Tracker doesn't record Credits anymore ...

Finnigan

Guardian
Society
Kaos
Danny Finnigan Fitzpatrick
Since a few days I noticed that everyday tracker resets to the amount of credits stored in the online DB .. The local software then adds them but the next day it starts over again ..

Anyone else notice this ?

Bump (Too short?)

Was about to advise you to post it to EF, where it has greater chance to be noticed by Starfinder, but it seems someone already did it :)

Thanks for the heads up Svarog ..

i only started to use entropia tracker 2 days ago. all gift credits seem to disappear from software and the balance on my account in entropia tracker website is still zero.

We are in the process of launching a new site. The client actually ties into this update as well, which is why it cant (for now) update your credits. Once we launch the new site, there will be "gifts for anyone who has been running the client". So, dont worrie too much about it.

In the meantime, check out www.entropialife.com. :) Same login/pass as entropiatracker.com ... :)

Ah great - thanks Starfinder!:yay:

My Signature does not work either, anyone else having this problem ?

Meanwhile the new site is nicely tracking credits ..
Great..

Tracker not accepting globals

Tracker seems to not be tracking my globals. I got a couple last night there were 6 clients couple more when I got the second one active on the planet were I got the globals but nothing was added to my global listing.

How many clients does it need active on a planet to accept a global?

Tracker seems to not be tracking my globals. I got a couple last night there were 6 clients couple more when I got the second one active on the planet were I got the globals but nothing was added to my global listing.

How many clients does it need active on a planet to accept a global?

There needs to be 3 clients who report the same global... :)

There needs to be 3 clients who report the same global... :)

Hi, im using LBML to feed data to the tracker/EL but it does not seem to be recording credits, i tried with a different api key, i made sure there are enough other clients online so that should not be a issue.

Back