Top seller of a year!

mg Joda VVV

Prowler
mg Joda VVV VVV
Hello dear forum,
wanted to show you how i admire such people tryign to sell 20p worth items for 5x more :)

Gliches sells better ;)

EDIT : this thread is not about scamming or insulting, its about seller tactics, please do not use words like : scamming in replies.

Thank you.

//mg

Last edited:
I don't agree with it, but no names policy bla bla bla.

Better to send to MA, just incase the exploit is real :)

Regular visible Joda is bad enough, the last thing we need in pvp is a magic invisible Joda flying around killing everyone.

I have a pair of X-Ray Sunglasses M,L for sale. 200 ped if you're interested. Let's you see what and how much loot every mob contains.

Shhh, don't tell anyone. It's a secret. :cool:

Thanks & saved before the axe.

isn't that the same player Kull had issues with?

but yeah i've seen some BS going around, someone was trying to sell an RT Gorillia (island i think) claiming its the best pet in Compets for the cheap price of 50k

I can confirm the what he say it is work :laugh: And for sure its bug not solved since 3 month or more i think ...and yes its same person scamed Kull.

And yes all this thread will do is sold his wings :D

I've heard about this bug as well, didn't know the wings were a necessary part of the formula. Very strange indeed.

WTB Moonshine Set M PM me please :cool:

Not going to lie, this is the absolute best opportunity to get a scammer banned - it gives MA carte blanche to ban him as he is actively trying to use an exploit for financial gain :) :) :) :)

funny as fuck, sound like ter's special rx reward haha. go stealth today

I promiss i wont tell anyone!

This is why people like this deserve a ban
They do no good in EU, just harm

Selling invisible peds @ 150%

Pfft, ridiculous price.

I sell invisible PEDs for 100.5%, also accept shrapnel (TT) and fruits at 1500 per iPED.

:laugh:

i used to bless my sold items for additional fee, or damn them :D

I don't agree with it, but no names policy bla bla bla.

Better to send to MA, just incase the exploit is real :)

Exploit is real. I reported a player and I think is already banned.. Didn't show him back.
He was coming @ rig to steal oil... The only way to find him was throw rockets see where u make dmg and try click quick on the ava... then chase him and kill him.

Exploit is real. I reported a player and I think is already banned.. Didn't show him back.
He was coming @ rig to steal oil... The only way to find him was throw rockets see where u make dmg and try click quick on the ava... then chase him and kill him.

Insane. I can almost guarantee there are people abusing the hell out of this in lootable PvP mining as we speak.

Simple temporary fix would be to make the bugged items unequippable until they resolve the issue... Come on Mindark !!

Even if true, why should anyone buy the items in question for an inflated price? Having coffee and wondering if I get a surprise in a minute when I look at auction prices since this publication...

deactivated

Last edited:
Back