Toulan new content worth the travel?

Good video, but next time I suggest to put Entropia Universe into title 🙂

quick question:
90 tributes per day (doing em all) we are entitled to one weapon every 15 days or a big one per month...
do any of these have NO CD so can be done over and over to farm tokens?
otherwise definitely the token manufacture is a bit slow....

quick question:
90 tributes per day (doing em all) we are entitled to one weapon every 15 days or a big one per month...
do any of these have NO CD so can be done over and over to farm tokens?
otherwise definitely the token manufacture is a bit slow....
As far as i know the missions are dailies, so cooldown every 20hours or so, similar to daily token guns

you have to get to that rank first..... which takes dailys to increase your ranks (as in days weeks months etc to even get to the new quests
ive spent a few hours just poking around.....
the forum and info and mob maps etc are terrible just saying....they really need to consolidate there mob maps locations etc and make the info alot more easier to find...(hire the guys from cyrene dream.....)
and good luck finishing the mining dailys.... its rare finds

the forum and info and mob maps etc are terrible just saying....they really need to consolidate there mob maps locations etc and make the info alot more easier to find...(hire the guys from cyrene dream.....)

Agreed. Firstly it's the above problem the second is when you try to give any useful feedback like this the powers that be here don't want to know. If the feedback is positive , then great but any criticism is not received to well.

dailies with 10 tokens available only for 5 rank, its many-many time to get

The weapons are pretty wild, but like anything in this game it is a time investment. The tributes have been out since November of last year and if you have farmed them every single day you can afford the weapons. If you want to start now, it will take around 6 months of doing all of the dailies (which take about 2 hours or so at the most) to maximize your elder tribute gains and afford the weaponry. The style is cool, the weapons are amazing, and it seems like they will be around and refilled as needed. The robes from the dailies are great for miners as they increase carry capacity. The weapons are a cool bonus if you save up elder tributes. Long story short, it will take time. Like all good things in life. Head to DSEC 9 and Toulan for some Elder Tribute dailies, or keep doing what it is you were doing. It does not cost much… just time and a few PEDs in ammo and probes.

My daughter and I have never been to Toulan. The weapons we have seen from there have had very bright flashes. My daughter is photosensitive epileptic. Until MA gives an option to turn weapon graphics off, we have no choice but to consider Toulan a hostile environment.

My daughter and I have never been to Toulan. The weapons we have seen from there have had very bright flashes. My daughter is photosensitive epileptic. Until MA gives an option to turn weapon graphics off, we have no choice but to consider Toulan a hostile environment
just wondering... local weaponsa re from TT Terminal i suppose or dropped
but you can bring a weapon with you as you go that suits
(knifes have extremely low visuals as an example).
i would Repost this message in the suggestion sections.
all the best to the daughter!

just wondering... local weaponsa re from TT Terminal i suppose or dropped
but you can bring a weapon with you as you go that suits
(knifes have extremely low visuals as an example).
i would Repost this message in the suggestion sections.
all the best to the daughter!
The difficulty is also what others in a field are using. We avoid shared loot because of it.
Kitty wrote to support asking for the option to turn weapon graphics off and Support's response was basically she could stop participating in EU.

Back