanna help and find missed entries then please post and let me know!

The Ore list isnt far from completion now, its mainly trying to find a few entries for the more rarer ores in our wonderful universe.

I will be checking the hof list in game as often as i can, but again with your help the list will hopefully stay relatively up to date.

Cheers,

Skate

Got this one long time agoo

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=281736&catid=member&imageuser=5367

proud to see i left a mark on eu. sweetstuff number 6....and i was a lvl 7 noob lol

Well first and foremost i wanna thank PkmX for his help with this, as he had already started to collect alot of the data and i have started to finish it off.

The idea is the same as the 'Top 15 ALL TIME HIGH for Every Mob' thread/list except obviously this is for the miners!

How can you help the list?
1. Check your HOF screenshots if its value is high enough to present on the list. Please reply with proof (screenshot is good enough) or link the thread.
2. If you have taken screenshot on the hof list, check if other hofs can present on the list also. (screenshot also)
3. Any kind of help like linking a thread from HOF section is also welcome.

You will get a +rep for your help anyway. But don't post 5 hofs in 5 replies though, I will only +rep you once :)

I will start with Enmatter as that is practically complete for now, but like already stated if you wanna help and find missed entries then please post and let me know!

The Ore list isnt far from completion now, its mainly trying to find a few entries for the more rarer ores in our wonderful universe.

I will be checking the hof list in game as often as i can, but again with your help the list will hopefully stay relatively up to date.

Cheers,

Skate

:)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=229487&catid=member&imageuser=27672

couple years back.

Thanks, will update the list soon :)

woot!

12 702 PED Ares Head 08/27/2012 Mon, 27 Aug 2012 03:30:26

i make it in with this ares, check my tracker if you wish

23 271 PED Iron Stone 08/24/2012
and this one :D Fri, 24 Aug 2012 06:30:33

Back