Tracker only taking part of the screen

WoenK

Elite
Society
Riverboat Gamblers
Irdeta WoenK Hocren
...since support on EL has not touched the ticket...
Seems it started around the 26/27 June, everything is fine before that date...
I run EU in fullscreen windowed, taking a screenshot manually works fine but when getting a global I do not get a fullscreen but only a part.
After tweaking around I have found out that it is connected to my desktop scaling, what I do not know is the why.
I allways had it at 150%, I did not update windows or the graphics drivers during that time and EU also did not have an update.
Difficult to tell when the tracker got an update, since the last version seems to be from 2013 (even though there where some changes, which probably did never change the version number).
anybody else having the same issue or resolved it (without switching to 100% desktop scaling)?

You HAVE to set to 100% desktop scaling. Going beyond that ruins a lot of things, including this.

Hmm, I use 125% scaling in Win10 but my ET auto-screenshots come out just fine (2560x1440 fullscreen windowed, also tested in 1920x1200 windowed).

You HAVE to set to 100% desktop scaling. Going beyond that ruins a lot of things, including this.

Allways had it runnign above that for several years now and, as I said, the ingame screenshot come out fine.

Back