Info: Toulan crafting yields bounty exploit - confirm?

Yup, the engineering can be sold at about that minimal profit margin as well, I believe, for a lot less time. A solo player is just about playing for free if they do anything else apart from those little dailies that can be found around the place. NI has them too that reward with oil or shrap. My only issue could be the the pps possibly pay from their own pockets to have the little dailies to get people going, whereas this here might be free for Toulan at least?

My only issue could be the the pps possibly pay from their own pockets to have the little dailies to get people going, whereas this here might be free for Toulan at least?
You might not know, but you pay for CLD hidden tax and 'free' oil on the rigs and probably TT value of the skills in CODEX

Yes, since the non-payout week fiasco that coincided with the Mayhem bonuses being way unbalanced, that is the conclusion many have drawn, but I have never seen this admitted to. I've only ever heard pps saying they have to pay MA for the 'goodies' they provide. That is their choice, whereas CLD owners were promised a fixed percentage of turnover, not minus certain 'costs' they have no control over.
It's a murky world alright - but I thought for a long time that only one "creative" mind was fighting back. Maybe it is now more 'disgruntled' pps playing the game of what to slyly introduce into the game... (read this as: to try and get past MA!)

Wow, 5 ped of pure profit over 10k clicks, that's like what, 12 hours? Man don't spend it all at once :laugh: Electricity would cost more than that. Is this what all the fuss is about? And don't forget that you can get 0.75 PEC of engineering on Monria every day, not sure what the MU on that is right now but it's gotta be more profitable than this.

I was gonna go try out that new daily mission on Toulan but now I'm thinking meh, long flight.

Also, I think that you could get similar results by killing 2 PEC mobs without overkill for the same amount of time, if such mobs existed.

The real problem here is the alternate accounts doing this, MA should be able to deal with them because they're being reported.
xmas gifts still have not dropped on Toulan. It is said they will sometime... but no one other than the devs know when.

As for the 'profit' you are right, not much, especially if you head to Ark Moon and do the 20 minute run around thing every day for 2 ped per day profit in ammo.

and as I said, it this is a 'bug' it's been a bug since Toulan was created. When it first came out before it changed who owns it recently, this type of crafting here was as it is. I suspect new management is working on new blueprints, so enjoy this feature while it lasts since I doubt it'll be here much longer.

Yes, since the non-payout week fiasco that coincided with the Mayhem bonuses being way unbalanced, that is the conclusion many have drawn, but I have never seen this admitted to. I've only ever heard pps saying they have to pay MA for the 'goodies' they provide. That is their choice, whereas CLD owners were promised a fixed percentage of turnover, not minus certain 'costs' they have no control over.
It's a murky world alright - but I thought for a long time that only one "creative" mind was fighting back. Maybe it is now more 'disgruntled' pps playing the game of what to slyly introduce into the game... (read this as: to try and get past MA!)
just a matter of time til Neverdie steps up again. ;)

Nice post SuperFly! Yes, knowledge is expressly not exploiting as far as I'm concerned. Unfortunately that not completely obvious setup known as the wave has been with us for years and years. I've always thought it affected what loot the loot server might choose for you if allowed by the ped amount requested from it, the mob tables and maybe other factors. I assumed it would never return you a pec/ped value item chosen without looking at the tt value. It would be new for me at least if when crafting, the loot server might choose bps of any value 1-100 pecs without checking what value the crafting output had requested, but ok.
Edit - thanks for more info Darth. That means getting an average of 50 pecs ww bp every 133 clicks. Now that bps stack up, is the only way to see what you were actually getting by counting the bp successes with your eyes? Was it about 75 bp successes on the run shown? Also, you got a massive 5 peds tt profit? What were your multis like in those clicks? Did you check that too?
New edit: the droprate doesn't loot like it being wave-based, though, countering SuperFlys thoughts. Still, it's not a bug; it's a feature. We are always told to get out there and discover how things work instead of being informed by MA. Well discovered to whoever knew, but was the example run 20 hours long for 5 peds tt profit - and very little mu? 25 pecs per hour? Sounds like less than sweating...
...and edit on top of edit as this is still the last post: I see shrap returns were 29 peds, so that is the vu change that made the difference, not the issue of getting only ww drops. People have been known for years to go to other planets to get rarer bps to drop for them there - how fitting for people to now be after a relatively crap bp - but at a just about worthwhile rate... possibly lol

It takes about 45sec for 10 clicks, so around 12.5hrs for the 10k clicks. Yes only 5ped profit TT on this run, would need to do more tests to see what the average profit would be. OP seemed to guess there was more profit so maybe my 10K click run was lower than expected? Didn't look at multi's but i definitely didn't have any globals, they are rare on EP1.

The shrapnel change isn't what allows the TT profit, that fixed the problem of having sub-par results. Previously you would be down that 29 peds on top of the usual loss for crafting. MU on items or skills isn't the point with this, yes you can get the daily on Monria and sell that (but you also have to buy ESI to do that), or you could craft something with actual MU and maybe break even (high bankroll/skills most likely needed). Electricity cost's can be a mute point as well, my computer is always on 24/7 anyway, especially when i am doing a build with a lot of textures. Having EU run in the background using pretty much nothing means there is no extra electricity costs (which is what i did this time).

Knowing that everytime its TT profit, it could be exploited.

Look at this another way....say this was able to be done with EP4 where you would spend 20ped/click (it can't this is just a thought exercise).
10K clicks at 20ped is 200K ped in 12.5hrs. You get 5K ped TT profit, so for a full 24hrs you would get 10K TT profit.
People would be up in arms and the game would probably be shut down, but because this is 5ped, people don't bat an eye?

Ok a new thought process, i know i could run around 20 virtual machines on my computer before i start to see issues (unless i am doing a texture build then i wouldn't be able to run them), sure this is probably more than others can but i can't be the only one with a decent modern computer....especially with the investment some have in this game. Have a vpn with different ip for each.

That means i could have 20 alts just clicking EP1 24/7, 10Ped per alt profit a day, 200ped/day, 1400ped/week, 72,800ped per year.
No need to be at the computer to monitor any of them either, just check occasionally to see if they are still going or need more nanocubes.
Sweating atleast requires you to be near your computer most of the time. Plus you have to find a buyer for it all. Crafting is set and forget and you sell to the TT.

Ramp it up some more, say you get 10 computers going like a farm of bots in other games are known to have, make it more realistic with 10 virtual machines on each. 100 Alts making 10ped each/day, thats 1000ped/day, 365000ped/year....USD36,500

...now is this starting to make sense as to why its an issue? Or should having TT profit with little to no interation be allowed?

I am on Toulan and just tested this last night after reading this thread.
Confirmed that the ONLY Bp's you get are WW bp's. No 1 pec component bp's dropped after 10K click attempts.
This does not happen on Caly or Monria, they will have a mixture of WW BP's and 1 pec component BP's.

I agree this must be some sort of bug, if Toulan doesn't have any level 1-3 componenet BP's themselves, then it should be dropping the universal componenet BP's, otherwise you get the scenario that OP is talking about.

@SuperFly - the reason its a bug is because no other bp drops. WW should not drop all the time, yes it should drop frequently but not every time you are supposed to get a BP. This allows greater than TT return.

Here is must recult from last night, 10K clicks. Only a small TT profit, but if you had this running 24/7 and with alt accounts (yes i know they are against TOU, but i think someone exploiting won't care about that), you could get a decent amount. I wonder if thats why the MU on EP1 went up this past month.

index.php
I can confirm after over 300k clicks that while they are not common, regular UL BPs do drop. Just to clear up the misconception that “nothing but WW drops.” That is false.

I know someone who has done 2800 click so ar and has received:

9.66 ped welding wire L
0.01 ped simple 1 plastic springs UL
0.01 ped basic filters UL

And currently on about -5 ped TT

.... 20 alts just clicking EP1 24/7, 10Ped per alt profit a day, 200ped/day, 1400ped/week, 72,800ped per year.
... it up some more, say you get 10 computers going like a farm of bots in other games are known to have, make it more realistic with 10 virtual machines on each. 100 Alts making 10ped each/day, thats 1000ped/day, 365000ped/year....USD36,500

...now is this starting to make sense as to why its an issue? Or should having TT profit with little to no interation be allowed?

o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O

If we said 150 ped of hunt is 100 tt of shrapnels.. it means 1 ped free.. *10 alts = 10 peds free... *10 computers... $10 for ~1h... *24h = $240 daily.. *356... $87600 yearly.. GOOD OFFERT FOR FREE MONEY

? :loco: o_O :eureka: ? :loco: o_O :eureka: ? :loco: o_O :eureka: ? :loco: o_O :eureka:

All this nonsense would be much less if the game had a normal course of development. Now it start at the level of 100 looter or an investment of $30k to play the game normally ... it seems very logical to risk a free account than $30k in an unclear environment even by the developers themselves... the bad news for us is that this logical thinking just fuck up the economy..

I stopped paying for this mess 2 years ago...

Mostly normal people pay for a product not for dreams, but it seems in this game a lot pay for dreams, which is amazing ..

Off-topic... where's that taming daily, my UL Viper wants to play!

On-Topic, I set up a 100 PED craft of EP 1 on Toulan while I ran errands today, I came back to a decent mix of BPs including Basic Sheet Metal, Basic Structures, and a few others. I did get more WW BPs than I would consider normal but it certainly wasn't all I got.

I did get a slight TT profit (102%) but as others have stated it's hardly a game breaking number and I've gotten such profits before on Caly so nothing really seems too unusual crafting here.

Off-topic... where's that taming daily, my UL Viper wants to play!

On-Topic, I set up a 100 PED craft of EP 1 on Toulan while I ran errands today, I came back to a decent mix of BPs including Basic Sheet Metal, Basic Structures, and a few others. I did get more WW BPs than I would consider normal but it certainly wasn't all I got.

I did get a slight TT profit (102%) but as others have stated it's hardly a game breaking number and I've gotten such profits before on Caly so nothing really seems too unusual crafting here.
The taming daily is by guardian village. NPC is by the stable. Mobs are down the beach behind GV.

I am sure this its not why i lost 8k peds last 2 month but to ask is anyone submit support case already about thus bug ?

Where are the trite bullshit cliché responses about MA instantly fixing bugs that cost them money but not the ones that cost players? There are at least three people who've posted in this thread who normally think they can look smart by reeling out that pointless drivel.

Last edited:
More WW BPs? Yes
Other BPs dropping? Yes, but lower amount
Always above 100% TT? No

Tested on few over-night 10k click runs (200 ped), which is statistically pretty good run sample I guess. By few I mean around 10 runs, but not keeping any tracking records on EP1 craft, just compare TT in vs TT out at the end of each run.
Also, no recycle EP BP drops so far for me, but that doesn't mean they are not dropping there as they are pretty rare everywhere.

Did a smallish 6k clicks on Caly. I only saw stats on the first half, in which I got a x80 multi that put me a bit plus. The main question mark was getting an average of 1 bp every 300 clicks or so, which is pretty much the figure I remembered from past runs at stuff, but my first half was lower and it then doubled during the deeper part of the night. Coincidence? Oh what the heck - I feel a trip to Toulan coming on lol.
It doesn't seem like a bug to me if other bps are dropping, but rarely, and the likely gains look very poor anyway even if the balancing is slightly off and we are somewhere close to 100% thanks to the shrapnel. My EP1 isn't at qr100, so I could test to see if I notice any difference at all as it flattens off...

Folks talking about doing EP1 on calypso.. you can't read. This has nothing to do with Calypso. This is doing EP1 specifically on Toulan.

Reading through the thread, I’m not too convinced it’s anything “out of the ordinary.”

Tell that to the alts sending nasty messages for posting this on PCF because the word is out.

Folks talking about doing EP1 on calypso.. you can't read. This has nothing to do with Calypso. This is doing EP1 specifically on Toulan.

Tell that to the alts sending nasty messages for posting this on PCF because the word is out.

Human greed is amazingly evident in this game.

Ran a few tests on Caly and Toulan.

Similar results.

Thing I noticed was that every time I got WW was because I got a min global for ep1 from 0.15 PED - 1.15 PED which is so small it does not register.
only difference is that on Toulan i got WW bps from the mini globals where on caly I got shrapnel.

So I am not seeing WW BP drop unless you get a mini global.

I also had other BPs drop on Toulan as well so its not only WW but WW does drop on mini globals so makes sense why you get so much of that bp.

My profits on my 5 tests runs on each planet where no more then 3-5%

I don't see this as a bug and to be honest its a waste of time and energy for 5 PED. As stated in 20 minutes on Arkadia you can get 2 ped from running the dailies.

Also getting ww bps on what I would call small multis, such as x10 on 2 pec click = 20 pec, could very well be making the difference in ww tt from what I would expect on Caly. The average ww bp you get would thus be way lower than simply in the middle between 1 and 100 pecs, but you'd be getting more than 1 drop every 300 clicks or so. I really should come and try out a run or two to see the things I'd like to notice for myself :). I would note that if this is so, then the tt results themselves won't necessarily be higher than on Caly, merely the triggering of a bp drop.
Also, in something like 10k clicks, just 1 click returning 2 peds (a 100x multi) is significant at the fine-tuning level we are talking about, let alone a 200x multi, so I'm assuming at the moment there is nothing wrong with the tt output on Toulan, just the anomaly of getting more bp tt (of a bp which has extremely low mu now that they can be stacked). Also, the shrap, for me, seems to be a big factor in why ep1 no longer sucks due to fails.

Last edited:
Here is a sample run from toulan
20210121_140743.png

If anyone can do a run on caly and share the result it will show the difference :)

now just do like all the ep haters suggested ages ago and make explosives non-TTable to balance it all out. Craft it up you got to use it! :)

5 dolla i am about go Toulan and let it craft fou hours then give result here.

See you tonight

Back